sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LOL, Damn talk about an overreaction. Steve got some fast hands though
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol black dude wasn't tryin to fight though from the start and its apparent when he did the Melo backpedal. Blake T'd up automatically though and skipped the whole chest to chest ? talking phase.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Where I'm from this is not considered a fight...no connections and dudes breaking it up with both parties hyping up when people are holding them back we call those "false alarms".
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    That's gotta be John Gilcrest.

That dude was a goon
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    That's gotta be John Gilcrest.

That dude was a goon

It was lol. He declared for the Draft early but never got picked up, so he's been playing overseas since then. I was wondering wtf happened to him.
  • 2pac90696
    2pac90696 Members Posts: 5
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How aint Gilcrest make it to the league? He was nice
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    damn that ? had him on some "don't ever play with matches" ? for a second but blake came off like no hoe by skipping that shoulder to shoulder ?

? still got his ? blowed out
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Why he ain't pop it off like that on JET?? He knew he woulda got his ? knuckled up lol
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Matt's recent avi's have been suspect...are we getting back to the old Matthew of the previous IC's??
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    damn, did i see blake's yon legs wobbling??...lol...you crakkkas gon' learn to keep your boxing hands down, to your side!

lmao...........

• mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this fight doesn't suprise me..

seeing both were former Maryland Point Guards and one clearly had/has a much better career and money than the other.

Gilchrist should have been something, but he was a headcase. smh, had all the potential in the world.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    That ? had the camera zoomed in on them two like he knew some ? was about to happen
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yo realtalk was Carmelo playing in that open gym cuz real talk it look just like him.
  • WhoisDonG???
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yo realtalk was Carmelo playing in that open gym cuz real talk it look just like him.

LMAO that is the young Carmelo I look just at it again. It's at the 1:23 mark.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LMAO that is the young Carmelo I look just at it again. It's at the 1:23 mark.

well this was in 02 and melo wasn't in the nba yet.
  • WhoisDonG???
    edited August 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    well this was in 02 and melo wasn't in the nba yet.

Yeah I know it's just funny to see him there.
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LOL @ ? calling that a sucker punch...is it cause he's melanin deficient? Cause where I come from two men got an issue on the court and one walks up to my face like that and starts to lift his arms towards me he runs the risk of losing his teeth. Just sayin. Now wether or not that's the correct policy to adhere to is a another story.

But you can't run up on a man the way he did and not expect something might happen. A ? come up in my face like that and he knows I gotta problem I believe that means he's saying "oh I can run up on this fool and he ain't gone do ? " which is a poor judge of character obviously.

For ya'll saying it's a sucker punch cause dude was just trying to "talk" nah fool ain't no reason a ? gotta be in my face to talk to me them dudes wasn't 50 feet away.

But dude did catch him wit that lucky right hook almost brought him to his knees. If the black dude would've squared up for real instead of back pedaling and no one grabbed him Blake would've been in trouble IMO.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    they probably been beefing for a while

and where was the sucker punch? what yall ? have a proper discussion on when to start the fight. ? just knuckle up
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Right, that wasn't a sucker punch...

? actin like he snuck up behind dude and hit him in the back of the head

Dude ate that ? too
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yes indeed, the melanin-deficient folk are usually plagued by a hi-dose of cowardice...toward those of a much-darker hue. Hence, the swinging on a man while he's approaching with his hands in the Peace/let me explain pal, gesture...fortunately yon right-counter, caused spaghetti legs for Blake and giveth mean lesson, to learn from.

The peace let me explain? The ? was about to put his hands on him fool. You one of them inside the house type kids huh? You couldnt have grew up in a neighborhood you had to fight in.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    damn that ? had him on some "don't ever play with matches" ? for a second but blake came off like no hoe by skipping that shoulder to shoulder ?

? still got his ? blowed out

lol that ? had me on the floor