Is Satan offended at his image.

Options
ThaChozenWun
ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
edited April 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I mean all these people are goin bananas over Jesus bein white, or black, or arab, or a glowing orb. What about the devil? Dude is said to be a reptilian character shouldn't we discuss how the white man ruined his image as well?

I bet hes mad as hell sitting in the basement going off on his white slaves about them painting him a red steroid using beast, or even worst A skinny red billy goat!!!!!! No ones gonna take a 30 lb goat seriously.

Comments

• Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I mean all these people are goin bananas over Jesus bein white, or black, or arab, or a glowing orb. What about the devil? Dude is said to be a reptilian character shouldn't we discuss how the white man ruined his image as well?

I bet hes mad as hell sitting in the basement going off on his white slaves about them painting him a red steroid using beast, or even worst A skinny red billy goat!!!!!! No ones gonna take a 30 lb goat seriously.

Are you kidding? Satan LOVES when people lie, especially about him. He LOVES when people keep his identity or existence a secret.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My question is how can a spirit have any type of color to it? how is race even possible for the deceased.

for all i know the devil and ? could both be clouds floating around in another dimension
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    how do you know?
    satan-3-by-jack-chick.gif

I am basing my hypothesis on the character and nature of Satan. Satan is the master of lies and deception, why wouldn't he be pleased with people doing the same, no matter what people are lying about?
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    My question is how can a spirit have any type of color to it? how is race even possible for the deceased.

for all i know the devil and ? could both be clouds floating around in another dimension

c/s I always thought that. Everything on earth is black/white, but I don't think race exists outside this realm.
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options

It's all metaphorical. ? and Satan are figures that symbolize certain natures that the Universe consists of. It was easier to explain it in this way to the ancient people who were un aware of for example, Light consisting of photons and a color spectrum as opposed to darkness being void of photons and Space being a vacuum etc... certain scientific details like such that if were told to ancient peoples their response would most likely be one of the following;

th3059850.gif

Coleman_wtf.gif

DoesNotCompute.gif

ScannersExplodingHead.gif
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what did he lie about?

Take a look outside, this whole empire is a lie, false materialistic things that he called heaven in exchange of people's souls.... that kind of thing.
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    It's all metaphorical. ? and Satan are figures that symbolize certain natures that the Universe consists of. It was easier to explain it in this way to the ancient people who were un aware of for example, Light consisting of photons and a color spectrum as opposed to darkness being void of photons and Space being a vacuum etc... certain scientific details like such that if were told to ancient peoples their response would most likely be one of the following;

Of course it would. They honestly believed Horus was a sun ? and every time he beat set in battle the day came.
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    But it is written that ? offers mansions and streets of gold.

so what you don't like is of satan?
    Satan did not give me any of my material things, I worked for them.

so gold exists in heaven?

so heaven must be some type of physical place where physics applies as well which hints at it having a creator

Physical properties behind gold:

Gold (pronounced /ˈɡoʊld/) is a chemical element with the symbol Au (Latin: aurum, "shining dawn") and an atomic number of 79. It has been a highly sought-after precious metal for coinage, jewelry, and other arts since the beginning of recorded history. The metal occurs as nuggets or grains in rocks, in veins and in alluvial deposits.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    so gold exists in heaven?

so heaven must be some type of physical place where physics applies as well which hints at it having a creator

Physical properties behind gold:

Gold (pronounced /ˈɡoʊld/) is a chemical element with the symbol Au (Latin: aurum, "shining dawn") and an atomic number of 79. It has been a highly sought-after precious metal for coinage, jewelry, and other arts since the beginning of recorded history. The metal occurs as nuggets or grains in rocks, in veins and in alluvial deposits.

Heaven is Earth so of course its a physical place where physics apply
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Heaven is Earth so of course its a physical place where physics apply

if thats the case there is no ? ...which would be impossible
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Enoch describes heaven and hell. If you would've read that you would know, if you haven't peep it. Somewhere along the 10-23 chapters
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    if thats the case there is no ? ...which would be impossible

How so? There being a ? doesnt mean theres heaven or hell, it only means there is a great creator, for all you and I know we could just die and thats it. There being a ? doesnt mean you die and go off to a mansion with golden streets and toilet paper made out of 100 dollar bills. ? being real only means there is a higher power, it means we have a creator thats it.