? if they want 40 now in bout 4 hours they gonna want a meatball

naw from what i know they keeping it at 40 for regular seats
    100 for floor seats

i might just try sneak in
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    general admission is $40 and floor seats $100...i have to take my grandmother to the doctor at 1:30 should be done by 3 then i'm going to head up there

ok must be some Bmore promoters b/c that's how we roll in the city price goes up every hour for premium events. I think ill have to pass on this one. I'm trying to make moves and ? forgetting bout the fact i gotta pick up daughter from school when i get off.

gonna need that full report tomorrow.
  • lamontbdc
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yall ? talking bout heading to bmore better do so before rush hour and don't ? with 295 at all costs
  • lamontbdc
    edited August 2011
    Options
    from tysons ? dam i don't have a game plan from tyson's. it's gonna take you bout 2 hours at least to get there. i can't recall the last time i touched 295 especially during rush hour. that ? always backed up from the greenbelt exit to the laurel/bowie exit. I'd just take 95 right on up.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Just got word that the line is crazy out there
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Damn B-More deep as Chicago in this joint LOL. We need to get a Chi league going on too. All the NBA ballers we got in the league too
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Damn B-More deep as Chicago in this joint LOL. We need to get a Chi league going on too. All the NBA ballers we got in the league too
    REally surprised there isn't a league buzzing up there like these leagues are.
  • king hassan
    edited August 2011
    Options
    REally surprised there isn't a league buzzing up there like these leagues are.

We have one, but it's mostly intra city. They play down @ IIT here. I remember the year Paul McPherson dunk on Antoine Waker, almost started a riot in the gym, Toine was mad as ? . But it's not national like the Drew and Goodman is blowing up
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i ain't making up there...it's 4 now + rush hour + people already lined up to get in = not going to risk going and be disappointed
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Honestly I find the overhyping dunks annoying. People doing all that clown ass running around and ? . Durant has been out there lighting teams the ? up with the jumper and I know CP3 will be out there dropping world class dimes.

i know I know it's street ball though blah blah blah. I like the dunks too but people go overboard with the hype surrounding the dunks.
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    im there right now and its phat. ill text during the game
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

They had a few the 2 most popular were out south and out west. A bunch of niccas played David Bailey, Osiris Eldrige, Antoine Walker, Paul McPherson
  • king hassan
    edited August 2011
    Options
    They had a few the 2 most popular were out south and out west. A bunch of niccas played David Bailey, Osiris Eldrige, Antoine Walker, Paul McPherson
    Yeah I remember those, but I guess it was'nt as hyped as the Drew & Goodman, and maybe because of the looming lockout. I had a bunch of homies that played in those tourney's.
    And what happend to the Bailey brothers' ain't heard from them since they left Loyola
  • king hassan
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Honestly I find the overhyping dunks annoying. People doing all that clown ass running around and ? . Durant has been out there lighting teams the ? up with the jumper and I know CP3 will be out there dropping world class dimes.

i know I know it's street ball though blah blah blah. I like the dunks too but people go overboard with the hype surrounding the dunks.
    I thought I was the only one. ? runnind on the courts stopping the game and ? , what the ? is that about. smh
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yo I was just thinkin, why Jordan not playin wit these ? ?? I know he still in good shape and play pick up ball still...That would be cool to see him playin against the current stars in pick up ball....
  • dc's teflondon
    edited August 2011
    Options
    they should have a legends vs. the new cats game:

magic, jordan, isiah, pippen, barkley etc. vs. lebron, wade, durant, melo etc...
  • king hassan
    edited August 2011
    Options

magic, jordan, isiah, pippen, barkley etc. vs. lebron, wade, durant, melo etc...
    AKA old man strength vs speed lol
  • dc's teflondon
    edited August 2011
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Pickin up my ticket now im in the BUILDING!

i should have went if ? wasn't saying it was packed
  • dc's teflondon
    edited August 2011
    Options
    it literally took five minutes to get my ticket.. but I skipped LOL..

is it still crowed...i might make the trek
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    naw them lines is serious but you can cut....? been sitting in line since 2 30 though
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

? would actually be a good idea lol
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2011
    Options
    they about to show a live look in on espn

watch they show the highlights on espn after the game
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2011
    Options
    they should at least put these games on nbatv.
  • dc's teflondon
    edited August 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    they should at least put these games on nbatv.

the league cannot have any contact with the players...that's why they be showing old ass games instead games with current players
  • dc's teflondon
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the game don't start till 7 n it's pretty empty in here I would give it a shot if u can get here before 7

i'm good...espn said the line is 2 blocks long