Jay-Z being a devil worshipper...Is This Evidence Of Gods Existence?

Options
TX_Made713
TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
edited April 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Decided to make a serious thread for once.

This could either be strong evidence of both satan and ? existing

Before answering this question answer this, do you believe in a devil?

if yes then do you believe in a secret society influenced by him

if yes do last do you believe jay is in it

His video On to the next one

Now when you look at this video your thinkin wtf? One of two options run through your mind:
1) Either Jay is clearly trying to send a sub message
2) Hes feeding into the devil worshipping rumors to sell records

This is what the director had to say about it

Brown spoke in an interview with Vibe on his product saying that the “visually illiterate” public got it all wrong, there are no ties with the video to any culture or belief system.

“I think when you're dealing in abstract imagery people are going to want to draw lines between things and make sense of it. However, I've always felt that the viewing public was, in general, extremely visually literate. They don't always want or need things to be spelt out for them. One of the great things about music videos are they can be enjoyed purely visually—it doesn't need to mean anything or make any sense….

There is imagery in this video that is drawn from all over the place. None of it is owned by any one culture or belief system. You can connect anything if you try hard enough, and make it mean anything you want it to.”

He also added to Vibe that while Jay gave him a “loose brief” of the concept for the video, ultimately the idea for the video was his.

“He gave me a very loose brief, and made it clear that we should be progressive with the video. All the imagery was thought up by me and was a response to the track itself.

For those interested, the idea is actually about a funeral for old imagery and ideas, hence all the gothic and oppressive stuff. I was also trying to contradict the excess of hip-hop videos by making something brutally simple and claustrophobic.”

Now if your like me im sure you read the directors comment with the shaq face like "CMON SON" abstract art? please.

now watch this video

This video explains what all the symbols mean in his video

does that look like random art to you?

now listen to this song

Christian rapper disses Jay
He makes a lot of valid points especially on the second verse.

Now to the purpose of the thread

lets assume he is in a cult...so if he is then clearly there is a devil..and if there is a devil then there is a ? and everyone who doesnt believe are incorrect

now if there is a ? then the next question you gotta ask yourself...is the bible truly his word?

your thoughts?

And officer janclow..if the two broke back cowboys try to come in here and ? the thread up due to being higly obessed with me, delete their posts

Comments

• Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Unless Jay -z has came out and admitted to being a devil worshipper, which he hasnt, then this thread has no merit, and is just based on assumption annd speculation and therefore bear nothing of relevance worth discussing.

Smh, trying to hid behind the mod. cats got you shook..lmao
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jay is always talkin about how ? has blessed him and how he gives thanks to ? for allowing him the opportunities he has, until Jay stops praising ? , and starts praising the devil I dont believe you.
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jay is always talkin about how ? has blessed him and how he gives thanks to ? for allowing him the opportunities he has, until Jay stops praising ? , and starts praising the devil I dont believe you.

he claims he doesnt believe in religion. but from a realistic perspective what other reason would he have to put that ? in his videos? honestly

like the rapper i posted said "that aint even hip hop ? thats gothic"

its literally serves no purpose. do you see these images in art museums? how is it art?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »

he claims he doesnt believe in religion. but from a realistic perspective what other reason would he have to put that ? in his videos? honestly

Its artistic creativity anybody can break anything down and put pieces together to make it seem like theres another meaning behind it. And if he doesnt believe in religion what does that have to do with anything? If someone doesnt slave under a religion theyre all devil worshippers? He also says he doesnt believe in hell in what you posted, he would have to be a believer in hell for him to worship the devil. Again nothing he said is saying he believes in the devil, he believes there is universal ? , religion is dangerous, and hell doesnt exist. As for the illuminati I believe they existed and Im not a devil worshipper so whats your point? The illuminati werent devil worshipper they had knowledge higher than the church and got chastised for it so again whats your point?
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Its artistic creativity anybody can break anything down and put pieces together to make it seem like theres another meaning behind it. And if he doesnt believe in religion what does that have to do with anything? If someone doesnt slave under a religion theyre all devil worshippers? He also says he doesnt believe in hell in what you posted, he would have to be a believer in hell for him to worship the devil. Again nothing he said is saying he believes in the devil, he believes there is universal ? , religion is dangerous, and hell doesnt exist. As for the illuminati I believe they existed and Im not a devil worshipper so whats your point? The illuminati werent devil worshipper they had knowledge higher than the church and got chastised for it so again whats your point?

all im saying is the video and the song has nothing to do with each other...

if that were your song would you want a cross with two bullets in it when the song is talkin about on to the next fashion/whatever?

personally i think hes just feeding into the religious nuts for publicity and made this ? to get people talking
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    all im saying is the video and the song has nothing to do with each other...

if that were your song would you want a cross with two bullets in it when the song is talkin about on to the next fashion/whatever?

personally i think hes just feeding into the religious nuts for publicity and made this ? to get people talking

Exactly, if the public are concerned with it why not put things like that out there, I still see most of the video as artist vision and people nit picked until things fit into their belief but I see Jay sometimes feeding people this ? to sell records. Someone like J though who gives so much into communities, so much charity work, so much work in Africa, if he did worship the devil what the hell is the problem with it? A devil worshipper helpin those in need out is better IMO then the pope goin to Africa and tellin them not to use condoms.
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Exactly, if the public are concerned with it why not put things like that out there, I still see most of the video as artist vision and people nit picked until things fit into their belief but I see Jay sometimes feeding people this ? to sell records. Someone like J though who gives so much into communities, so much charity work, so much work in Africa, if he did worship the devil what the hell is the problem with it? A devil worshipper helpin those in need out is better IMO then the pope goin to Africa and tellin them not to use condoms.

lmao hahaha damn
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this dude is a highly paid culture creator, him, his super friends (obama, oprah) all do great deeds. they are also trying to set a global agenda. why continue to have this imagery if it's just to spark interest or art? if that is the case then why do you see some of the same imagery from other artists pushing the same agenda (gaga, beyonce etc..) it's all just music but understand how popular culture sets a standard for society.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this dude is a highly paid culture creator, him, his super friends (obama, oprah) all do great deeds. they are also trying to set a global agenda. why continue to have this imagery if it's just to spark interest or art? if that is the case then why do you see some of the same imagery from other artists pushing the same agenda (gaga, beyonce etc..) it's all just music but understand how popular culture sets a standard for society.

They arent constently selling the imagery, they could make a video where they are sitting their in a plain room doing nothing and someone will be able to tie things in the video to some sort of occult affiliation or tie it to a global agenda to take over the world. Example if Jay made a room with him sitting in a chair in a blue room doing nothing, they will pick it apart, "Oh the chair he is sitting in is Oak, the Illuminati use Oak benches in their evil meetings, the blue represents him sitting in the sky, him sitting in the sky is representing him residing over everyone, hence this means hes trying to set a global agenda where his group is ruling everyone. Duhh its so obvious Hes a member of the illuminati symbolozing their goal to obtain a one world government and rule over everyone." Its not hard to make a bunch of ? fit if you wanted to.
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    they dont just sat in an empty room so stop it. we'll just have to agree to disagree, if it was just music then you wouldn't continue to see those images over and over. go cop all that jigga ? he aint 4 me.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why dont people go on to some ? about Pac either being a devil worshipper, or a prophet, or the son of ? . His videos, music, albums, life are all a lot more symbolic than anything Jigga does. Again anyone could make a video and have it broken down into making people believe the BS they are trying to prove. If you dont believe me post any video you want and Ill break it down to make it seem that way.
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A Secret society worshipping the attributes of Satan is no different than a Secret society that would worship Darth Vader or Xenu. Doesn't mean they exist as conscious entities, it's all symbolic.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I believe the Devil exists, but I don't think you can base his existence on the organized functions in his name (the same thing for ? 's existence as well). The Devil could care less for he is blinded by his own self-centeredness. It doesn't matter the means. He can used the Bible to accomplish his selfish desires.

There might be a political correctness that Jay-Z violated, but it's no different than anyone else that might use "demonic" imagery.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The whole original post in this thread is full of BS. The things you think of in your mind when you watch the video does not mean its true. The director says Jay-z had little to NO input as far as the imagery and even explained WHY he chose to use that imagery, but people want Jay-z to be a devil worshiper so badly they will ignore that. Aside from that, the "analysis" of the video that was posted has some of the dumbest explanations in it as well and are just WRONG.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    95% of the public engages in devil worship er'day. They just aren't conscious enough to pick up on it.

Like for instance, let's just say some two bit bipolar ? has a picture of man making a symbol of a greek fraternity, which if you do rudimentary study had their start in homosexual fraternizations of greek philosophers. Plato, Aristotle, etc all ? 's, now over the picture he has the phrase Ben Dover, another ? play on word if you will.
    Add to the fact, that most of his signature and retorts allude to sexual activity between males.(i.e broke back mountain)

He is promoting faggotry all through out , yet he doesn't see it because he thinks he is humorous and also mainly he has the mental comprehension of a bed of cabbage.

Now this same 43 chromosome having miscreant, will insist on a major pop star of dropping subliminal devil worshipping agenda all through out his music, while at the same time he is constantly promoting subliminal ? behavior.

The American Public is like that. They stand in filth and still don't see it and will call someone else out for standing in it.

Or something like that...................
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    me personally , I don't think anything is sacred in America. I know it sounds cynical but this land we live on was built on blood. if you build a foundation on corruption and an un-natrual way of thinking the country in itself becomes it's own worst enemy.
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »

95% of the public engages in devil worship er'day. They just aren't conscious enough to pick up on it.

Like for instance, let's just say some two bit bipolar ? has a picture of man with a french puppet in his avatar, which if you do rudimentary study had their start as entertaining court jestors.
    Add to the fact, that most of his signature is made up of ? .

He and his best friend iis stalking the ? out of one significantly handsome poster , yet he doesn't see it because he thinks he is humorous and also mainly he has the mental comprehension of a bed of cabbage.

Now this same 43 chromosome having miscreant, will for whatever reason give two ? about somoene insist on a major pop star of dropping subliminal devil worshipping agenda all through out his music, while at the same time he is constantly promoting subliminal obsession like a female would.

The American Public is like that. They stand in filth and still don't see it and will call someone else out for standing in it.

Or something like that................

i agree for once..your absolutely right
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i agree for once..your absolutely right

Wow! Merked you so bad you changed your avi and tampered with my reply and removed and all vestiges of homoisms from your sig, before you responded.

That is a subliminal admission of defeat that manifested openly.

It's cool, I never liked being perceived as a bully.

Carry on....
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    MY WORDS > THAN YOURS I BEAT YOU HAHA..

Alrighty then....
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options