NY has the best looking men.

Options
KinkyCurls
KinkyCurls Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
edited September 2011 in The Powder Room
No place comes as close to NY when it comes to good looking men. NO PLACE in America. I see models on the train bus and streets every single day. And they are always on point. clothes and style always on point. Its not uncommon in this place to see men who look 5x better than there women. I feel sorry for the women who live in the dusty south and ? west.

Comments

• KinkyCurls
    edited August 2011
    Options
    southern men have fashion all wrong and are never in shape. they are slow on trends and never look like they could be on the pages of GQ. Men in the western states are all ? looking. NY for sure takes the cake.
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    inb4lovelycreation ...................
  • JudahIsraelite
    JudahIsraelite Members Posts: 60
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why would u feel sorry for the women? quality of men could be better where they're at, alot of those models are down low homosexuals so have fun kissing a ? suckers lips lmao
  • KinkyCurls
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why would u feel sorry for the women? quality of men could be better where they're at, alot of those models are down low homosexuals so have fun kissing a ? suckers lips lmao
    FAIL majority of DL men and ? men live in the southern and western states. the ? men in NY never hide or fake it. I didnt say I saw legit models I said I see men that could be models.
  • Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? u dont know me
  • KinkyCurls
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And the fact that you can tell when a guy is out of town touring or visiting. Because they look a mess. If you are visiting Ny make sure your look is polished and on point
  • JudahIsraelite
    edited August 2011
    Options
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    FAIL majority of DL men and ? men live in the southern and western states. the ? men in NY never hide or fake it. I didnt say I saw legit models I said I see men that could be models.

How the ? would u know? Diddy is a down low ? . Any male that dresses better than a woman is fukkn suspect in my eyes, ? around with a ? getting manicures,pedicures, his eyebrows plucked and wearing all kinds of accessories and you're dealing with a woman in a mans body, threadstarter has a lack of experience dealing with real men, gettn googly eyed over metrosexuals. threadstarter guaranteed to be a dumb broad gettn slayed and played throughout life, your vanity is appalling
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • KinkyCurls
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How the ? would u know? Diddy is a down low ? . Any male that dresses better than a woman is fukkn suspect in my eyes, ? around with a ? getting manicures,pedicures, his eyebrows plucked and wearing all kinds of accessories and you're dealing with a woman in a mans body, threadstarter has a lack of experience dealing with real men, gettn googly eyed over metrosexuals. threadstarter guaranteed to be a dumb broad gettn slayed and played throughout life, your vanity is appalling
    So now taking care of yourself is being ? . is it KNOWN fact that men who are in the closet try to act extra manly and extra hard. They are afraid to take care of themselves and even work out because they dont want anyone finding out they are ? . MAJORITY of closet homos live in the south and reside in the west.
  • JudahIsraelite
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And the fact that you can tell when a guy is out of town touring or visiting. Because they look a mess. If you are visiting Ny make sure your look is polished and on point

guaranteed you would look down on a BROTHA lookn like a BROTHA, you want brotha conformed to that white "clean cut" image. Give me a real chick in some hoop shorts with braids any day over some BARBIE WANNA BE who wanna get with Ken. The Most High and his son disagree with the demonic paradigm your mind is trapped in

John7:24Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
  • JudahIsraelite
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So now taking care of yourself is being ? . is it KNOWN fact that men who are in the closet try to act extra manly and extra hard. They are afraid to take care of themselves and even work out because they dont want anyone finding out they are ? . MAJORITY of closet homos live in the south and reside in the west.

how the ? would you know where the majority of closet homos live? they're in the closet ? no one took a poll. Men in the closet with careers have to keep up a certain appearance so u claiming they're going to try to look rough is a complete fallacy and some more ? your pulling from that vain mind of yours lmao. do the world a favor and use condoms for the rest of your life.
  • Copper
    edited August 2011
    Options
    smh @ going back and forth with a man about how men look.....
  • JudahIsraelite
    edited August 2011
    Options
    taking care of yourself doesn't mean you have to waste your money trying to look fancy for a women. WE ARE BLACK IN AMERICA ALOT OF US ARE POOR! If all a brotha can afford to do is get a hair cut and a new white tee because all his bread is going towards bills how the ? would you consider that not taking care of themselves. you ? are ? dumb and you're the reason we are in the place we are at, you think just like the white man wants you to think. WHERE IS ANGELA DAVIS WHEN WE NEED HER ? U TYRA SKANKS CLONES
  • JudahIsraelite
    edited August 2011
    Options
    smh @ going back and forth with a man about how men look.....

last time i checked the thread title you were posting in the same thread ? , damn i'd hate to be one of you useless ? with nothing worthwhile to say, all ur good for is talking ?
  • Copper
    edited August 2011
    Options
    last time i checked the thread title you were posting in the same thread ? , damn i'd hate to be one of you useless ? with nothing worthwhile to say, all ur good for is talking ?

reading comprehension is essential.....youre the only one arguing with a man about how men in your area look....?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

I guess you haven't heard of the insurgence of homos getting married in NY since that bill passed there...
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No place comes as close to NY when it comes to good looking men. NO PLACE in America. I see models on the train bus and streets every single day. And they are always on point. clothes and style always on point. Its not uncommon in this place to see men who look 5x better than there women. I feel sorry for the women who live in the dusty south and ? west.

if that the case, come ? with a harlem boy then.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

KinkyCurls=ether-i-am=CLOSET ? .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I don't even know why i even came in this thread.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm a NYer and i approve this thread
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

you better be female too.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

Smh.......
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

SMH @ a man sayin' his city got the best lookin' men...
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    SMH @ a man sayin' his city got the best lookin' men...

...... lmfao