Gina Carano "Haywire" Trailer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> That ? Colombiana

Options
nujerz84
nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
IMO I said the mere thought of Zoe Salnada (whateever her last name is) as a action female star while looking like an aneorexic twig was laughable... Here the trailer of Gina debut movie looks decent and hell of alot more believeable.

Comments

• ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    *eyes pop out of my head*

i get to see her in a movie...thank you lord!!

really both them chicks i'm on board to see in a movie..this one does look more raw though...just from first glance..but i plan to see both

chick kicking ? in movies have always been good.
  • nujerz84
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    *eyes pop out of my head*

i get to see her in a movie...thank you lord!!

really both them chicks i'm on board to see in a movie..this one does look more raw though...just from first glance..but i plan to see both

chick kicking ? in movies have always been good.

I agree with the bolded while Zoe is attractive I could never take her serious as action chick... Gina actually is a martial artist so its some what more beilevable to me... Yeah I definitly want to see this movie...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • nujerz84
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    ummm, if you've seen blood and bone then you've seen the extent of her acting ability...
    i'm still gon check it out, but Zoe did her ? thing in The Loser's, she took a royal ass whooping...

plus Zoe's Ground Game >>>> Gina's lmbao!!!

U mean her stunt double did..... Gina does her own stunts and actual knows martial arts.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Zoe needs to eat a couple hundred sandwiches
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • ghost!
    edited August 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    I agree with the bolded while Zoe is attractive I could never take her serious as action chick... Gina actually is a martial artist so its some what more beilevable to me... Yeah I definitly want to see this movie...

Zoe was good and believable in the losers...so i'm hype to see her do it again...and its a movie.....so real skillz only mean less stunt doubles...i dont remember aronld or stallone ever having any real skillz.
  • ghost!
    edited August 2011
    Options
    meh, truthfully speaking the both are terrible actresses.
    gina is a martial artist yes, but i think she should stick to fighting... she is no cynthia rothrock... yeah i went there...

Zoe can act dawg, and Cynthia was not good in any of her movies...her timing was off big time.
  • nujerz84
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Zoe was good and believable in the losers...so i'm hype to see her do it again...and its a movie.....so real skillz only mean less stunt doubles...i dont remember aronld or stallone ever having any real skillz.

But them ? was brolic so the fact they whipped on people is somewhat believable... Zoe looks like her whole body would break if she punched someone....
  • nujerz84
    edited August 2011
    Options
    meh, truthfully speaking the both are terrible actresses.
    gina is a martial artist yes, but i think she should stick to fighting... she is no cynthia rothrock... yeah i went there...

Cythina was not a good actress....but a great martial artist which made for great B action movies.... And really this Gina first starring movie her only other film was that small ass role that you mentioned... Imo she better off acting than fighting make more money, get more fame, and not get hit...
  • ghost!
    edited August 2011
    Options
    But them ? was brolic so the fact they whipped on people is somewhat believable... Zoe looks like her whole body would break if she punched someone....

that's where you dont understand the art of fighting ..it's not about your body type, if anything being slim actually makes you better..faster, u dont need to have the strenghten to punch nigs thru a wall

especially in martial arts..it's all about technique.

bruce lee was not big at all, quite skinny, his son was too.....brolic makes u slower in the art of fighting in general.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i cant ? with zoe so ill miss that ? ..this looks pretty good ill check it out but what she need to be doing is taking some of those moves and avenging her loss to cyborg
  • nujerz84
    edited August 2011
    Options
    that's where you dont understand the art of fighting or have skilz..it's not about your body type, if anything being slim actually makes you better..faster,

bruce lee was not big at all, quite skinny, his son was too.....brolic makes u slower in the art of fighting in general.

Bruce Lee was ripped though and perhaps one of the greatest martial artist in history. Im saying would it have hurt Zoe to eat somthing and go to the gym to get tonned up and not look like anorexic twig????

It has nothing to do with the art of fighting or skills talking common sense.... You take Zoe in real life vs the avg man with no skills or hands... Zoe getting sent to the hopstial.. Now u take Arnold or Stallone huge and ripped vs the avg guy with no fighting skills on the streets who think is winning that fight majority of the time???

And u making my arguement for me Zoe has no skillz (on top of looking like bones) while Gina has skillz and is in shape and would be able to defend herself quite well against some random dude on the street much better than Zoe would ever do...

My point remains Gina as female action star more realistic than Zoe....
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    bootlegging both movies.
    neyer one of these brauds are seeing dime one of my money
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • nujerz84
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i have reasons other then her acting for disliking her...
    But it's all Fight related and coach related... my bias is deeper then her acting ability...

But for her time Cynthia was the ? , of course you can't say that now, but at 11 pm on cinemax it never failed, Tiger Claws...

SMH @ that...

But yeah I own many VHS tapes of Cynthina Rothrock movies...
  • ghost!
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Bruce Lee was ripped though and perhaps one of the greatest martial artist in history. Im saying would it have hurt Zoe to eat somthing and go to the gym to get tonned up and not look like anorexic twig????

It has nothing to do with the art of fighting or skills talking common sense.... You take Zoe in real life vs the avg man with no skills or hands... Zoe getting sent to the hopstial.. Now u take Arnold or Stallone huge and ripped vs the avg guy with no fighting skills on the streets who think is winning that fight majority of the time???

And u making my arguement for me Zoe has no skillz (on top of looking like bones) while Gina has skillz and is in shape and would be able to defend herself quite well against some random dude on the street much better than Zoe would ever do...

My point remains Gina as female action star more realistic than Zoe....

Zoe is what she is...it's about believability in the roll,= i'm trying to get across..you about the only one that might actually have a issue with her in a action movie, because most katz know she did her thing in The losers

and if u take a woman Zoe size that can fight, then the avg man aint winning..a train fighter is a train fighter..your size doesnt matter In any form of fight...and i'm not saying Gina is or isnt more believieable because at the end of the day..if she aint good enough to act...most will be turn'd off by her (not me i looooooooove her!)

and do we forget Uma thurman....she is not ripped at all..and she was in pure beast mode in ? Bill.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    she can get the ? ?
  • nujerz84
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Zoe is what she is...it's about believability in the roll,= i'm trying to get across..you about the only one that might actually have a issue with her in a action movie, because most katz know she did her thing in The losers

and if u take a woman Zoe size that can fight, then the avg man aint winning..a train fighter is a train fighter..your size doesnt matter In any form of fight...and i'm not saying Gina is or isnt more believieable because at the end of the day..if she aint good enough to act...most will be turn'd off by her

and do we forget Uma thurman....she is not ripped at all..and she was in pure beast mold in ? Bill.

Shes not a trained fighter though....Gina Is .....Uma Thurman is a better actress and was a in a film with a great director and great cast well written made movie.... As for me being the only one having an Issue with Zoe when that trailer came out I wasnt only one who lol at the thought of her being a female action lead I was just the only one who brought it up cause I seen the same concern brought up on other sites and from people I spoke with...

and I didnt see The Losers and alot of other people didnt either as it was ? movie...
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • nujerz84
    edited August 2011
    Options
    She was a terrible coach during fight girls, she treated this one particular female very poorly, fighter by the name felice herrig.
    Felice missed weight one time, Gina came down on her like a storm, but if you know gina, you know she's only made weight like twice in her mma career.

Felice crushed the competition in a convincing fashion, even her her fight in thai land, just brutalized a chikc who had been doing it since 6.

Why isn't Felice on the main stage but gina is? Gina stunted Felice's rise. some 50/jay type ? ...

Dont know dont care as I really could care less about MMA....
  • ghost!
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Shes not a trained fighter though....Gina Is .....Uma Thurman is a better actress and was a in a film with a great director and great cast well written made movie.... As for me being the only one having an Issue with Zoe when that trailer came out I wasnt only one who lol at the thought of her being a female action lead I was just the only one who brought it up cause I seen the same concern brought up on other sites and from people I spoke with...

and I didnt see The Losers and alot of other people didnt either as it was ? movie...

that's why i said a trained fighter..how are u comparing a actress to a fighter? That makes no sense. Even if she had muscles..she is not a fighter, hence why i said a trained fighter her size...it's a movie...she doesnt have to be a trainer fighter, or a fighter to be in a action movie..she just got to be believeable (how often do we get basketball players to do movie roles, or we get actors to act like ball players....cuz it's a movie, not an actual event)

whether katz didnt like the trailer..what was the overall opinion of Zoe in the losers?

Zoe can act bro...and it's an action movie...there's not much acting that needs to be considered ..i mean if she didnt do her job in the losers..i'm sure this new movie would of went to her in the first place...

and her body type translants well because a female any size as long as she can fight, can whip ass.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options