Sons of Anarchy Season 4 coming Sept. 6th

Options
TimSanchez
TimSanchez Members Posts: 162
edited December 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Anybody else watch Sons of Anarchy? I can't wait for season 4, especially after how season 3 ended.

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'll be watching. I haven't really seen the promos to the new season since I haven't been watching TV, but are they gonna go back to focusing on the Jax/Clay beef?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    damn this ? came back fast, cant wait for this and Dexter to start again
  • TimSanchez
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It's going to pick up with the SAMCRO gang getting out of Prison and returning to the city of Charming. There's a new Sheriff who's not under their control. And new conflict when Clay decides to break SAMCRO tradition and does business with the drug-dealing Mexican Cartels. Danny Trejo from Machete joins the cast as a member of the Cartel.
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yea Im pretty sure its gonna go back to focusing on the Jax & Clay situation
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It's gotta be better than season 3. Don't nobody care about the Irish and Abel and jax nearly smashing his sister
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'll be watching. I haven't really seen the promos to the new season since I haven't been watching TV, but are they gonna go back to focusing on the Jax/Clay beef?

Nah they ended that last season finale they're going to a few months after they get released from prison...there's going to be new cops and if I'm not mistaken new rivals.
  • im_lux
    edited August 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    It's gotta be better than season 3. Don't nobody care about the Irish and Abel and jax nearly smashing his sister

Season 3's season finale made it worth the ? mid season ireland ? . Stahl and Jimmy gettin it in the same episode was GOAT
  • Darius
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yeah 3 wasn't bad. It was just that season 1 and 2 were so damn great. I guess the Irish connection and backstory of Jon Teller is important so it had to be told at some. And seeing what happened to Stahl did make it all with it
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    im_lux wrote: »
    Season 3's season finale made it worth the ? mid season ireland ? . Stahl and Jimmy gettin it in the same episode was GOAT

Yea man, Opie put the Mac to the back of Stahl head and let off. I think everybody was waiting for that ? to get killed
  • Darius
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Was it just me, or did Stahl take a big, loud gasp of air before she spoke. That was so
    Damn annoying
  • im_lux
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yea man, Opie put the Mac to the back of Stahl head and let off. I think everybody was waiting for that ? to get killed

Yeah i cant lie my brother and i been on that show since day 1 and i hated stahl more than any other character including zorbell n them...another GOAT part was when dude put her head into the table...

But ill say this the twist at the end of the finale was a good one i honestly wasnt expecting it i thought they were going to use this season jax and clay beef as fuel for the fire for next season but now with that gone i dont think the.clay jax beef will be a huge issue until clay starts making his dictator type judgements but i think for the most part theyll be on the same page.
  • TimSanchez
    edited August 2011
    Options
    My brother works on the set as part of the Paint and Props crew. He offered me the scripts for the first 6 episodes but I refused them. All I know is the plot like I posted earlier. I don't want to find out all of the details before watching.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    season 3 wasn't bad they just dragged that ? in Ireland out too long

this season should be good at some point Jax wiull find out his moms and clay killed his pops. Wasn't his girl reading those letters at the end of season 3
  • TimSanchez
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yeah, at some point those letters should play a factor.

On another note, Bro says to expect a lot of killing this season.
  • TimSanchez
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Check out this version of the SAMCRO logo that the Paint Crew made. Instead of a Sickle, the Grim Reaper is holding a Paint Brush

Sons_Of_Anarchy_Paint_Crew.jpg
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I though 3 was good, Seeing Stahl's downfall was great
  • Darius
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yeah 3 wasn't bad. But like dude said, the Irish stuff was too drawn out
  • TimSanchez
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Season Premier this Tuesday at 10 pm eastern ....
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    TimSanchez wrote: »
    Season Premier this Tuesday at 10 pm eastern ....

thanks......
  • TimSanchez
    edited September 2011
    Options
    @ sboogie....It's out on DVD now ..... the season gets bogged down a little when they are out in Ireland trying to get Jax's son back. But the last episode of season 3 is superb!
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Season 3 got bogged down a few episodes but overall it was a great season.

Season 2 was dog ? in my opinion.

The only thing that would bug me is if Tara keeps those letters from Jacks for a really long time. Season 3 season finale was so damn good.
  • Bcotton5
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol they prolly gonna drag it out before Jax sees the letters
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    TimSanchez wrote: »
    Check out this version of the SAMCRO logo that the Paint Crew made. Instead of a Sickle, the Grim Reaper is holding a Paint Brush

Sons_Of_Anarchy_Paint_Crew.jpg

Thats straight ill, man!!
  • im_lux
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Season 3 got bogged down a few episodes but overall it was a great season.

Season 2 was dog ? in my opinion.

The only thing that would bug me is if Tara keeps those letters from Jacks for a really long time. Season 3 season finale was so damn good.

Keep in mind if the letters come out at the beginning of a season thats the last season of the show and if they come towards the end of whatever season the next season will be the last. There is nowhere to go after jax and clay have it out over his dad so thatll be it unless they make his dad out to be a rat and even so jax got some ? in him bout his daddy so itll be a big issue regardless...i would much rather them wait dont want to see the show end too quickly.