2000's: The Forgotten Hits

Options
Dr Bang
Dr Bang Members Posts: 185
edited September 2011 in The Reason

Real Talk, when i hear a joint like this I don't even care that diddy don't write his own lyrics, The level of lyricism isn't high, I just wanna nod my head and enjoy the music. I think this generation lacks Hype songs that you just wild out. "Don't this ? make a ? wanna JUMP JUMP" Also the video is son FUN this is what hip-hop is about.

I wonder if Busta performs this song when he does shows.

Back 2 the Topic though, post those forgotten hits from the 2000's. I think everyone is so focused on remembering the classics like "The Blueprint" "College Dropout" etc. like that was the only thing going on.

Bonus from me:
If there's one thing this generation lacks is trying to make good enjoyable music that everyone will ? w/. They're too focused on being the most lyrical, having the radio friendly song w/ trey songz singing the hook that they just forget to just go in the studio and have fun and make that good ? .

When ? made classics they wasn't tryng to do that, they were in the studio what they do making good music having a good time. Not saying these new artist shouldn't try, but don't forget to have fun and do you.

Comments