EXPENDABLES 2 Gets Van Damme, Travolta and Chuck Norris

Options
Copper
Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Action fans, get ready. You may have thought THE EXPENDABLES had everything and everyone when it came to action, but it was only the beginning…

CON AIR’s Simon West.

According Collider, Bulgarian film CEO, David Varod has seen who is a part of the cast, and that includes a few choice new members…Jean Claude Van Damme, Chuck Norris, and John Travolta!

And on that note, I would just like to say…Thank you Van Damme.....

Comments

• im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Did they get Segal this time? I know they were trying to in the first one but Segal was beefing with the producer or some ? . And I heard Chuck Norris's part is only a cameo.
  • Copper
    edited August 2011
    Options
    same producer plus van damme wich mean a no go for seagal wich is a plus in my book dudes a ?
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    WTF??? ? just got real son!!!!
  • Copper
    edited August 2011
    Options
    and yes norris is most likely gonna be a cameo, but bruce willis and arnold are in talks to take on a bigger role than in the first....
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    First one as ass. Okay you gave us action, and ? plastic faced Stallone but ? give up good acting and a good storyline...
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    First one as ass. Okay you gave us action, and ? plastic faced Stallone but ? give up good acting and a good storyline...

^^^gayniggapost^^^^
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Sounds good to me...I hopefully they keep the rest of the old cast...should be a good action packed movie
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^^^gayniggapost^^^^

So you really think The Expendables was good? It was overall a ? movie, the acting was horrible especially on Stallone's part. The only thing that was even decent was just action, but really can you have action then ? acting and ? storyline? No, if you can have a decent to good storyline, good acting and bad ass action then you have a good movie. ? A-Team was better than Expendables.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    They should just call it the Hasbeendables.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Did anyone mention the fact that the first one sucked?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I didnt see the first one... imo Segal wouldve ? up Van Dame if that went down.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    no snipes=bnullshit

strathom s overrated

stallone cant run

austin ,jet li,and drago>>>

the ? randy courture wack ass in it for..who next chuck liddell

and they had a long scence...typical
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    El Oh El

They should just give is up

Nature is mean
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the scene with Terry Crews and the automatic shotgun made the 1st movie watchable
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

• thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the scene with Terry Crews and the automatic shotgun made the 1st movie watchable

#cosign...
  • Copper
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Sounds good to me...I hopefully they keep the rest of the old cast...should be a good action packed movie
    jet li is out
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    heres the story behind this...
    Jean-Claude Van Damme, Steven Seagal nearly came to blows in the 90s: Sylvester Stallone
    Washington, February 5: Action heroes Jean-Claude Van Damme and Steven Seagal nearly came to fist-fighting once in the late Nineties to prove who was more tough, says fellow star Sylvester Stallone.

The ‘Rocky Balboa’ star has even revealed that he hosted a party in 1997 to settle the row over who was stronger between Van Damme and Seagal.

"At a party in my home in Miami in 1997, Van Damme was tired of Seagal claiming he could kick his ass so he offered Seagal outside into my back yard,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.

"Seagal made his excuses and left. But Van Damme, who was berserk, tracked him down at a nightclub and offered him out again," he added.

Though the fight did not ensue the altercation between the two stars, Stallone is sure that Seagal would fall deficient had the brawl taken place.

"Van Damme was too strong. Seagal wanted none of it," Stallone said.
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    jet li is out

heres the story behind this...
    Jean-Claude Van Damme, Steven Seagal nearly came to blows in the 90s: Sylvester Stallone
    Washington, February 5: Action heroes Jean-Claude Van Damme and Steven Seagal nearly came to fist-fighting once in the late Nineties to prove who was more tough, says fellow star Sylvester Stallone.

The ‘Rocky Balboa’ star has even revealed that he hosted a party in 1997 to settle the row over who was stronger between Van Damme and Seagal.

"At a party in my home in Miami in 1997, Van Damme was tired of Seagal claiming he could kick his ass so he offered Seagal outside into my back yard,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.

"Seagal made his excuses and left. But Van Damme, who was berserk, tracked him down at a nightclub and offered him out again," he added.

Though the fight did not ensue the altercation between the two stars, Stallone is sure that Seagal would fall deficient had the brawl taken place.

"Van Damme was too strong. Seagal wanted none of it," Stallone said.

lol Steven Seagal's ? ass wanted nothin to do with the GAWD Van Damme...
  • radaman
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm excited tho....... let's do it
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol @ ? that seen that movie for the acting...you ? is girls...grown ? know that ? wasn't for the acting it was an action movie...an ode to what action movies used to be.

LOL @ "I was dissapointed with Dolph Lundgren and Mickey Rourke's acting performances" Come on now...? not born in 98 know whats good wit that whole cast ain't NONE of them good actors and haven't been since they started.
  • radaman
    edited August 2011
    Options
    im_lux wrote: »
    lol @ ? that seen that movie for the acting...you ? is girls...grown ? know that ? wasn't for the acting it was an action movie...an ode to what action movies used to be.

LOL @ "I was dissapointed with Dolph Lundgren and Mickey Rourke's acting performances" Come on now...? not born in 98 know whats good wit that whole cast ain't NONE of them good actors and haven't been since they started.

thank you.... if I wanna see some ? acting, Im watching a Jude Law movie lol

take the ? for what it is ?
  • Copper
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^^exactly sometimes u just wanna see ? blow up and people gettin knocked the ? out. ? in here on some siskel and ebert ? going to see expendables praying for great thespian artestry and ?
  • radaman
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^^exactly sometimes u just wanna see ? blow up and people gettin knocked the ? out. ? in here on some siskel and ebert ? going to see expendables praying for great thespian artestry and ?

lmao........ word
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    anybody going to see expendables for the stry or great acting is indeed a ?
    it's mindless action with someof the best action stars ever

? we got tree of life, inception, etc. out here for good storytelling
    expendables is about blowing stuff up and round house dojo kicks
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    same producer plus van damme wich mean a no go for seagal wich is a plus in my book dudes a ?

who Segal???