LADIES, HOW do YALL FEEL when IC MEN DISS YALL?

Options

Comments

• Aderonike
    Aderonike Confirm Email Posts: 114
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Chicks and their responses that attempt to defend the honor or sanity or mindset of women they don't even know.

Why?

Ok well may i should just speak for myself... I WOULDNT GIVE ?
    Or maybe for every ? talking ? about a female on here she got 2 others pming her gassing her.. regardless if she's a basic ? ,ugly etc.
    so if you telling her she's all types of ugly while the next man on the net acts as if she's a dime ...Y would she give a ? ?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    ? , you know you contradicted yourself... in a forum addressing ladies... about catching feelings... not once... not twice... not even three times... dude... walk.... the ? ... away..

contradicted myself 3 times??? word brothaman o ard lmao
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    of coarse they catch feelings. You talk about a woman's age(if she over 34) looks(this is major), or her weight that's a soft spot. Plus they emotions are through the roof so they can't help it.

on another note:

It aint cool when ? be going in on chicks for no reason. Some chicks deserved to be smashed on though lol. I've only smashed on one female on here and I think even the females didn't have a problem with that. I didn't even go hard on her(I could have) I just put the truth in her face and she tried to go that "Oh wow, I have fans" route. But real ? knew her soul was burning slow.
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Aderonike wrote: »
    Ok well may i should just speak for myself... I WOULDNT GIVE ?
    Or maybe for every ? talking ? about a female on here she got 2 others pming her gassing her.. regardless if she's a basic ? ,ugly etc.
    so if you telling her she's all types of ugly while the next man on the net acts as if she's a dime ...Y would she give a ? ?

these hoes get no shine on FB cause 2 many better hoes on FB so they decide 2 hit up a music message board

this board is the best spot for busted hoes 2 get simp on cause most of the users are men and only 10 hoes on here 2 compete
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    them hoes know they ugly.......

just kidding
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Some of you guys act like it's nothing but a bunch of busted women posting on here.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Some of you guys act like it's nothing but a bunch of busted women posting on here.

Yall take ? too literal.Loosen up and get a sense of humor. By the way,didn't you say that you were in PG County? It's a rule that all MD women got to let me smang to continue posting on the IC.
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    Suck Me Beautiful Members Posts: 878
    edited August 2011
    Options
    where the pic thread at?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I remember when the whole IC went in on betz pics. I think a majority of the IC chicks would've closed their ahh account after that onslaught. Hefa stood her ground. It's not that serious. It's the internet. Are women really that bad that they need a c/s from EVERYBODY? If so, then she got serious self esteem issues.
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Yall take ? too literal.Loosen up and get a sense of humor. By the way,didn't you say that you were in PG County? It's a rule that all MD women got to let me smang to continue posting on the IC.

I do have a sense of humor, it's just not triggered very often on here. That's all. I think I'm too dark for you honey. Lol.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    where the pic thread at?

its already like 5 pics threads open
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Indifferent. Everybody ain't gonna like you, or your opinions. If it happens in real life, why wouldn't it happen here? Gotta have tough skin to make it in life.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The only IC ladies I've seen get murdered on here was Charlie, Aqua, and Iheartcali. Aqua put herself out there though.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The only IC ladies I've seen get murdered on here was Charlie, Aqua, and Iheartcali. Aqua put herself out there though.

School me on Iheartcali - what went down ?
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Bottom line, people on the internet always gonna talk ? , so it's best not to take what anyone says on here seriously unless you know them on some real ? .
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    School me on Iheartcali - what went down ?

She's masturbated on cam and from what I hear for money. There's also a pic of her giving some dude head. A whole bunch of stuff. The IC can better explain.
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

I remember back in the day this one chick got ethered crazy. I mean ? was pulling up all kinds of ? , I mean heartless ? , granted some of the ? she put out there, but some ? was really ? ruthless as ? . I know it was this one dude on here and they were really like vibing on each other hard. They ethered her soul so bad it stopped him from loggin on too. I can't remember her name for ? , I know the ? was from ATL and could draw his ass off tho.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    picking on women because of how they look if almost on par with picking on ? kids cuz of how they act.....real talk...? aint right with me on some level...
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    picking on women because of how they look if almost on par with picking on ? kids cuz of how they act.....real talk...? aint right with me on some level...

So you never made no type of negative comment based on a chicks looks???
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    frostyicy wrote: »
    So you never made no type of negative comment based on a chicks looks???

yeah and Ive also laughed at autistic people....I am not perfect but it is what it is regardless.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    frostyicy wrote: »
    I remember back in the day this one chick got ethered crazy. I mean ? was pulling up all kinds of ? , I mean heartless ? , granted some of the ? she put out there, but some ? was really ? ruthless as ? . I know it was this one dude on here and they were really like vibing on each other hard. They ethered her soul so bad it stopped him from loggin on too. I can't remember her name for ? , I know the ? was from ATL and could draw his ass off tho.

Oh you're talkin about that ? Nuri. ? was talented as hell. The chick I don't have the foggiest idea
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • SweetzIsAwesome
    SweetzIsAwesome Members Posts: 462
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I feel sad.. but only if it's my Dinky Pooh.. ):