So after CM Punk becomes the Undisputed champion tonight

Options
MillzOG
MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
edited August 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
They gotta take Cena out the race for the title for at least alil while right??

Or do you think they'll find a way to try and make a Punk vs Cena part 3 at the very next PPV for the title?

Im gon be mad as ? if Punk wins tonight and then Cena is in a rematch for the title or a #1 contenders match on Monday. I think I read that the Rock is supposed to make an appearance tonight so hopefully he can Rockbottom Cena (AFTER the match, I would like to see Punk win clean) and then they can rachet up their storyline for a while.

But what ya think is gon happen next? Since I believe most, if not everybody in here thinks 1 way or the other Punk wins tonight.

Comments

• MillzOG
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ROFL ? said watchin soaps

cosign wrestling been dead....Punk bringin it back though b
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'd be surprised if they put Cena out of the title picture. They'll keep him in somehow, he'll constantly be a contender, I don't think he'll be champ for a while but he'll def be in the run, more than other guys.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Cena's not losing
    "facepalm"
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Del Rio is cashing in tonight.
    Run and tell that... homeboy.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Del Rio cashing in tonight would be a bad idea. I hope that ? don't happen.
  • VIBE
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Del Rio cashing in tonight would be a bad idea. I hope that ? don't happen.

I agree. If the Mexico tour isn't until October or close to it, right now is bad. The momentum of Cena/Punk and possible HHH feuds is too great to randomly throw in ADR. I can see ADR doing a cash in within a month or so, just before he hits for Mexico.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    edited August 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I agree. If the Mexico tour isn't until October or close to it, right now is bad. The momentum of Cena/Punk and possible HHH feuds is too great to randomly throw in ADR. I can see ADR doing a cash in within a month or so, just before he hits for Mexico.

Cosign. There's to much going on with Punk/Cena and now with Trips involved that Del Rio cashing in would ruin everything that's been happening this summer. Basically Del Rio would be the buzz ? .
  • MillzOG
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol Del Rio better not cash that ? in tonight b
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I dont think they go have Cena lose 2 straight ppv's. I think Triple H cost Punk the match without Cena being aware of it
  • MillzOG
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I dont think they go have Cena lose 2 straight ppv's. I think Triple H cost Punk the match without Cena being aware of it

I actually been thinkin that Punk is gonna win because of HHH, everybody thinks HHH is gonna screw punk outta the belt and thats gonna lead to a punk vs hhh fued....but that ? is hella predictable and it seems like they've been tryna make a point of not being so predictable anymore.
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    they might just have a quick title switch back and forth in Mexico and noit mention it on WWE TV like Antonio Inoki against Bob Bcklund in Japan
  • IceManKam
    edited August 2011
    Options
    John Cena is gonna win. This is why "cue Dramatic music"
    John Cena gets help from HHH, but doesn't want help, who in turns pedigrees Cena and places Cena on top of Punk. Monday comes, Cena believes he can't win without interference and gives up title and travels across the world in order to enlighthen himself. Makes periodic appearances for the people
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Cosign. There's to much going on with Punk/Cena and now with Trips involved that Del Rio cashing in would ruin everything that's been happening this summer. Basically Del Rio would be the buzz ? .

hey ? , when u tryin to get knocked the ? out?
  • MillzOG
    edited August 2011
    Options

lol wtf? that was hella random...but if ya fight make sure somebody records it, ok thanks.
  • smokelahoma
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol wtf? that was hella random...but if ya fight make sure somebody records it, ok thanks.

lol nah bruh, go check the Lopez Tonight gets cancelled thread. this ? wanted to start the racial insults and then wanted to box after I called him some back. So Im just tryin to see whats the business. he said he would come to my turf so Im just seein whats good with all that talkin. ? all that its clobberin time.
  • IceManKam
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? out here on that sherm.forreal
    Watch it happen
  • MillzOG
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol nah bruh, go check the Lopez Tonight gets cancelled thread. this ? wanted to start the racial insults and then wanted to box after I called him some back. So Im just tryin to see whats the business. he said he would come to my turf so Im just seein whats good with all that talkin. ? all that its clobberin time.

lmao!!!!

smh ? disappeared from this thread hella quick too
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

ROFL, and the fact you got Perkins in your avi make's it even funnier
  • MillzOG
    edited August 2011
    Options

yo word to me I started DYIN when I read that "it's clobberin time" part
  • smokelahoma
    edited August 2011
    Options

lol Im glad I kept the Perk pic in my avi since he got arrested for tryin to fight everyone.
    yo word to me I started DYIN when I read that "it's clobberin time" part

lol what can I say? I been on my Punk ? lately.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    edited August 2011
    Options

What up ? . When you tryin to get your teeth pushed in? I'll ? annihilate you ? ? boy. And then proceed to stuff a mondo burrito down your throat and then beat the guacamole out of you ? . What you wanna do ? ? I'll knock you out and put your ass in a hospital bed waking up like, what the ? happened? Like I said I gots some fam out there to so if your to much of a ? to come out here and get your taco truck eatin ass layed the ? out then when I make a visit out to Oklahoma I'll make sure to pay your ass a visit and knock you the ? out real quick.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Man everyone knows that super Cena's gonna win!!
  • VIBE
    edited August 2011
    Options
    tCp90.gif

lol @ this.

• AK.aPHillYisILL
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol what can I say? I been on my Punk ? lately.

And stop it you ain't on no Punk ? ... Your a straight up ? like John Cena ? .
  • smokelahoma
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What up ? . When you tryin to get your teeth pushed in? I'll ? annihilate you ? ? boy. And then proceed to stuff a mondo burrito down your throat and then beat the guacamole out of you ? . What you wanna do ? ? I'll knock you out and put your ass in a hospital bed waking up like, what the ? happened? Like I said I gots some fam out there to so if your to much of a ? to come out here and get your taco truck eatin ass layed the ? out then when I make a visit out to Oklahoma I'll make sure to pay your ass a visit and knock you the ? out real quick.

blah, blah, blah. pick a date ? .