Sexy for the Summer Crew: how yall workouts been going?

Options

Comments

• MERYLISBACK
    MERYLISBACK Banned Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I got chicks in my thread grabbin ?

u da man Loo
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL...at yall fat and out of shape people tryin to get in shape for the summer.
    I eat what the hell I want when I want and hit the Y up for a pick up game every now and again and that's all I need.

yea i'm fat...and i'm eating celery,baby carrots, and broccoli for lunch....

with a light ranch dressing....

ezekiel-jackson-entrance-o.gif
    wanna ? with me?
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mine have been going alright I guess...wish it would go faster.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Went shot some clays, now I'm finna hit the gym and get swole before I go watch Justified. Been a good Tuesday.
  • MERYLISBACK
    edited April 2010
    Options
    [IMG][/img]toni-5.jpg
    [IMG][/img]toni-6.jpg
    its hot as the dickens in sc
    yo...y yo babymomma jacking my pose??
    idk either
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Went shot some clays, now I'm finna hit the gym and get swole before I go watch Justified. Been a good Tuesday.

Yo u shoot clay peigons?? Ive always wanted to do that, ? looks hella fun.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im str8...just gotta keep eatin right,workin out 3 days of the week...and gettin enough rest so that my body can recover.
  • Will Munny
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yo u shoot clay peigons?? Ive always wanted to do that, ? looks hella fun.

Yeah it's so tight. We go to this place and it's like a course and they come flying out from all different directions like in a real hunting situation.

But last night I just lit up the abs, but when I got home the lines on my tummy had shifted like 3 inche s down. It was so weird lookin, but this morning everything was back to normal.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i worked the legs, shoulders back n abs yesterday

them calf lifts and ab crunches got me feeling sore than a ? !

today is my fave tho: arm workouts
  • spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im tryin beef up for the summer.....so i jus been eat nothin but burgers, steak, chicken, chips, popcorn, candy, etc....been mainly fuccin with the 6 pack of bacon cheddar angus burger from walmart, koolaid & applebees shrimp n parmesian sirloin steak with mixed veggies & loaded mashed potatoes w/no sour cream......& goin hard on my total gym i bought from th 'as seen on tv' store....that total gym (the lil pull up thing) really does work.....thought i would break the doorway but it is very sturdy & if u havent done pull ups in a while it will make u feel pitiful......mainly workin on the upper body not worried bout the stomach, the ladies seem to love a lil belly to rub on
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im tryin beef up for the summer.....so i jus been eat nothin but burgers, steak, chicken, chips, popcorn, candy, etc....been mainly fuccin with the 6 pack of bacon cheddar angus burger from walmart, koolaid & applebees shrimp n parmesian sirloin steak with mixed veggies & loaded mashed potatoes w/no sour cream......& goin hard on my total gym i bought from th 'as seen on tv' store....that total gym (the lil pull up thing) really does work.....thought i would break the doorway but it is very sturdy & if u havent done pull ups in a while it will make u feel pitiful......mainly workin on the upper body not worried bout the stomach, the ladies seem to love a lil belly to rub on

get those abs right and they'll go crazy too fam.

i been really on these crunches tough, im already seeing a lil more definition
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited April 2010
    Options

you should try eating alot of potatos (french fries, hash browns,)etc and wash it down with some muscle milk.
  • Will Munny
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I just ate mcdonalds today. ? that's gonna be extra running tonight. I hate that ? .

but thatdamnjay is right. Once ? gets to your head it's easy to slide backwards.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    you should try eating alot of potatos (french fries, hash browns,)etc and wash it down with some muscle milk.

i be drinking that muscle milk before and after workouts.

i followed my workout yesterday with a potato and chili, and milkshake.

im on these vitamins, but im almost out...
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    Options
    marley has a point: getting right is more than just hitting the gym. i know from experience.

if you're tryna gain, you gotta EAT. alot. its a lifestyle change.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i be drinking that muscle milk before and after workouts.

i followed my workout yesterday with a potato and chili, and milkshake.

im on these vitamins, but im almost out...

you're on the right path... just keep eatin right and gettin enough rest the "hulkness" will start to show real soon.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i just stated that p90X on monday....so ask me again in a few weeks. hopefully i'll still be going strong
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you're on the right path... just keep eatin right and gettin enough rest the "hulkness" will start to show real soon.

fam it has a lil bit already, i took my shirt off this morning and you know that ? had me motivated!

i was like "awwww yeah!"
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    i just stated that p90X on monday....so ask me again in a few weeks. hopefully i'll still be going strong

lemme know how that works out....

they got some new ? called Intensity.
  • spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited April 2010
    Options

preciate that homie......will definite take that into consideration
  • MERYLISBACK
    edited April 2010
    Options
    come onnnnnnnnnnnnn ?

nope!
    altho she looks loose
    she is safe and sound
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lemme know how that works out....

they got some new ? called Intensity.

u mean insanity? yeah that ? is a beast. i was alternating p90x and insanity. ? is tough
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'll learn how to swim this summer so I can lose atleast 10lbs and tone up.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hiking @ Runyon canyon and getting up early and joggin in the morning. Changed eating habits totally went damn near vegetarian. I do not eat beef or pork. only chicken.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    Options
    anybody workout yesterday?