Why Ni99as Be Actin Like They To Good For Strip Clubs?

Options

Comments

• CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I ain't been to one yet but I wouldn't mind getting some cheap grub with ? and ass around me. ? just seems too pricey if u aint going for the lunch special. Talk of cover charges and two drink minimums aint whats popping for me.

? a stripper is nothing tho, but raw is no go, I aint trying to die.

Them strip clubs in the South seem to be popping tho.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Strippers are good for buying blow off of. Thats what I did when I was in Miami. I was waaaaaaasted.
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Strippers are good for buying blow off of. Thats what I did when I was in Miami. I was waaaaaaasted.

She was probably pitching for somebody...Im sure it was a dread in there with the bomb who gave it to her to give to u...LOL
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm sure. This chick was nasty though. First she tried getting me to rent a room in the back so she could suck my ? . I wasn't interested. Then she asked if I like to party and I was ? yeah I like to party, and then I asked her for a 40 bag, she walked into the womans changed room, came out and put the ? in my hand and I left.

Pretty much I just did it for the thrill of it. She gave me two bags of ? , one bag I think was mashed up pills, the other I know was coke. Maybe the one wasn't mashed up pills I was just so wasted I couldn't tell, but I was up until like 8a.m. ? playing on the beach.

oh and I don't know ? about coke btw
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i co sign this thread...i cant see nathin wrong wit a strip club if u control yo self
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I only went to a club one time and I felt mad uncomfortable.And I have been to ? houses numerous times.I just don't feel comfortable nah mean.I like the game.You know you hunting that ass and she wanting to ? you for free.
  • CASH RULES
    CASH RULES Members Posts: 306
    edited April 2010
    Options
    these regular joe strip clubs out hurr is too greasy for an upscale og such as myself
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i got outta the strip club scene, i used to frequent that ? though. just got tired of ? and tired of spending money on it. i had a blast when i was rockin that ? too. strippers be hella cool just to chill with even. some partied harder than most ? i know. good times.

my main problem with that ? though is the lack of professionalism these days. i'm old school and the way these ? and hoes be tricking now is wack. plus the local clubs wasn't hitting no more like talking bout.
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    It's the whole paying part that gets me. As far as I know, that ? costs money. I like money, so spending it on things that won't make me more money is bad.

I like butt naked hoes too, but I like money more.

This is how i feel about strip clubs...i dont go to often
  • ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ive done the strip club thing twice, but its nothing I would make a habit of
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what?...................Strip clubs are great

I go in that ? and have a ball

If a ? is going in there getting worked for thier money then that ? aint gonna be fun

females be having that eagle eye they scope the room and look for prey, sizing you up from the door

I go in to party nothing more nothing less. No making it rain, no trying to smash nothing no nothing just kicking it

Like I said before I'll tell a chick go get her money and I'll be right here.

I got no game it's just some ? understand my story

* shrugs*
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

If a ? is going in there getting worked for thier money then that ? aint gonna be fun

females be having that eagle eye they scope the room and look for prey, sizing you up from the door

I go in to party nothing more nothing less. No making it rain, no trying to smash nothing no nothing just kicking it

* shrugs*

I feel that xzibit
    widget_dlBeju68znsi2TAv5-n8q8.jpg
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that was funny
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? beatin strippers raw???

lmao poor boom
  • boom
    boom Members Posts: 2,083 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

* shrugs*

exactly.....
  • boom
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i co sign this thread...i cant see nathin wrong wit a strip club if u control yo self

real talk....
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    smh @ throwin Dollars at ?

I cant....im just not that type a ? to promote Free ?
  • boom
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    smh @ throwin Dollars at ?

I cant....im just not that type a ? to promote Free ?

? don't even throw dollars b
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    boom wrote: »
    i be seein ? flexin like they don't like bein around ? .. like they all high n mighty.. cause truth be told most of ya'll ? get no ? .. so a strip club would do you some good... ? be sayin.. "i aint trickin" ... only ? that can't control themselves think that way...

so why ya'll ? got somethin against boobie bars?
    Still ain't payin for it!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    DEAD @ ALL the tags...... LMAO!!!!
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    if u saw the stripclubs where i live, u would probably do the same. dont get me wrong they place is aight to chill but they be having some busted chicks dancing. i get free ? better than the strippers, so why do anything but post at the bar and chill. my homies be lovin it though smh........m'uckas be actin like they ain neva seen p*ssy before.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i might go to the penthouse tonight
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? always pops off at the strip club, shootings, fightings, stabbing,something about ? ? and naked ? , I'm good homie
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    everybody on the internet is a ? and a playa we understand this by now....but offline ? in the strip club trickin off their unemployment checks...