Implanting chips into the human brain

Options
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Social Lounge
This a rather vague question and doubt I will be able to get the answers that I'm looking for. Are there any expereiments and or research being done with connecting the human brain to a chip or device....... a device or chip that would be able to implant the information of a certain academic subject (such as Differential Equations or Physics) so the recipient would be able to obtain the full knowledge of the intended subject?

Comments

• Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This is not the matrix lol You're just gonna have to read, man.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The human brain is complex I suggest you take a neuroscience class.

Inserting a chip would cause a lot of issues at many different levels.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The human brain is complex I suggest you take a neuroscience class.

Inserting a chip would cause a lot of issues at many different levels.

Yes I was thinking this also. The brain is very delicate and any small interruptions could lead to a severe problem to how it functions. Perhaps there aren't experiements regarding implanting devices to specific part of the brain that enable memory but there has to be a way you'd could neurogenisis. I don't know much about the brain but I thought of idea of sending small shocks of electricity to the brain.
  • Chike
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Actually a man was planted with a chip to stop his disabling stuttering problem. Now the type of implant your talking about would need to be very complex. Primates have been used for experimentation in China and in US.

wtf are you serious?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Watch "Transcendent Man", if you have Netflix, it's on there. Then tell me if you could see this in the future.

No matter our answers, "no", this will happen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:16-17
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    We all have chips implanted in our brains. Illuminati does it right after you're born.

? can laugh n call it "conspiracy", but awakened conscious cats know wassup.
  • Chike
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    We all have chips implanted in our brains. Illuminati does it right after you're born.

? can laugh n call it "conspiracy", but awakened conscious cats know wassup.

27xf7tg_th.gif

The "masters' don't need to put ships in our brains to control us..... they got everything they need. TV, Music, Movies, Politics, Media, Schooling.... etc.... and they're doing just fine. Money and Sex are the key objects.... people can help themselves... it's a wrap. ? a chip. RFID chip is more plausable because all it's for is information.... so they can hack your ? and put anything they want on you... if you mis-behave.