Women/men trying to come back in the picture unapprecation thread...

Options
13»

Comments

• Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ a ? thinking I want him back because I'm posting in ic threads. That go to show you he never met me if posting in threads is what he calls a relationship. This ? is just jealous of another ? and he want any female he thinks the other ? want. For some odd reason he caught a wrong impression and he thinks the other ? do not want me so now he don't want me. I caught on from the start that this ? was a fake when he was pretending to like me. I knew he didn't like my type because he thinks I'm phoney because I was not a hoe. Therefore he started hoe drama in my life. He wanted me to do ? ? . Then when he saw I wasn't down for it he said I ain't hood. Lol. Yo need to go head chasing women the wrong way. & HE don't know who wants me. He got fooled. I just wanted to expose he only pretends he want me because another man want me. Soon as he think the other man don't want me now he dont want me

And he's wrong he got played once again. The man he's following was beefing because I wasn't there

And the ? want me to have the fake ? because they know he hates me. So no I don't want that internet date back because I'm logging on all hiphop
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I told my ex 6 years ago(we were 17) that she wasnt ever gona find someone better...basically every dude after me is doggn her...she crys about the ? on FB,twitter etc after a while she tried to hit me up like we should hang i told her ay remember what i said 6 years ago? I be fliritng with her coworker to ? her off

@ bolded, why yall break up

I be saying the same thing too. Whenever I be on FB etc, they be mad & sad because they dont get the attention they wanted. I just be smh like "dude, seem like he not even interested in you, told you you wasnt gonna find someone better"
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I make myself unreachable,so much negative energy can come with exs...I dont want that. I have a desire to make new relationships and to not ? up in the same ways
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ not ? up "in the same ways"

But I'm GONNA ? up, got damn it!

lol..j/k
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ex-? is somma da best ? because it's usually no-strings attached. yummy ?
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No ones perfect, so I think its better to know that you can and probably will make mistakes

But dont keep making the same ones

Im finding sports,drawing, and little hobbies are.very easy for me but personal relationships are tough especially.dealing with peoples sensitivities thats other then my own but I try

So when.somethings over I can leave it be cause, I gave it my all

But giving it your all is diff in relationships then it is in a hobby excercise or art
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    My ex does this. We're already friends on FB and he'll send "how you doing" message, when I don't answer then I'll get a "well ? you too then" message....

dat ? still wants you. and he mad about it too..lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Ex-? is somma da best ? because it's usually no-strings attached. yummy ?

Best: yes

No strings: Ehh

If things ended on good terms wit my ex and the other hefas I dealt wit, I'd be tryin to get some
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This event is currently taking place on facebook