Obama going on 10 day vacation prepare for the complaining

Options
ImSoReal
ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
edited August 2011 in The Social Lounge
So for those that don't know Obama is going on a family vacation with his family next week for like 10 years...prepare to hear all his haters and the republicans crying about how now is not the time for him to go on vacation

Comments

• Mr.Burns
    Mr.Burns Members Posts: 517
    edited August 2011
    Options
    All I gotta say is Crawford, Texas.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    George Bush spent 487 days at Camp David and 490 days at his ranch for a total of 977 days which means more than 1/3 rd of his time in office was spent on vacation.

Far be it from me to deny a man with heavy responsibility some down time, I think they have a right to it, but c'mon....

Some people would complain how Obama took a ? if they could be in the bathroom with him.

Shut up, Janklow..........
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wow, really? Is this true? Crazy!
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Shut up, Janklow..........
    i guess your creepy obsession with me continues
  • rapbizla
    rapbizla Members Posts: 86
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Let's face it, there really never is a good time for a leader to go on vacation, but he's just a person at the end of the day that needs a bit of down time!
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm not a fan of the terrible debt ceiling deal that passed but regardless, Congress is on a month long vacation right now. If they can take a month off, than Obama is entitled to a 10 day vacation.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What should you guys prepare for? Are you on the payroll of the Obama Administration? Why should you have to defend him.

At the end of the day, you have to take care of your own ? . Focus on that. Crazy days ahead, just prepare for it. Riots, police state, over reaching by the govt is coming. Just prepare for it. Dont be suprised. As resources and printed dollars lose value people will become scavengers. I am prepared, are you?

That is all,

Peace.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    ? !!! - WHY would anyone need/WANT to be in the bathroom with him? it's QUITE obvious this man is taking a dump on everyone that doesn't agree with his vision for America (aka) transforming America. If your white and don't like his agenda --- get ready to be labeled RACIST or even worse a TERRORIST....WOW!

It was a figure of speech, you dumb ? . Look up the word hyperbole, after you are done slamming your head repeatedly in the freezer door.