Nasty muthafu*ka

Options
Check Mate
Check Mate Members Posts: 472
edited August 2011 in AKA Donkey
After work one time, I was ? in the ? and the dude next to me was finishing up. I went to wash my hands and he just headed straight for the door. I was like, "Yo, you gonna wash your hands?" He was like, "Naw, I only got a ten minute drive home." And dipped.

I thought to myself, What the ? that got to do wit NOW! I swear, there's some nasty ass folks that exist.

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    *I never touch the door on the way out of the bathroom post.*

and as if it was a 30 minute drive .. he would wash his hands lmao.. i swear people ? me
  • Check Mate
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I told my chick about, she was like yeah, ? be on that too. LOL I cant picture no broad doin this.
  • Check Mate
    edited August 2011
    Options
    *I never touch the door on the way out of the bathroom post.*

and as if it was a 30 minute drive .. he would wash his hands lmao.. i swear people ? me

Word, I pray to ? that ? got an outward swing.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    check mate wrote: »
    after work one time, i was ? in the ? and the dude next to me was finishing up. I went to wash my hands and he just headed straight for the door. I was like, "yo, you gonna wash your hands?" he was like, "naw, i only got a ten minute drive home." and dipped.

I thought to myself, what the ? that got to do wit now! I swear, there's some nasty ass folks that exist.

hahahahahah... Like 4 real.. So he gone wash his hands when he get home?... Pshhhhhhhhh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Check Mate wrote: »
    Word, I pray to ? that ? got an outward swing.

I ? hate paperless bathrooms .. otherwise i use the paper towel to open the door.. and i get my paper towel before i wash my hands unless its auto
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Check Mate wrote: »
    I told my chick about, she was like yeah, ? be on that too. LOL I cant picture no broad doin this.

My girl tell me stories about chicks in the bathroom at her job all the time. She's telling me chicks are nastier then ? with that ? .

Broads just shittin and not even flushing type ? .
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I was walkin' to the bathroom at work today but I seen this white dude rush in that ? before me and I heard the stall slam close so I turned right the ? around. My coworker seen me turn around but he went in that ? anyway and this ? came right back out talmbout all he heard was "AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

That ain't even the worst... I came in the bathroom one time and it was a trail of ? leadin' to a trail of ? filled drawers. I ain't even ? .
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ha that ? left ? streaks and butt crust on the steering wheel
  • Check Mate
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kevmic wrote: »
    My girl tell me stories about chicks in the bathroom at her job all the time. She's telling me chicks are nastier then ? with that ? .

Broads just shittin and not even flushing type ? .

I worked at Pancheros a few years back and had to clean the restrooms one night. In the girls restroom, toilet was filled wit ? and toilet paper. LOL I was like Really? Nasty hoes.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    when i'm at work taking a ? ill look under the stall at folks shoes. If they don't wash their hands i never forget their shoes. that dude getting straight head nods. no dap or pound at all
  • Check Mate
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Its especially sick when mufuckas shittin, and you know it. And they come out and head straight for the door.
  • Check Mate
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    when i'm at work taking a ? ill look under the stall at folks shoes. If they don't wash their hands i never forget their shoes. that dude getting straight head nods. no dap or pound at all

LOL LOL ? said I don't never forget shoes. LOL

"Oh, thats you wit the chucks on? What up kid?" *Shoulder bumps him*