Any Of Y'all Ever Considered A Career In Law Enforcement?

Options
Jesus Jackson
Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
This morning I was going to work and I had this happen... Now, I usually park a couple blocks from my workplace because there are parking meters on the street outside my jobsite and I don't wanna pay to park. Sooooo, I park my car and I notice bright headlights approaching me... It's the police. They stop their car about a block in front of me and just wait there... So, I get outta my car, because I gotta go to work.. This punk cop tells me to get back in my car. He approaches me, shining his flashlight in my car and asking a lotta questions. Pretty soon, I'm surrounded by like 3 cop cars. He tells me I'm in a bad neighborhood early in the morning and he wants to know what I'm doing there and blah, blah, blah... Anyway, long story short, he went waaay above and beyond what was necessary, in my opinion, treating me like I was a murder suspect or something... Over nothing and I just don't think I could ever do that kinda cowardly work for a living. Being a bully/? with a badge aint in my nature... What about y'all??? Could you be a cop?

Comments

• XIII
    XIII Members Posts: 631
    edited August 2011
    Options
    traffic cops get mad loot over here, hell yea i'd want to be a cop.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ... I just don't think I could ever do that kinda cowardly work for a living. Being a bully / ? with a badge aint in my nature... What about y'all??? ...?

Exactly.

I wouldn't do it. They're too ? . And I'd be damn I'm suppose to sit back and watch other cops violatin' people knowing that if I didn't have a badge, I'd be the one gettin' violated.

Again cops are ? . I need a job where I don't have to give up my self respect.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ehhh I never considered it but I wouldn't rule it out completely.

? got bills to pay. And cops get mad discounts.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I wanted to be in the FBI when I was like 8 because that ? looked cool in the movies.
  • Intellectual_Liberal
    Intellectual_Liberal Members Posts: 192
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm in the military. And with that said, I highly dislike law enforcement.
  • Intellectual_Liberal
    Intellectual_Liberal Members Posts: 192
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I wanted to be in the FBI when I was like 8 because that ? looked cool in the movies.
    This. Even though I have no respect for law enforcement.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm doin my AAS in crim J but I don't plan to work with police
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    nope, but i do take a lot of criminal justice classes just because i like to know my rights and ? .
  • PURP_L_A_BOL
    PURP_L_A_BOL Members Posts: 216
    edited August 2011
    Options
    nah couldnt /wouldnt be a cop...

But The FBI I could! The only ? your handling is catchin serial killers/rapists n ? . I dont like them mufuckas no way!
    plus you get to rock the vest outside a t-shirt and hold Sig Sauers under each arm.

Id be gettin all the hoes! Id push a cts-v coupe n allat sh*t B! Word!
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yup I was suppose to take the police exam, but I said ? it. Them ? make mad OT down here.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I wanted to as a kid for the action and power, but then I researched the salary and was like ? that ? !!!!! I anit getting shot at for ? $30-40k a year. A CIA agent is the only thing I'd be.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    nah couldnt /wouldnt be a cop...

But The FBI I could! The only ? your handling is catchin serial killers/rapists n ? . I dont like them mufuckas no way!
    plus you get to rock the vest outside a t-shirt and hold Sig Sauers under each arm.

Id be gettin all the hoes! Id push a cts-v coupe n allat sh*t B! Word!

sound like a hood ? with no future
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »

I remember when my school was changing over from campus security to campus police, couple ? quit because the didn't want to have nothing to do with being cops.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    mrsoutcity wrote: »
    I remember when my school was changing over from campus security to campus police, couple ? quit because the didn't want to have nothing to do with being cops.

the hood dont ? with po po
  • PURP_L_A_BOL
    PURP_L_A_BOL Members Posts: 216
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »

I'd raid your moms house... come in with a bookbag with two bricks in it and say I found it under your bed.

Then your future would be over.
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    completely against my morals and upbringing
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Maybe international law
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No..no...and HELL NO.

My brother was tryna be a cop a couple years back, I swear I was bout to disown that ? .
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    fbi/cia/secret service = yes. <insert city/county name> sheriff/police/constable = NO
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    I'm a semester away from my Masters in Criminal Justice...
    and I despise law enforcement...

good looking on that ? what you plan to do?

i never really considered but a few of my friends became cops. them ? foul as ? . but if college isn't for you and you have no skills it isn't a bad idea. just like the military.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    good looking on that ? what you plan to do?

i never really considered but a few of my friends became cops. them ? foul as ? . but if college isn't for you and you have no skills it isn't a bad idea. just like the military.

interesting...one of my boys is a PG detective...he's cool as ? though...even goes out of his way sometimes to call out ? ass police officers who do abuse their power and has had a couple even pulled off the street after some incidents I told him about that I personally knew happened...even lets me use his discount at the gun range...I haven't paid to go there in years
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    considered federal or state before.. but never local ciity or county cops...? a patrol...
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yeah i wanna secure the evidence room...