Ya'll Still Wearin That?

Options
IA.2.TX
IA.2.TX Banned Users Posts: 477
edited August 2011 in Fashion Forward
I was on Facebook the other day and there was this long conversation about a ? cleanin out his closet and throwin ? out* Like outta style ? * There was like 35+ comments about this* Ecko, Rocawear was one of those things that they mentioned* I was surprised* This I did not know* Another person added G-Unit Gear to this list*

Now here's the thing* I still rock some Rocawear, I ? wit Jay-Z* And I got a couple new Ecko Polos* ? looks good, ? it*

What else is outta style now?

Comments

• IA.2.TX
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Down here in the Valley, all these Mexicans down here be rockin Southpole ? and Lugz boots* LOL I laugh cause THAT ? is played the ? out in my opinion* I had 1 pair of Lugz back in like '98* And I never ? with Southpole at all*
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mayne, i never really bothered to care what is outta style as long as my ? looks fresh and not too faded. Its all good to me!
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Do you, only people that judge are kids and shallow adults.
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Me and my boys went to see a KRS-ONE concert about a year ago.

It was at a local hiphop/ dance club that had a young, college age crowd that normally wouldn't mess with the Teacha like that but the crowd always get live and the owner is an old hiphop head who likes to bring in old school cats like Rob Base and EZ Rock, Naughty By Nature, etc. just because he can.

Well I grabbed my old TROOP jacket out of the back of my closet and another friend of my mine put on an old Fila tracksuit and rocked his Kangol hat. We were like royalty that night... we even chopped it up with KRS who told us how we were bringing '88 back...haha.

You never know when that so-called "played out" gear is going to be dope again...
  • IA.2.TX
    edited August 2011
    Options
    sniperk wrote: »
    Me and my boys went to see a KRS-ONE concert about a year ago.

It was at a local hiphop/ dance club that had a young, college age crowd that normally wouldn't mess with the Teacha like that but the crowd always get live and the owner is an old hiphop head who likes to bring in old school cats like Rob Base and EZ Rock, Naughty By Nature, etc. just because he can.

Well I grabbed my old TROOP jacket out of the back of my closet and another friend of my mine put on an old Fila tracksuit and rocked his Kangol hat. We were like royalty that night... we even chopped it up with KRS who told us how we were bringing '88 back...haha.

You never know when that so-called "played out" gear is going to be dope again...

Yeah you never know, but you won't catch me rockin a snap in the back hat* That ? came back* I'll stick to fitteds* I don't follow trends*
  • IA.2.TX
    edited August 2011
    Options
    IA.2.TX wrote: »
    I was on Facebook the other day and there was this long conversation about a ? cleanin out his closet and throwin ? out* Like outta style ? * There was like 35+ comments about this* Ecko, Rocawear was one of those things that they mentioned* I was surprised* This I did not know* Another person added G-Unit Gear to this list*

Now here's the thing* I still rock some Rocawear, I ? wit Jay-Z* And I got a couple new Ecko Polos* ? looks good, ? it*

I did try to search for some G-Unit gear about a month prior to readin this FB post, and I do remember not seein anything on Dr. Js, where I would usually go to* Matter fact the ? said "? yo self if you still wearin G- Unit*
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The only thing that surprises me is the number of women who don't wear their size

It's either too big or way too small

? is weird
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the thing is with a good portion of clothes, unless there's a big ass label somewhere on it just on sight you probably won't be able to tell what label it is anyway so why does that ? really matter so long as you not looking like you don't give a ? about life...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ksmart wrote: »

I actually had one of my brother's friends, they're 19, tell me the other day "Why are you still wearing fitteds? ? wear snapbacks now...that's the new ? . ? never been on these before...Ya'll older ? still holding on to fitted hats."....I was like "Look her little ? , what ya'll call snapbacks are nothing more than Starter Hats with a New Era sign on them instead.Ya'll "new style" was a early 90's throwback. Go research DJ Jazzy Jeff's classic commercial then come back" lol
  • IA.2.TX
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm gonna try to find the conversation then post it*
  • IA.2.TX
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ksmart wrote: »

Comin from a cat who's name is K Mart* LOL
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Comin from a cat who's name is K Mart* LOL
    Ksmart with Kmart
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    im rocking paco jeans right now ? ...say somethin
  • IA.2.TX
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If u still rockn fubu u about a decade out dated lbvs!
    July 27 at 8:21am via Facebook Mobile ·LikeUnlike · and 19 others like this..

- Comin from the guy with one earring bhahaJuly 27 at 8:52am · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading.... - or south pole ! that is a violation as well !July 27 at 10:14am · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading.... Lmao I 2nd dat !

July 27 at 11:40am · LikeUnlike. -south pole, eckoh red, and rockawear lolJuly 27 at 11:53am · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading.... lol. sean john,or lugz.

July 27 at 11:55am · LikeUnlike.-lol lo key roca & sean still got sum hot clothes dey the 2 top selling urban wear lines but don't shoot da messenger im just sayn....July 27 at 11:59am · LikeUnlike. -roca wear can still slide, but any thing sean john should be shot !!! lol

July 27 at 12:02pm · LikeUnlike. -Lol never bn a sean john person ne way July 27 at 12:08pm · LikeUnlike. -yeah sum rocawear can slide but if ur wearin g unit ? urself lol

July 27 at 12:32pm · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading.... -Lmfao g unit was never hot I agree

July 27 at 12:37pm · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading.... -Ima support Roc all Day jus to support my nig, but * lets be real my dude.... I'm looking at a couple of Fubu outfits in ur closet right now. LMAO

July 27 at 12:49pm · LikeUnlike. -Lmao umm uh I was gone take day 2 goodwill I just 4got! Lol

July 27 at 12:55pm · LikeUnlike.- Naw but r u talkin bout who i think u r?

July 27 at 12:58pm · LikeUnlike.- lol u already know

July 27 at 1:02pm · LikeUnlike. -yall crazy, funny thing is i was just going though my ? today and got rid of shirts by all of them lol lbvs

July 27 at 1:13pm · LikeUnlike. -Tell your boy Tez to get rid of g

July 27 at 1:20pm · LikeUnlike. -? Unit

July 27 at 1:21pm · LikeUnlike. - Lol lo key scrappy u got sum ? unit ? 2!

July 27 at 1:23pm · LikeUnlike. -Not really I have two g unit shirts and one I have not worn sine like 07.... And besides that's the one I just got rid of so fu lol

July 27 at 1:26pm · LikeUnlike. - Lol oh my foul 4!

July 27 at 1:30pm · LikeUnlike. -And I know ya female ain't talking, cause y'all some Walmart and target go getters... Enough said

July 27 at 1:37pm · LikeUnlike. -It's cool *, but dont you act like you don't ? with echo

July 27 at 1:40pm · LikeUnlike. -My ? actin soft right now ? of the topic at the crib right now

July 27 at 1:41pm · LikeUnlike. -I do rock ecko on a basic day

July 27 at 1:43pm · LikeUnlike. -Oh really B, I would go look at your ? , but you ain't got no cloths anyway, you only got 6 shirt and 4 is SP, get your game up son...

July 27 at 1:45pm · LikeUnlike. -‎& still have mo swag then 85% of ? out here....let'go!

July 27 at 1:45pm · LikeUnlike. -I feel you on that D, but get your ass back to work so we can go shopping later lol no ?

July 27 at 1:47pm · LikeUnlike. -Lmao scrappy lo key 5 of'em sp!

July 27 at 1:47pm · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading.... -Lol yea but I just burned that one it was too old my bad

July 27 at 1:49pm · LikeUnlike. -Sean john at least droppib ? this season.... But mecca might as well b in that catagory too oan TEAM JORDANS r a no no #jussayin

July 27 at 6:13pm · LikeUnlike. -Lol I really laughed when I saw this cuz I still got some fubu jean shorts I rock on the DL bc they were $5 a piece and no one can tell with a shirt over the belt line lol. I really need a tj max up here in dub lol
  • IA.2.TX
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    im rocking paco jeans right now ? ...say somethin

Paco is wack too my dude* LOL
  • Trollio
    edited August 2011
    Options
    say something else and ima stomp you out with my l.a. gears on chump
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

^^^

Hes out chea in decade old pants and shoes

He has nothing to lose son

Nothing
  • IA.2.TX
    edited August 2011
    Options

This man said LA Gear* LOL
  • IA.2.TX
    edited August 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    ^^^

Nothing

LOL Come through rockin his Cross Colors shirt*
  • Trollio
    edited August 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    ^^^

Nothing

and im got the pants on backwards like kriss kross with a big ass peace medallion
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I still wear baggy jeans and I'm 19. Let one of these ? say something slick
  • IA.2.TX
    edited August 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »

You young still*
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

Regular Ecko ? , NO! But that some of that Marc Ecko Cut and Sew ? is tight.
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Time to let'um go cuz!! They've had their run. The only ? that still wear ? like that are ? that can't afford new jeans and loser wanna be thugs for the most part. Step ya game up and wear some pants that have a nice fit.....AND NO I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THOSE ? -ASS SKINNY JEANS EITHER!
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I still wear baggy jeans I use belt and never sag them like most of u young ? exposing ur ass to the world