ladies would you date a guy who dosent have is own living situation!

Options
bedstuy2gboro
bedstuy2gboro Members Posts: 31
edited August 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
to the ladies that have there own cribs, would you date a guy who's 25 and lives with his grandma + plus works a day labor job? if not why? ladies if you 25 and live with a family memeber i would like to here from yall too. * i ask this question because its this girl in my class about 29 maybe 30 years old who i wanna holla at, but she look like she got her sht together and im in the process of getting sht together. i know i can get her number but i feel like soon as i tell her i stay with my peoples she aint gone have no interest

Comments

• MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Well I don't plan on doing anything physical for awhile so why not? If you're seriously working towards it then I don't see it as much of a hindrance.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Well im 25 and Im living with my pops.And guess what I deny ? .Why lie we latinos live wit out parents for a while anyways.I dont want to move out my pops is old Im taking care of him cause he took care of me anyways.Love me for who I am.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    As long as he has a plan to get out of his grandmother's house at some point, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Now if he's just a lazy ass ? , mooching off nana then we would be a no go.
  • (UNKNOWN)
    (UNKNOWN) Members Posts: 787
    edited August 2011
    Options
    what make her better then you she 29 and she in your class.