My Experiences at Area 51

Options
Idiopathic Joker
Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
edited January 2012 in The Social Lounge
(the following is NOT the experiences of the individual known as Maryvale Joker, but was told to the individual known as Maryvale Joker by an actual former employee of Dreamland. We will call him Hank...)

Hank ;

I began working at Dreamland in December of 1974. I was immediately placed in the physics department. Our job, to sum it up in a nutshell, was to figure out how aircraft of alien origin flew the way it did. What I mean is 0 to 1,200 mph in under 3 seconds. This was not a job you could just drive up to every morning in your car. There is a private airport in Las Vegas employees would drive to each day. Our vehicles were left there, and employees of Dreamland took a private flight from Vegas to Dreamland. And we would fly back everyday as well. My department was about 3 stories underground. Heavily guarded. I actually worked side by side with these aliens. They are very human looking, sort of like those old Norse Gods, 7 maybe 8 feet tall, blonde or black hair, and incredibly strong. They were also very aggressive and viewed humanity as a zoo for their amusement. I remember one of them became angry at not being able to go back to his home planet, he began trashing an office. Breaking windows and assaulting humans. It took 5 of the aliens to restrain him and place him in a cell. After a while, we figured out how the space crafts would move around solar systems at such high speeds. They used Element 115. Element 115 was used as an anti gravity device that would allow their ships to propel at such high speeds. The ? 's knew about it. Adolf ? was the first world leader to have an open treaty with the grays, not the same species we worked with. We have always been told to never trust The Grays. They are a dying species, and are using human genome to keep their species living, hence the experiments and alien pregnancies you would sometimes hear about. The grays used to have their own department in Dreamland, until one day they disappeared in 1981. No one really thought much about it, since they were not well liked. A few weeks after their disappearance, the whole Dreamland Facility became was under lock down. Just like a prison, everyone was confined to their areas for a search. The colonel was angry about something that was missing, and so was President Reagan. Rumors circulated The Grays stole a bunch of top secret documents regarding technology recovered in Roswell, NM, and made off with the loot, so to say. The knowledge that was passed down was amazing and disturbing at the same time. They gave The United States a book that details the history of the human race. I have read it only once, and it is fascinating. The building of the pyramids, stonehenge, the deluge, history of religion, and the sumerians. I was sworn to never read the contents of this book, but over a period of 2 years between 1976 and 1977 I managed to read the full book...

Comments

• Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Dmt a hell of a drug...

Lol @ beings from from outer space looking anything like us.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    use a fool
    lol
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    wheres part 2?
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol @ alien conspiracy stories
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Good read for how bored I am. Got anymore???
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yep keep them comming
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    We demand part two, don't leave us hangin....
  • Idiopathic Joker
    edited August 2011
    Options
    (the following is NOT the experiences of the individual known as Maryvale Joker, but was told to the individual known as Maryvale Joker by an actual former employee of Dreamland. We will call him Hank...)

Hank ;

During my time at Dreamland, we were sworn to strict secrecy about our job titles. In reality, I was director of Alien Physics. Of course I could not tell my family that. According to my family, I was nothing more than a Software Programmer for The United States Air Force. They thought I was the guy who created flight simulation software, and things like that. But the knowledge I picked up at Dreamland was beyond anything I could comprehend. Everything we have today has some origin in alien technology. I had a hand in creating the very first prototype of the modern cellular phone in 1978. Touchscreen and all. The idea for the cellular phone came from watching our alien co-workers communicate with each other with a wireless device with no buttons. In exchange for the technology for the cellular phone and others, The United States Government allowed The Grays to "safely" abduct American Citizens, as long as they were not harmed and they were returned to their homes. They learned fast you could not trust The Grays, as people came up missing permanently, people were diagnosed with brain damage, some were even out right killed for sport. I would say about 75% of the men, women, and children on the missing person's registry are victims of alien abductions. Their species is a dying one, and they need human genome to survive. They have no intestinal tract, no stomach, only a heart and lungs. Their skin soaks up nutrition so they do not have to eat. We were told by the Sirians that The Grays are what happens when a species lives too long. Their DNA begins to die. We were also told The Grays are one of the oldest of all intergalactic species, and also one of the unlucky few whose DNA could not repair itself after many many thousands of years. That is the reason for their hatred toward other species, especially humans. They made themselves a home in Groom Lake, they were welcomed there, as long as they shared technology. I remember hearing about ancient martians who had a thriving planet, but destroyed their own species and planet. I forget the details, but it did involve a nuclear war between many "countries", I should say. The large amounts of radiation destroyed the atmosphere on Mars, which is the reason for its lifeless look and almost no atmosphere today. But one story I will never forget is the story of "Adamu", the genetic offspring of ancient aliens who came here, also ancestor of all humans.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    All hail bertram and respect winston.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ready for part 3
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    since it was written to 'hank', im imagining it being written by Dale Gribble.

250px-Dale_KOTH.jpg
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol at aliens being ? off white dudes.... right...
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    We get a part three or not
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this is not real right?
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lmao...thats was actually fun to read though.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Part 3 coming soon as soon as I translate the rest from russian
  • earth two superman
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    lol at aliens being ? off white dudes.... right...

aliens were norse gods.

lol @ Thor being an alien movie.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    PiffyHaze wrote: »
    this is not real right?

This sounds like a load of BS ...intresting reads tho

LOL

just go along with it and enjoy the reads.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    edited August 2011
    Options

Facility S-4 is separate from Dreamland. It is located in the dry Groom Lake Bed. S-4 is where all the major experiments happen. In the 1980's, Bob Lazar came out about his experiences at S-4, and I would have to say they were pretty accurate. Site Four sits by itself on a large plain. It is easily observed from a number of locations, although from a distance. It is a large complex, spread over several miles, with some of the buildings widely separated. It is also worth noting that while TTR is covered with an assortment of camera and radar tracking facilities, there is a notable absence of these near Site Four, adding to its appearance of isolation. Gemini, Stealth, and even the beginnings of The Montauk Project got its start here. For those that do not know, The Montauk Project has to do with time travel in Upstate New York, with The Philadelphia Experiment being the basis of the project. Montauk is even more secret than Area 51. If you have ever heard about mind control experiments along with psychic spying being started by The CIA, it all began at Montauk. What does this have to do with alien technology? Well I will tell you. The CIA was able to build a device that can only be powered by a psychic. The device was used as a teleportation device. It was originally build by an ancient race of Sirians, but they gave the know how to us. What they did not tell us was that teleportation was extremely dangerous and possibly fatal. The concept of being teleported from A to B in nanoseconds involves breaking down every single atom in your body and then transporting the exact same and exact number of atoms that you have into a new location. I don't need to tell you how disastrous that can be. If you do the research, you will see that aliens have been impacting our government since the 1930s. Adolf ? was the first world leader to have a treaty with them, and its been a snowball effect ever since. President Eisenhower was the first US leader to meet with them. President Jimmy Carter, upon his election, promised the american people he would disclose the truth about aliens until he was payed a visit by a NSA agent and his mind was changed. President Nixon had Jackie Gleason as a guest and personally took Mr. Gleason to Edwards Air Force Base to show him dead aliens and their ships. Its all there for research, the american people just has to look it up. The government does not deny any of this.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Anyone seen that movie the Fourth Kind?
  • earth two superman
    edited August 2011
    Options
    vboy513 wrote: »
    Anyone seen that movie the Fourth Kind?

everyone told me that ? was horrid but i found it really good and a lot scarier than most movie of its kind.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited August 2011
    Options
    everyone told me that ? was horrid but i found it really good and a lot scarier than most movie of its kind.

i thought it was good too. And the part about the Sumarians was interesting.
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol the fourth kind was some sick ? , but I read the epic of gilgamesj and I don't really see any alien connection or anything like that. there is talk about gods, giant bulls etc and at the enidng of the movie where the alien says that he is ? it did get a cold shiver lol but nah I don't think ? is based on reality, I think they abuse the old skool sumerian tablets because they are so extremely vague and open for interpretation. plus if you are gonna believe that aliens did influence mankind through sumeria etc, you gotta believe that stars came down from the heavens and created a giant bull which was gonna destroy the earth etc and a lot of other farfetched ? .

the vids in the movie are sick though, have they been debunked?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    Lol the fourth kind was some sick ? , but I read the epic of gilgamesj and I don't really see any alien connection or anything like that. there is talk about gods, giant bulls etc and at the enidng of the movie where the alien says that he is ? it did get a cold shiver lol but nah I don't think ? is based on reality, I think they abuse the old skool sumerian tablets because they are so extremely vague and open for interpretation. plus if you are gonna believe that aliens did influence mankind through sumeria etc, you gotta believe that stars came down from the heavens and created a giant bull which was gonna destroy the earth etc and a lot of other farfetched ? .

the vids in the movie are sick though, have they been debunked?

I looked up up and I don't think they have been from what i have read
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    well since this is slowly turning into the conspiracy thread......... lol

This was posted in July of 2007 I believe. and they interviewed another person who was supposedly "in the know"
    I cant find the full interview, but his main points were this. I think this is on a website somewhere from an interview.
    This dude had a major following on his site. I wish i could find the URL link.........

"from this conversation we can conclude according to what he said:
    -Obama will be the next president.
    -Obama will do something very important.
    -aliens do exist.
    -the gov't have contacted these aliens.
    -the illuminati (or the order of 12) do exist.
    -2012 will be an interesting year, but not the end of the world.
    -reptilian shape-shifters are not real.
    -aliens look like us (humans).
    -there are good and bad aliens.
    -NASA pictures are fakes.
    -A NWO in 7 to 9 years.
    -the next step of a NWO is before the end of 2008.
    -the "order of 12" doesnt care if it kills people

Every time i read predictions people make, I just collect them and as time passes, see who was pretty accurate. lol

"obama will do something important" - thats about as vague as you can get. lol