The "I can ? a ceiling fan" Thread + All My Hate Towards IC Females

Options

Comments

• ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Seems to me that you spend more time worrying about an anonymous man on the internet than you do parenting your ? ass kids.

Shame on CPS for leaving an unfit neglectful attention seeking ? with custody of those kids.

Yawn. You should learn the fine art of trolling. Ya ? is weak.

But, I shouldn't have expected anything more that this. You call a 16 year old girl your "bestie."

What is it that Drizzy likes to call us? Basic? How ironic....she hangs around a basic nuthugging ? .

I already shat out your fucktarded friend. To spend anymore time on you or her would be a great disservice to mankind. #BasicBitch #BuhBye
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    && fiat, king gorilla bloo, mikkito, pico ugly rivera young ice && a few others... #IDontGet how can i b fat when my waist is small??? && ugly but even drake called me pretty?? Lol its funny bc only ppl online call me ugly && just a few, but wen ppl see me in real life they call me pretty && im a junior in HS guys always stare at me. i KNOW there saying it out of jealousy which is LOL. so ? ALL YHU FAT UGLY SLOBS WHO HATE ME BC YHU KNOW PRETTY GIRL ROCL WAZ MADE 4 ME.!!!! GORILLA LOOKING ? #ImDone comment but I wont read iht. also i look better with bright lights on me or just light than in a shadow or darkened light so im DEF prety!!!!! haters!!!!!

The bold got a ? dying over here.. But when people keep telling you that you are pretty it's really because you are ugly and that want you to feel good about yourself.(ignore the grammar)
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yo from reading this ? 's ignorant ass comments about how she think she cute I seriously no joke want her dead.
  • SoutCity
    edited August 2011
    Options
    smh @ this ? is the only one voted on the poll
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • SoutCity
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    don't worry, if she stay active enough, we will end up with some quality donkey-esque lulz...

this is a exposure waiting to happen...

I was thinking the same thing
  • aye.ohh.two
    aye.ohh.two Members Posts: 128
    edited August 2011
    Options
    SMH i had to come out of lurk mode for this ?

This hippo looking, jabberjaw mouth, krispy kreme diet having ? comes on the IC trying make herself look good with a FAILED attempt at self-loathing but in fact created a self ethering thread. Ive been lurking on this site for TOO many years but this ? made me log in. She crotch riding the SOFTEST ? IN HIP-HOP and her sig just makes it worse

1. I Love Drake.im his #1 fan (just like every other donut stalking ? in america)
    2. mistress,girlfriend,freaky girl,barbie, etc.(btich drake would ? on site if he saw you)
    3. I put Drake Haters in there place & show him tons of love everyday. (-__-)
    4. I would have his baby && his touch alone would give me 1000 orgies. (u need 2 have a gym membership and get ride of those cheek ? )
    5. id drop my panties 4 him. (-__-)
    6. id #TakeCare of him (<<<stalker post)
    7. <3 he loves us pretty girls. (pretty girls called and said ? PLEASE)

AND SHE HAS THE NERVE TO WANT TO BE A STRIPPER?!? *DEAD*

*now back to the regularly scheduled posting*
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Parisian Gangsta goin HAM
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This Skins Vs. Ravens Game has been a good watch
    Cosign. It's a shame how threadstarter sprained her knee so early on in the game though.

But yeh, that ? Charlie Danger is fat and ugly yo.
  • rapstar39
    rapstar39 Members Posts: 521
    edited August 2011
    Options
    SMH i had to come out of lurk mode for this ?

This hippo looking, jabberjaw mouth, krispy kreme diet having ? comes on the IC trying make herself look good with a FAILED attempt at self-loathing but in fact created a self ethering thread. Ive been lurking on this site for TOO many years but this ? made me log in. She crotch riding the SOFTEST ? IN HIP-HOP and her sig just makes it worse

1. I Love Drake.im his #1 fan (just like every other donut stalking ? in america)
    2. mistress,girlfriend,freaky girl,barbie, etc.(btich drake would ? on site if he saw you)
    3. I put Drake Haters in there place & show him tons of love everyday. (-__-)
    4. I would have his baby && his touch alone would give me 1000 orgies. (u need 2 have a gym membership and get ride of those cheek ? )
    5. id drop my panties 4 him. (-__-)
    6. id #TakeCare of him (<<<stalker post)
    7. <3 he loves us pretty girls. (pretty girls called and said ? PLEASE)

AND SHE HAS THE NERVE TO WANT TO BE A STRIPPER?!? *DEAD*

*now back to the regularly scheduled posting*

post a proof pic if ur really a female
  • aye.ohh.two
    aye.ohh.two Members Posts: 128
    edited August 2011
    Options
    rapstar39 wrote: »
    post a proof pic if ur really a female

im a dude bruh. juss been lurking for too many years lol
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    smh.................
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    its funny cause she said i look like precious on my wall

oh the ironing

It's ironic that you misspelled irony with ironing
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? look like a mixture of Neil Carter and King Kong. Old man face looking broad. Face look like wet pavement.
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I should learn the fine art of trolling? Says the middle aged mother of ? that has responded to my every post in this thread.

I'm a "basic nuthugging ? " yet you've had your paws on my nuts all night so that makes you a basic nuthugger of a so-called nuthugging ? ? Your self-esteem must be horrible to reduce yourself to such a low level. Did your baby-daddies whoop your ass? Did they make your kids watch you get the ? beat out of you? It's ok we won't judge you, you're among friends.

Aww, you mad. How cute!! :)

Sweetie, you came to me first. You are so worried about defending a 16 year old short bus rider, you neglected the fact that I was never even speaking to you in the first place. Did I not say my children are quite aware of their Father? Simple, basic ? always fail to catch on, such a shame. Think talking about them like that matters? LOL, such a silly ? you are.

Let me see....you never denied being a ? . Never denied that you had AIDS. Never denied that you swallow ? .....oh, and to top it off, you idolize a 16 year old functional ? . And.....you never denied you let your step daddy touch it while mommy was sleeping in the room. Po' baby...that self worth was dead a long time ago....good thing Nikki Minage can show you how to get it right.

So, who really started what with whom? Dumb ? . You do call Drizzy your "bestie" though, so I should have expected that ? .

Shut the ? up, Fe Fe....your nuts are way too far up in your guts..

33johzs.jpg
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why is the king mable in the face looking girl still posting?
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Nope, she's all to real unfortunately, but I just can't go there with her today. This child needs a mentor really bad.

Cover ya ? ma I cant even read what youre saying.
  • DouceyBleedsBlue
    DouceyBleedsBlue Members Posts: 107
    edited August 2011
    Options
    6ft5 wrote: »
    It's ironic that you misspelled irony with ironing

u stupid nig... new posters are weak as ? .

but cereal...what the ? just happened in here
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2011
    Options
    "You Mad"? Evidence to prove this? I seriously doubt you have any since I have never been mad, I don't let the words typed by a low self-esteem having internet ? with multiple baby daddies bother me. Why would I? You're beneath me.

I would think the one who is mad is the one that has stated she was done typin to me on multiple occassions to only come back and see my words and HAVE to respond as if you were a puppet dancing to a string around my ? .

You are. Why else would you pay attention to someone that wasn't even talking to you in the first place? Came in cape crusading for a 16 year old mental patient. Tried your best to get at me. Why else would you resort to lying? Multiple times? Multiple daddies? Really? Out of allllll the people in here ? on her, you magically go after me.I took it easy on your troll ass. You mad. It's ok.Keep on responding. Have a good Day :)
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I just came in here to say hi to Ms Jones....
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    Lemme give yall alil background on her so you dont think shes a random spaz

shes a 16 yr old aspiring stripper from oklahoma, and her highest achievement in life is that drake supposedly told her on twitter that she doesnt completely disgust him, she wants to strip at kods in miami but they told her to wait

thats about it, oh yeh, and she thinks everybody who doesnt acknowledge that shes the stripper version of beyonce is fat, ugly, darkskin and resembles gorillas

carry on

LOL ...... pure comedy
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    not this mess again

and she has a friend this time

smh