These Young Girls are Too D@mn Arrogant...................

Options

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    SMH, white girls (Lol!). If they knew betta they'd do betta...

"Young girls with weak minds but their butt's strong..."
  • Capricornn
    Capricornn Banned Users Posts: 42
    edited April 2010
    Options
    if that were my boyfriend i would have wreaked havoc on his ass for even talking to those girls in the first place
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Capricornn wrote: »
    if that were my boyfriend i would have wreaked havoc on his ass for even talking to those girls in the first place

shots fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!

didntreadlolx.gif
  • Capricornn
    edited April 2010
    Options
    shots fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!

didntreadlolx.gif

??________
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LMAO them young chicks be mad aggressive.. One time I was in my car at a stop sign and this lil chick rode up on a ? bike on some wassup ? .. I was like ummm how old are you? She says's 14.. I'm like lil girl if you don't cut that ? out.. she said "ain't ? them chicks your age can do that I can't". I just pulled off when traffic cleared like WTF was THAT?!?!?
  • Capricornn
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LMAO them young chicks be mad aggressive.. One time I was in my car at a stop sign and this lil chick rode up on a ? bike on some wassup ? .. I was like ummm how old are you? She says's 14.. I'm like lil girl if you don't cut that ? out.. she said "ain't ? them chicks your age can do that I can't". I just pulled off when traffic cleared like WTF was THAT?!?!?

lmao!!____
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    THey sound more ignorant than arrogant.
  • Capricornn
    edited April 2010
    Options
    THey sound more ignorant than arrogant.

^^^^ this__
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    is this what yall think jcapri's mentality is like?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Those old as nicca need to get their ass kicked. Any dude seen with a high school chick in public and they are a couple. Should be arrested on the spot. Preying on these young chicken. Leave that ? for the young thunder cats. If you are over 26 you shouldnt be dealing with anyone under 20.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Those old as nicca need to get their ass kicked. Any dude seen with a high school chick in public and they are a couple. Should be arrested on the spot. Preying on these young chicken. Leave that ? for the young thunder cats. If you are over 26 you shouldnt be dealing with anyone under 20.

as long as young females continue to trick themselves into thinking they are more mature than young guys their age they'll continue to get played by older men...you never hear 16 year old guys talking about "Im so much more mature than girls my age"...for some reason females associate age w/ maturity and that's a dangerous mindset
  • caddo man
    edited April 2010
    Options

2b48eg.jpg....................
  • caddo man
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    as long as young females continue to trick themselves into thinking they are more mature than young guys their age they'll continue to get played by older men...you never hear 16 year old guys talking about "Im so much more mature than girls my age"...for some reason females associate age w/ maturity and that's a dangerous mindset

Well mostly it is true. Most females are more mature than the boys at their age but that maturity is compared to boys her age not the older men out there. they have the same maturity at 16 than a boy that is 18.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

yep. when i was in High School alot of chicks (16 and 17) would be dating dudes like 24

at that age, i aint realize how much of a mental difference that was.

but looking back, even the most MATURE 16 year old has very little in common with a 24 year old
  • Capricornn
    edited April 2010
    Options
    2b48eg.jpg....................

Lmfao @ this gif
  • jaurenlo
    jaurenlo Members Posts: 263
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ANy grown ass ? that ? with young ? is lame as ? . The ? you gonna talk about.

90s babys all sound like gibberish to me...I know nothing they say is worth me listening to. So all I hear is blah blah blah blah
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    doesnt surprise me ..
  • blackrain
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well mostly it is true. Most females are more mature than the boys at their age but that maturity is compared to boys her age not the older men out there. they have the same maturity at 16 than a boy that is 18.

i know about the biological nature of how a females brain matures faster than a males...but socially that "maturity" doesn't really kick in, at least not to the level that many females think it does...we are socialized to only have certain experiences by a certain age so in a sense that is nullified because the experiences that show that maturity aren't able to be accessed by that 16 year old girl
  • blackrain
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yep. when i was in High School alot of chicks (16 and 17) would be dating dudes like 24

at that age, i aint realize how much of a mental difference that was.

but looking back, even the most MATURE 16 year old has very little in common with a 24 year old

im 24 now, my lilttle brother just turned 18 not even a month ago and our brains are worlds apart...
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jaurenlo wrote: »
    ANy grown ass ? that ? with young ? is lame as ? . The ? you gonna talk about.

90s babys all sound like gibberish to me...I know nothing they say is worth me listening to. So all I hear is blah blah blah blah

never again will i ? with a 90s babys.....our worlds are years apart when its a girl that just turn 19 and a ? thats 23.....
  • movingfeet
    movingfeet Members Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

18 is doable my ? anything under dat dat ? will be meeting bubba when his ass goes to jail for ? cause dat girls parents gon either kick his ass and call 5-0 or just call 5-0 and dis is some sick ? but where I live age of consent is 16
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    do these so called mature chicks ever realize they wasn't quite mature as they thought they was when they realize the older dude they mess with is really married with kids and is only using her, while said dudes her age are smart enough to knew that relationships evolve from knowledge and knowledge go hand and hand with experience which goes hand and hand with age, there for making young dude more mature then female for being smart enough to act his age
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That 'females mature faster than males' stuff has been taken waaaaay out of context. Females generally start and finish puberty earlier meaning they physically mature faster than guys. This idea that in general young chicks are psychologically and emotionally more mature than males their age is a joke. The fact that many of them go hunting after these older guys without any regard of what effect it wll have on them is proof of that. Trying to act like you're older and more experienced than you are isn't maturity. Being 18 and trying to force yourself into a serious relationship before you've even gotten yourself together is not maturity. Yet, chicks run around thinking because they have those misconceptions that they are so far ahead of the guys their age. Teenage boys know they are teenage boys and they do the ? that teenage boys are supposed to do. That's not being immature, that's acting your age. Teenage girls believe they are more mature than they are and try to do the ? that grown women are supposed to do. That is immaturity.

On topic though, I know this chick that is in college in Hampton, VA. She's like 22 and this 30 y/o dude just bought her a Mercedes a few months ago. Now keep in mind she only knew this dude for like 2 months and he hasn't even ? her yet. In fact, he won't because she already dropped him With cake ass ? doing ? like that, is it any wonder that some chicks act like the ones in the TC's story. Honestly, for every terrible characteristic we see displayed by women these days, there is usually the actions of a ? ? that led to it's development.
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Funny story about a 90's baby me and my brother went to visit this chick he was ? with she 19 by the way and righteous ? was coming on and all she could say was 50 in this movie so I'm like what. I had already seen it he had two scenes I think.Anyway I said what about pacino and deniro she said and I quote oh there ok I guess I just shook my head.That's why I can't ? with a young chick they don't know ? .Ask most young chicks who the vice president is bet u they wouldn't have a ? clue.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    if she aint old enough to buy me a drink then i dont need her