Aaron Rodgers Smh

Options
FlyFreeCt
FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Yo, Aaron Rodgers is the best QB "Right Now" in the NFL...Dude is "machine like" as a football player...He's the only QB in the league that poses a real big threat as a precision passer and a running threat(Don't say Vick, he's not near the passer Rodgers is)...? is crazy...I know Brady & Manning have better overall careers to this point obviously, but RIGHT NOW, I don't think either one of'em is seeing Rodgers...It's to the point where that ? drops back and your expecting a 1st down every time...Clear example was that Atlanta game in the divisional round and the Super Bowl...Looks like he's picked up where he left off even if it's the pre season....Ya'll don't see this ? ???? I hate this ? , being a Giants fan smh...

Comments

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    bird.gif?1309893805

• FlyFreeCt
    edited August 2011
    Options
    bird.gif?1309893805

Lmao! Funny ass gif.....I was bored and just posted the thread...But it's the truth, dude is damn near unstoppable..
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    when it comes to intangibles rodgers is the best

he's one of the best Ive ever when it comes to presice passing on the run
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited August 2011
    Options
    when it comes to intangibles rodgers is the best

he's one of the best Ive ever when it comes to presice passing on the run

Yea, ? is crazy...Green Bay is hard to defend with that three step drop.....Add in his quick release and it's a disaster for a defense...I hate the fact that these ? are in the same conference as us smfh..We looked bad against them ? last year in the 2nd half..
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    My new favorite gif

But naw, he still second fiddle to Brady n Manning.

Thats still great tho cuz we talkin bout ALL TIME Top 5 ? .
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    bird.gif?1309893805

lmao. that bird dont give a flyin ? <---see what i did there
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    My new favorite gif

But naw, he still second fiddle to Brady n Manning.

Thats still great tho cuz we talkin bout ALL TIME Top 5 ? .

second fiddle to both career wise, but right now,he the top shotta in QB. 2010 to present. dude is a dissecting machine
  • coop9889
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Figo wrote: »
    second fiddle to both career wise, but right now,he the top shotta in QB. 2010 to present. dude is a dissecting machine

Nahhh that goes to Brady specifically.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i don't remember people calling drew brees the best qb in the game when he won the SB and SB MVP last year.
  • Figo
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nahhh that goes to Brady specifically.

brady is right there nodoubt about that, but the way rodgers destroy pro bowl corners and safety was unreal.
    6 playoff games
    118 of 174 completion
    112.6% rating
    13 touchdown
    ((has by far the highest career postseason rating of any NFL passer in the last half century with at least 100 attempts (129.4 — nearly 25 points better than No. 3 Bart Starr, a decorated predecessor at the position in Green Bay)))

That's not made up.
  • coop9889
    edited August 2011
    Options
    brady is right there nodoubt about that, but the way rodgers destroy pro bowl corners and safety was unreal.
    6 playoff games
    118 of 174 completion
    112.6% rating
    13 touchdown
    ((has by far the highest career postseason rating of any NFL passer in the last half century with at least 100 attempts (129.4 — nearly 25 points better than No. 3 Bart Starr, a decorated predecessor at the position in Green Bay)))

That's not made up.

No I feel you... playoffs he was incredible. And that's where it counts. But we can't judge the ? just off of one playoff run. ? , Eli had a great one too he's arguably barely top 10.

Brady been doing it consistently with worse Wrs and definitely a worse defense than GB last year. Brady threw 36TD and 4 Int last season.. MVP... best record in league. If AR can make it to the Superbowl again then maybe this conversation would take a turn. But I'd dare say Brady is still in his prime, Rodgers is bout to reach it in a year or two.
  • coop9889
    edited August 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    i don't remember people calling drew brees the best qb in the game when he won the SB and SB MVP last year.

He did shoot up a coupla spots tho to #3. I wont even checkin for dude before that year, barely knew of him.
  • Figo
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No I feel you... playoffs he was incredible. And that's where it counts. But we can't judge the ? just off of one playoff run. ? , Eli had a great one too he's arguably barely top 10.

Brady been doing it consistently with worse Wrs and definitely a worse defense than GB last year. Brady threw 36TD and 4 Int last season.. MVP... best record in league. If AR can make it to the Superbowl again then maybe this conversation would take a turn. But I'd dare say Brady is still in his prime, Rodgers is bout to reach it in a year or two.

cool. i agree with your point.
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2011
    Options

yep a-rod needs to win mvp(regular season) too
  • coop9889
    edited August 2011
    Options
    cool. i agree with your point.

Yeah.

Real ? , I would have NEVER predicted it 3-4 years ago when GB was barely on the map and Brett left .... but they are potentially the next Patriots-like dynasty.

Cowboys and Giants have been way inconsistent.
    Ravens are super old, cant get past Steelers.
    Steelers lost to Packers in the SB.
    Pats havent won since 2007.
    Colts? Manning is on his way out. I don't think they're 'elite' anymore.
    Jets live and die with Mark Sanchez's progress/accuracy.
    Chargers got the talent to get it done, but never get it done.
    Eagles live and die with vick, who will be injury prone due to wack OL and running a lot.
    Falcons still tryna get an identity.
    Saints need that pass rush to improve. Defense overall actually.

Packers? Top 3 defense, top 3 pass rush, top 3 QB, top 5 WR core. All young. No other team can say that. Horrible running game, but ehhh. They didnt need it last year.

Most of their key players are young, and they draft well.

NFC will be a breeze for them. Only comp in AFC is Steelers and Pats imo. Packers could win 3 out of the next 5 realistically.
  • Figo
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yeah.

Real ? , I would have NEVER predicted it 3-4 years ago when GB was barely on the map and Brett left .... but they are potentially the next Patriots-like dynasty.

Eagles live and die with vick, who will be injury prone due to wack OL and running a lot.

Packers? Top 3 defense, top 3 pass rush, top 3 QB, top 5 WR core. All young. No other team can say that. Horrible running game, but ehhh. They didnt need it last year.

NFC will be a breeze for them. Only comp in AFC is Steelers and Pats imo. Packers could win 3 out of the next 5 realistically.

As of right now, the packers is one of the most slept on team to reclaim the Superbowl. They are a well coach team, just like steelers. they also have history on there side. rodgers getting into his prime will only be more worries for opposing defense once he stays healthy. the amount of injuries packers had last season, drop passes, winning on the road was impressive. giants and steelers won the chip on the road as well with eli and roth, but the way rodgers execute that offense is mad accurate. winning in his second season as a starting quarter back like rothlisburger. with more skill set an way more accurate.
  • coop9889
    edited August 2011
    Options
    As of right now, the packers is one of the most slept on team to reclaim the Superbowl. They are a well coach team, just like steelers. they also have history on there side. rodgers getting into his prime will only be more worries for opposing defense once he stays healthy. the amount of injuries packers had last season, drop passes, winning on the road was impressive. giants and steelers won the chip on the road as well with eli and roth, but the way rodgers execute that offense is mad accurate. winning in his second season as a starting quarter back like rothlisburger. with more skill set an way more accurate.

Right. And like Im saying... to me? They came outta nowhere.

When Brett retired and ? wasnt sure about Rodgers... nobody saw a SB coming in just 2-3 years. Its crazy.
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited August 2011
    Options

This is exactly what im saying...dude can't be defended...I think more and more people will see that this year, he's a monster..
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited August 2011
    Options

Drew Brees doen't look the same way Rodgers does nh...Rodgers runs that offense so precise it's ridiculous...His mechanics are flawless, he's deadly accurate, throws on the move, scrambles, and to top it off, dudes arm is strong as ? , with a quick release....Brees isn't near the talent that Rodgers is, and you can see that just watching the games....Alot of ? will become believers that he's currently the best after this season is over if they aren't already...Like I said, no question Brady and Peyton are overall "career wise" way ahead for obvious reasons, but they're behind slightly right now..
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Aaron Rogers just has to keep winning. Everything else will fall in place.

When brady won his superbowl, most people just thought it was a nice year, but nothing serious. But once he kept winning you couldnt deny his talent.
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited August 2011
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    Aaron Rogers just has to keep winning. Everything else will fall in place.

When brady won his superbowl, most people just thought it was a nice year, but nothing serious. But once he kept winning you couldnt deny his talent.

Yea, no doubt...? irks me that we (The Giants) gotta deal wit this ? in the NFC for a long time smfh..To make matters worse, they have a great defense to..
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yeah.

That's bout to change this year, i promise....I don't know if we'll be able to get past Green Bay, but if we cut this injury ? out that we've started once again and not turn the ball over, we have more than enough talent to challenge..
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2011
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    Drew Brees doen't look the same way Rodgers does nh...Rodgers runs that offense so precise it's ridiculous...His mechanics are flawless, he's deadly accurate, throws on the move, scrambles, and to top it off, dudes arm is strong as ? , with a quick release....Brees isn't near the talent that Rodgers is, and you can see that just watching the games....Alot of ? will become believers that he's currently the best after this season is over if they aren't already...Like I said, no question Brady and Peyton are overall "career wise" way ahead for obvious reasons, but they're behind slightly right now..

rodgers is not the best qb in the game right now.

one playoff run don't make you the best qb in the game. word to eli.

he has to keep winning mvp's, sb's, and sb mvp's.
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited August 2011
    Options
    rodgers is not the best qb in the game right now.

one playoff run don't make you the best qb in the game. word to eli.

he has to keep winning mvp's, sb's, and sb mvp's.

Watch what you say bout my fav QB in the league lol.....But nah, Rodgers is the best right now and it's not hard to see...Brady has a claim to being the best right now but that's bout it....Brady to me is a top 3 QB of all time, but at this moment Rodgers is better...No weaknesses and is in the prime of his career...Is he better than Brady from 07 that we played in the Super Bowl, no....But he's the best right now..
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2011
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    Watch what you say bout my fav QB in the league lol.....But nah, Rodgers is the best right now and it's not hard to see...Brady has a claim to being the best right now but that's bout it....Brady to me is a top 3 QB of all time, but at this moment Rodgers is better...No weaknesses and is in the prime of his career...Is he better than Brady from 07 that we played in the Super Bowl, no....But he's the best right now..

i just need to see more from rodgers.

lets just say the chargers win the super bowl this season, ? gon be saying rivers is the best qb in the game.