FOLKS w/ KIDS.. YALL KIDS EVER CAUGHT YOU HAVING SEX?

Options
DRO
DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Did they think you was killing somebody or gettin killed?

Did they ask questions or whateva?

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nope..well she did once but she didn't know cause we were under the covers.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

LOL She will later on. Especially now that your man lives with you
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yea just told her go lay back down.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • FunkyWindstarCaravan
    FunkyWindstarCaravan Members Posts: 80 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Let's see....

I had one chick who shared a bed with her daughter (younger than 5) and you know how them kids wanna fight sleep. Well chick was mad ? one night, and the lil' girl would not fall asleep, so she was still tryna get it poppin'. We tryna do our thing but every three minutes the chick is yellin at the girl "GO TO SLEEP". After about thirty minutes the kid blurts out "momma I can't go to sleep cause you keep movin' the bed". Funny ? but true.

Another chick I had, was cheating on her husband. She bought me to they house one night (after we ? ), and hubby was up waiting for her all day. Kids were already sleep. She introduces me as her cousin he never met, but heard about (I don't for one minute think he believed it cause he still was heated). It was late so I stayed over. She ? the husband (I heard her screamin'/moaning) that night, and gets up in the morning to go shopping, and walk me to the train. But before we leave, she wanted more ? from me. After hearing her & her hubby get it on, I just wanted head. We go in the kitchen and she gettin' it. Got my eyes rollin in the back of my head. I look behind shorty, and her oldest son is standing off in the little hall (cheese smiling), watching his mom go to work on me. I hope he never told his daddy.
  • DRO
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

i knew yo ass was gone be the 1st one to reply...... hahahaha
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Locks on doors?
    I dont have kids but one night I heard my mom ? her bf through the wall...and I was old enough to know what was going on...
    Worst.
    Night.
    Ever.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Let's see....

I had one chick who shared a bed with her daughter (younger than 5) and you know how them kids wanna fight sleep. Well chick was mad ? one night, and the lil' girl would not fall asleep, so she was still tryna get it poppin'. We tryna do our thing but every three minutes the chick is yellin at the girl "GO TO SLEEP". After about thirty minutes the kid blurts out "momma I can't go to sleep cause you keep movin' the bed". Funny ? but true.

Another chick I had, was cheating on her husband. She bought me to they house one night (after we ? ), and hubby was up waiting for her all day. Kids were already sleep. She introduces me as her cousin he never met, but heard about (I don't for one minute think he believed it cause he still was heated). It was late so I stayed over. She ? the husband (I heard her screamin'/moaning) that night, and gets up in the morning to go shopping, and walk me to the train. But before we leave, she wanted more ? from me. After hearing her & her hubby get it on, I just wanted head. We go in the kitchen and she gettin' it. Got my eyes rollin in the back of my head. I look behind shorty, and her oldest son is standing off in the little hall (cheese smiling), watching his mom go to work on me. I hope he never told his daddy.

smh...despicable and you ain't no better.
  • DRO
    edited August 2011
    Options
    capitalc wrote: »
    locks on doors?
    I dont have kids but one night i heard my mom ? her bf through the wall...and i was old enough to know what was going on...
    Worst.
    Night.
    Ever.

hahahaha, ? in the other room tearin yo mama ass up! Hhahahah
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yeah....I got caught giving some head...terrible situation.
  • DRO
    edited August 2011
    Options
    let's see....

I had one chick who shared a bed with her daughter (younger than 5) and you know how them kids wanna fight sleep. Well chick was mad ? one night, and the lil' girl would not fall asleep, so she was still tryna get it poppin'. We tryna do our thing but every three minutes the chick is yellin at the girl "go to sleep". After about thirty minutes the kid blurts out "momma i can't go to sleep cause you keep movin' the bed". Funny ? but true.

Another chick i had, was cheating on her husband. She bought me to they house one night (after we ? ), and hubby was up waiting for her all day. Kids were already sleep. She introduces me as her cousin he never met, but heard about (i don't for one minute think he believed it cause he still was heated). It was late so i stayed over. She ? the husband (i heard her screamin'/moaning) that night, and gets up in the morning to go shopping, and walk me to the train. But before we leave, she wanted more ? from me. After hearing her & her hubby get it on, i just wanted head. We go in the kitchen and she gettin' it. Got my eyes rollin in the back of my head. I look behind shorty, and her oldest son is standing off in the little hall (cheese smiling), watching his mom go to work on me. I hope he never told his daddy.

Im callin ducktales on this one!
  • DRO
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    yeah....i got caught giving some head...terrible situation.

wow... Thats some hurtful ? for a son to see his mama doing..

Gone and tell the story!
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yeah but he was young enough to believe we were just wrestling. lol.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    wow... Thats some hurtful ? for a son to see his mama doing..

Gone and tell the story!

He was 3 when it happened....they had been sleep for a few hours, and we thought all was good....we get it cracking, and just as he was about to ? , I jumped off the ? and started to suck. That's when my son opened the door....I couldn't get off because ? would have been everywhere...so I just kept my face in his lap while he was closing the door. I jumped up, and went out to him, but he had already got back in bed and was sleep. He didn't remember anything the next day, but damn it I didn't.
  • DRO
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    he was 3 when it happened....they had been sleep for a few hours, and we thought all was good....we get it cracking, and just as he was about to ? , i jumped off the ? and started to suck. That's when my son opened the door....i couldn't get off because ? would have been everywhere...so i just kept my face in his lap while he was closing the door. I jumped up, and went out to him, but he had already got back in bed and was sleep. He didn't remember anything the next day, but damn it i didn't.

dam.. Hahaha, whatta rush!!!!
  • FunkyWindstarCaravan
    FunkyWindstarCaravan Members Posts: 80 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

Im callin ducktales on this one!

Nope, sorry to disappoint you, but all true son.
  • Intellectual_Liberal
    Intellectual_Liberal Members Posts: 192
    edited August 2011
    Options
    One afternoon while my ex's daughter was outside playing in the backyard, we decided to try and get a quickie. Well, about halfway through, we both hear the back door open, and her tiny 5 year old footsteps running up the stairs. We both tried our best to pretend we were both asleep by pulling the blanket over us as fast as we could. But as soon as we did that, she busted in to the room, hopped onto the bed, and asked what we were doing. smh.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nope. Then again, my kid is only 2 and is still in a crib so he can't really pop in our room in the middle of the night anyway. Hope it stays that way when gets in a regular bed next year, though.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    CapitalC wrote: »
    Locks on doors?
    I dont have kids but one night I heard my mom ? her bf through the wall...and I was old enough to know what was going on...
    Worst.
    Night.
    Ever.

I feel your pain, this happened to me too once. I was tra-ma-tized...
  • yanniiiee
    yanniiiee Members Posts: 465
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I don't know why I thought this said have you ever caught your kids having sex..

But I never caught my parents doing it thank ? lol