Longest You've Gone Without Sex?

Options

Comments

• Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You gon' hold your child with hands that have stroked ? ?
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    Would you ? a man who has willingly been ? by another man or ? another man?

Nope.

Do you think a man would be honest enough to admit that he let another man suck his ? if I asked? Guess I should have quoted your first post, for clarification.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    You gon' hold your child with hands that have stroked ? ?

women do.....
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    women do.....

Of course... they're women.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Nope.

Do you think a man would be honest enough to admit that he let another man suck his ? if I asked? Guess I should have quoted your first post, for clarification.

Aparently, the thread starter would.
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Aparently, the thread starter would.

That's him. Let's be real though. T/S is a troll.

We talking about real life right now. Answer the question.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    Of course... they're women.

which is exactly what itsgravitation wishes he was
  • Copper
    edited August 2011
    Options

nah most men wouldnt....but if ur in a relationship with a ? man and dont notice...theres something wrong with you
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2011
    Options
    nah most men wouldnt....but if ur in a relationship with a ? man and dont notice...theres something wrong with you

Exactly. Thank you.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

Of course not. But my point was, IT IS RELEVANT.
    People on this site act like to question a persons past is irrelevant to current relationships.
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2011
    Options
    People on this site act like to question a persons past is irrelevant to current relationships.

So, its ok with you to have someone lie to you about something that you clearly deem important. Because females don't lie about their body count, not never. Males never lie about sexual past either, not ever.

Dig that.
  • Copper
    edited August 2011
    Options

exactly.........
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

That's the point I been making.Women are hypocrites.If you can not be honest with a person about your sexual past,then you give them a false image of your rep and the relationship is built on lies and falsified because the woman is not who you thought she was.Then she showed that she has not changed because she is a liar right from the jump so she can not be trusted.
  • Copper
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So, its ok with you to have someone lie to you about something that you clearly deem important. Because females don't lie about their body count, not never. Males never lie about sexual past either, not ever.

Dig that.

the ? ?? u goin off the deep end now
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the ? ?? u goin off the deep end now

Not really. Dude said that its important that he knows his mates' sexual history, be it true or not. Ok.
  • Copper
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Not really. Dude said that its important that he knows his mates' sexual history, be it true or not. Ok.

he said it mattered.....dont think he ever said he wanted to know a false history...what would be the point in that?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ms jones you owe me some ? anyway.I ain't forgot.
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2011
    Options
    he said it mattered.....dont think he ever said he wanted to know a false history...what would be the point in that?

My point was, if you ask someone about their sexual history, do you think a person is going to be 100% honest about what they did, or their body count? We all know the social stigmas attached to sex, and what it would mean, in this case, for a female to have a high body count. We also know what it means if a guy were to ever admit to having homosexual contact.

So, even if I were to ask, is it wrong for me to expect that this person more than likely will lie to me? Should I even put myself in such a position? Or should I let the past be the past, worry about what is going on now, getting tested to be safe, and continuing on?

As you said, if I can't pick up on certain things he does as a man that may send off the gaydar, then I'm ? up as a woman.
  • Copper
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I hear what u sayin and agree.....but the past still matters to alot....most cant get past it until they know or think they know for a fact....im sorta one
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    That ? a ? if she is new to your city. All she did was eat ? and sleep grow rinse and repeat before she moved there
  • The 3mcee
    The 3mcee Members Posts: 588
    edited August 2011
    Options
    king bloo wrote: »
    [IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n111/bobbarker02/? _please.jpg[/IMG]

Man this ? got me crying!!!!!!! I seen this and busted out laughing at work!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wow, this thread got really deep!
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    You consistently throw these shots at me and I've never even interacted or acknowledged you once over the 2 years I've posted here.
    You really need a hobby dude.

The jokes in here are lame as ? and redundant, a bunch of dudes trying to prove their manhood by ganging up on the ? dude. ? is just childish, like I said, I think the homophobes are the most suspect, they always try to hard and act like they have something to prove. This thread is proof of that.

Lmfao! Da pomeranian is still yapping??? Its like dam man, I got my ? opinions and you got yours...but ? you still talkin ? like someone throw the quarters in ya ass...please ? or cop da muzzle
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I see you've taken great offense, what I said must have hit you. Are you acting so homophobic because you have something to hide? ;)

Listen, I'm a great believer in ? rights and I'm passionate about it. I'm more so defending that than I am the t/s because I actually think him being bi and not telling his girl is deplorable, but as long as this thread is open and the lame ? jokes keep coming I'll keep yapping about it....you mad? get the ? over it clown.

Oh now you nerve strikin? is it common form for ? on da IC to reach for some ? that isn't there? naw I ain't mad ma...actually, I'm done with it...you and your miniscule arguement bores the ? out of me. You believe what you believe and I view it the way I view it. It is what it is...
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited August 2011
    Options
    That's cool, you're the one who insulted me and called me a dog not the other way around....lol. It's nothing personal to me.

But yeah like I said, I respect others opinions and I have my own. This is a forum, we're here to voice our opinions. If everyone believed the same thing ? would be very boring.

By associating you with a pomerianian, I was implying that you were doing alot of "barking", not that you are looking like one. lol, but its all good ma...we brush that ? off and move forward...