Bin Laden Assassination Story Fake

Options
LONDON!
LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Social Lounge
some exposements from globalresearch.ca

EXECUTION OF BIN LADEN: “That’s Not Osama”: Neighbor. “It’s all a fake, nothing happened”

Global Research, August 7, 2011
BBC

Email this article to a friend
Print this article

digg

To view the original BBC report (May 2011)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13329078

A neighbor of dead terrorist leader Osama bin Laden says the man seen in new videos released by the US government is actually a friend of his and not the Al Queda founder. “His name is Akhbar Khan (Han), He owns the house that was Osama’s house. I know him very well,” a Pakistani man named Shabir told the BBC. Shabir says he is his a neighbor of the man. “It’s all a fake, nothing happened,” Abbottobad resident Mohammed, who has been selling newspapers in the two for the last 50 years, told the BBC.

Out of the 50 Abbottobad residents interviewed by the BBC, only one believed that Osama bin Laden was in their town. Others claimed the pictures and video of bin Laden in his home are fakes made with a computer.

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    where da pics at doe?
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    check that bbc link
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? . A newspaper salesman?

He must be telling the truth then.

? 's undeniable.

I mean, dude sells newspapers.

So he must know his ? .

Cool, so Osama is alive, good for him.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? !!!
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Could be, since most of us thought dude was dead like 5 years ago and all the fake tapes/recordings and what not.

like when Iraq was invaded and the US was claimin to ? Al qaida or terrorists related to al qaida eventhough we all know iraq didnt have ? to dow ith al qaida etc

crazy ? .
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    like when Iraq was invaded and the US was claimin to ? Al qaida or terrorists related to al qaida eventhough we all know iraq didnt have ? to dow ith al qaida etc
    wait, are we talking pre-invasion or post-invasion talk of killing terrorists
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Americans will believe anything told to them by the media e.g Bin Ladens deaths, 911, world ending on 2012.....just proves to you people how much brainwashing the media does and how gullible people are believing stuff transmitted to them.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Americans will believe anything told to them by the media e.g Bin Ladens deaths, 911, world ending on 2012.....just proves to you people how much brainwashing the media does and how gullible people are believing stuff transmitted to them.

Americans would probably be more well informed if they got all their information from youtube documentaries.

Btw, what news outlet says the world is going to end in 2012? That sounds more like something conspiracy theorists say.
  • Sh0t
    Sh0t Members Posts: 1,162
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I firmly believe Osama has been dead since 2002.
  • Mr.Burns
    Mr.Burns Members Posts: 517
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You just ignore these kind of people... Let them live in their own little bobble

Until some terrorist comes and blow them up, then, you sit, and laugh your ass off.

You are a very smart man. Can you write a book so I can read it?
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I believe it. Dude has a beard. Name one untrustworthy guy with a beard. You can't.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    Americans would probably be more well informed if they got all their information from youtube documentaries.

Btw, what news outlet says the world is going to end in 2012? That sounds more like something conspiracy theorists say.

Bin Laden died couple months before Bhutto was assassinated, however the media along with Obama paint this picture that he died this year and his body was dump in an ocean. It was a strategy used to lock up another term hence why the most wanted man in the world was supposedly killed during the time opponents were throwing jabs at Obama. If you can't scrutinize facts from fiction you are part of the millions of sheep's who believe everything the media paints.
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Well I definitely believe in conspiracy. It could happen. What do we know other than what the media tells us? We weren't there to see it so who knows.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    whereas when you believe anything told to you by "random internet dudes," it proves that you are totally immune to brainwashing and not gullible at all. wait...
    Bin Laden died couple months before Bhutto was assassinated-
    a theory long supported with the weight of "some things some dudes said"
    I believe it. Dude has a beard. Name one untrustworthy guy with a beard. You can't.
    living guys? because i was going to name "numerous Southern generals during the US Civil War"
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the "he say she say" never gets old in the SL...
  • rapbizla
    rapbizla Members Posts: 86
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Well...they didn't produce a body, so it is possible this was a political ploy to boost ratings!