If J Cole Album flops and sells like 50K overall and still has no Hits on the Chart

Options
Bigavelli
Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
edited September 2011 in The Reason
Will J Cole fan's on the IC be humble and accepthim for what he is an Underground Rapper with a very limited fan base and that kinda Underground career like a Immortal Tech, Vinnie Paz, Tech 9, Cannabis, J.R. Writer etc?

Or will Cole fan's say his next Album will sell and still have hope that he will make it and be somebody and hope he can do good numbers and make Hit's and be loved by the general public?

Be honest Cole fan's

Comments

• t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I thought you got banned.....
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    t. webb wrote: »
    I thought you got banned.....

is that matt shaub
  • Shankydizzle
    Shankydizzle Members Posts: 75
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Who cares, J. Cole does aight music ... but now a days youth care about is a ? with 100 tattoos, skinny jeans and some big ass chain
  • t. webb
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    is that matt shaub

Yep.........
  • Bigavelli
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Who cares, J. Cole does aight music ... but now a days youth care about is a ? with 100 tattoos, skinny jeans and some big ass chain

I just find J Coles Music really boring to listen to it lacks any replay value for me and i think his Production is really weak and i find his content boring

I can't name a J Cole Song i can play and enjoy
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? no, j cole been saying ? like he's what we've been waiting for. we have enough underground rappers.
  • Bigavelli
    edited August 2011
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    ? no, j cole been saying ? like he's what we've been waiting for. we have enough underground rappers.

I think there are so many Underground Rappers much better than him too
  • pu$ha-d
    pu$ha-d Members Posts: 78
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? dat ? .

Cole-World ? !
  • t. webb
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Bigavelli wrote: »
    I just find J Coles Music really boring to listen to it lacks any replay value for me and i think his Production is really weak and i find his content boring

I can't name a J Cole Song i can play and enjoy

You've made this thread, and many others like it, a million and one times....what point are you trying to prove by making it again?......

You don't like anyone other than Em...we get it....
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    J. Cole is not going to sell 50 K overall...he's gonna do more
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol at it selling 50k. You giving him too much credit
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    TBH he ain't even the trendy type of irrelevant like Tyler the creator this ? J cole is just boring. He needs a gimmick or some ? to get people talking about him.
  • Bigavelli
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You've made this thread, and many others like it, a million and one times....what point are you trying to prove by making it again?......

You don't like anyone other than Em...we get it....

I listen to

T.I.
    Max B
    ZRO
    2pac
    Styles P
    Kid Cudi
    Rick Ross
    Obie Trice
    Lloyd Banks

Many different Artists i have my taste we all have our own wave and lane we enjoy
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I listen to

T.I.
    Max B
    ZRO
    2pac
    Styles P
    Kid Cudi
    Rick Ross
    Obie Trice
    Lloyd Banks

Many different Artists i have my taste we all have our own wave and lane we enjoy

What Lloyd Banks tracks and what Z-Ro tracks do you like? just to see if you bullshittin
  • Bigavelli
    edited August 2011
    Options
    TBH he ain't even the trendy type of irrelevant like Tyler the creator this ? J cole is just boring. He needs a gimmick or some ? to get people talking about him.

Yeah that sum's him up lack of replay value and real boring

But his weak Production doesn't do him any favors at all it makes him even worst and more boring cos it's so bland and weak
  • t. webb
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I listen to

T.I.
    Max B
    ZRO
    2pac
    Styles P
    Kid Cudi
    Rick Ross
    Obie Trice
    Lloyd Banks

If you understand the bolded....then why continue to make thread after thread, speaking on the same thing to slander an artist.....we all have our on taste in music....but you seem to want everyone to have yours....
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    whats funny is j cole fans like me are some of the most honest upfront fans on the site. I mean name 3+ j cole fans who has stanned like a day day or bcotton type level? We are the ones saying cole needs better production and need to fix certain things. When have you ever seen a wayne stan say you know what your right wayne needs to cut the kissing out....or day day say yeah big sean should lay off the ben rothlesbergering of females at concerts.

But there are numerous times where cole fans on this site joke and contrusctively critisize cole. Likewise name a time a cole fan acted like he was going to be a radio star and have a stadium tour? 90% of cole fans on here know the best he can be is slightly over the backpack rapper type regcognition or fame. And as much as ? dont want to admit it he has a larger more loyal fanbase than most of these new rappers like KRIT, BIG Sean and currensy. They are growing in popularity but they have been putting out tapes just as long as cole underground but dont have a concert larger than 2 or 3k. On the other hand cole has had solo tour stops with 5K and opened up from big stadium tours like the jay z em stop and rihanna.
  • Bigavelli
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What Lloyd Banks tracks and what Z-Ro tracks do you like? just to see if you bullshittin

Rotten Apple my fave Banks Album i like 'Till The End' 'On Fire' 'Karma' 'Still Dre Freestyle' 'NY, NY'

King Of The Ghetto my fave ZRO Album i like 'Struggling to Change' 'Life' 'Friends' 'Staying Alive'
  • t. webb
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yeah that sum's him up lack of replay value and real boring

But his weak Production doesn't do him any favors at all it makes him even worst and more boring cos it's so bland and weak

The fact that you're a huge Em fan.....and said the bolded is crazy....
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    HIS ? aint gonna sell mch . its gonna end up being use for paper holderLOL. should hve not went to cocknation
  • pu$ha-d
    edited August 2011
    Options
    J.Cole>>>>Trae da truth>>>Z-Ro
  • pu$ha-d
    edited August 2011
    Options

? the gimmicks, its too many gimmicks nowadays. Just make good music, Nas didnt have a gimmick. Gimmicks get old, and the only thing left at the end of the day is ur ability and ur music.
  • Bigavelli
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If you understand the bolded....then why continue to make thread after thread, speaking on the same thing to slander an artist.....we all have our on taste in music....but you seem to want everyone to have yours....

I been bumpin this Song more than any Eminem Song recentley

just does something to me the Emotion, Delivery, the way he starts to Sing at the end, the Beat, the charisma

'WOULD YOU GRIND FOR ME, ? THESE DYMES FOR ME, OH RIDE FOR ME, OH DIE FOR ME'

I like message i like deep Music but see it has to have that catchy wave as well that's just my taste
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i actually get more bored listenin to eminem than j.cole, and that's sayin alot.