Which direction should Rozay take on his next LP .... Teflon Deeper or Trilla ?

Options

Comments

• ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    He SHOULD rap about being a CO and going to school. He's on his 5th album and he's mostly stuck to the formula of generic singles w/ features and songs about being rich and selling drugs. He needs to prove he's got the creativity to be compared to other top tier rappers. Say what you want about BIG, but he's got more depth in his 2 albums than Ross. RTD had a strong concept running through it that made the album cohesive w/ songs like Ready to Die, The What, Everyday Struggle, and Suicidal Thoughts.

Ross needs a strong story telling track or something introspective or political to start being worthy of some of this praise he gets. Time for new themes and real growth as an emcee.
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    wiggaz on a hiphop site u gotta love it lol

da same way jay-z lost 92 brickz,.,.
    lmaoooo

and cant tell the difference between 100k and 2 million worth of stash
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ross dont need to copy biggy

biggy ? about rapin kids in the ass and ? shemen....rozay dont need to lower himself to such dark sickening ?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    wiggaz on a hiphop site u gotta love it lol

da same way jay-z lost 92 brickz,.,.

come on this is a joke not to taken seriously

they can do a duet though rick Ross ft Jay How I lost 92 bricks on the way to meet Noriega
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    Options
    He SHOULD rap about being a CO and going to school. He's on his 5th album and he's mostly stuck to the formula of generic singles w/ features and songs about being rich and selling drugs. He needs to prove he's got the creativity to be compared to other top tier rappers. Say what you want about BIG, but he's got more depth in his 2 albums than Ross. RTD had a strong concept running through it that made the album cohesive w/ songs like Ready to Die, The What, Everyday Struggle, and Suicidal Thoughts.

Ross needs a strong story telling track or something introspective or political to start being worthy of some of this praise he gets. Time for new themes and real growth as an emcee.

smh biggie is da 1 that open;d up da gatez fa rapperz like rozay 2day cuz hez da OG FAIRYTALE RApper lol
    lmaoooo

and cant tell the difference between 100k and 2 million worth of stash

lol
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    come on this is a joke not to taken seriously

they can do a duet though rick Ross ft Jay How I lost 92 bricks on the way to meet Noriega

flatline______________
  • ustreet_monsta
    edited August 2011
    Options
    smh biggie is da 1 that open;d up da gatez fa rapperz like rozay 2day cuz hez da OG FAIRYTALE RApper lol

Its not about doing what Biggie did tho. Ross gotta step up his content if he wants to take that next step into being a respected emcee for the message he kicks on tracks. He's gotta make some music that people will play 10 years from now that doesnt rely on hot beat + hot guest feature.
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Its not about doing what Biggie did tho. Ross gotta step up his content if he wants to take that next step into being a respected emcee for the message he kicks on tracks. He's gotta make some music that people will play 10 years from now that doesnt rely on hot beat + hot guest feature.

lol@ bein a respect;d mc smh rozay is a hot rap artist now h8 it or love it that is all that matterz
  • Who Cares???
    Who Cares??? Members Posts: 1,167
    edited August 2011
    Options
    TD. That albums was dope. Trilla was wack. No brainer here.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

don't nobody give a ? about that ? but ? from the 90s
    10 years from now ain't even promised to nobody
    who the ? is steppin the booth thinkin bout 10 years from now?
    you ? ? me with this ? ass criteria you put on rappers just to make yourself seem better than ?
    ol "i only listen to music that will stand the test of time and be socially relevant 10 years from now" ass ?
    newsflash, doggie: ain't nobody bumpin ? from 5 years ago much less 10
    the ? makes good music, if you don't like it so be it
  • ustreet_monsta
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol@ bein a respect;d mc smh rozay is a hot rap artist now h8 it or love it that is all that matterz

I dunno bout that.

Nelly, Ja, 50, and Game were all hot at one point and they sold waaaay more records. Now they're struggling to do Ross #'s. If/ when Ross falls off whats his career gonna look like?
  • ustreet_monsta
    edited August 2011
    Options
    you ? ? me with this ? ass criteria you put on rappers just to make yourself seem better than ?
    ol "i only listen to music that will stand the test of time and be socially relevant 10 years from now" ass ?

You might wanna stick to asking ? for pictures of their toes and cracking jokes. Leave the music discussion to people with intelligent thoughts in their heads.
  • BackInWhite
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You might wanna stick to asking ? for pictures of their toes and cracking jokes. Leave the music discussion to people with intelligent thoughts in their heads.

you might wanna stick to whatever the ? you do cuz the ? you sayin ain't relevant
    you puttin your own stipulations on a ? like it matters what you think
    "he's gotta make music that people play 10 years from now"
    why?
    is you gon listen to the ? 10 years from now?
    is you listenin to the ? now?
    shut the ? up then
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    As long as its good i dont care what direction he go...
    Id be disappointed if it sounded like teflon don part 2 though
    I ? with teflon don... but i wouldnt want another album sounding exactly like it
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I dunno bout that.

Nelly, Ja, 50, and Game were all hot at one point and they sold waaaay more records. Now they're struggling to do Ross #'s. If/ when Ross falls off whats his career gonna look like?

rozay could fall off 2day & his hiphop legacy is seal;d & no im not just talkin about his lil co teen gig im talkin about his hot hiphop musik makin abilityz u know da statisticz sayz that only 1 out of 100million people become a sign;d artist & drop 3 albumz that debut
  • ustreet_monsta
    edited August 2011
    Options
    you might wanna stick to whatever the ? you do cuz the ? you sayin ain't relevant
    you puttin your own stipulations on a ? like it matters what you think
    "he's gotta make music that people play 10 years from now"
    why?
    is you gon listen to the ? 10 years from now?
    is you listenin to the ? now?
    shut the ? up then

I came in the thread to comment on what direction Ross should take on his next LP.

You came in the thread to comment on me.
  • BackInWhite
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I came in the thread to comment on what direction Ross should take on his next LP.

You came in the thread to comment on me.

that's your word, ? ?
    i came in the thread and seen some dumb ? .....just so happens you said it
  • Adam|Ross
    Adam|Ross Members Posts: 179
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I think the big boss Ross should just come at everyone. He should straight up diss every single rapper in the game, underground and mainstream! He should Ether Wayne and eat all his children.
  • Woochie
    Woochie Members Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Rozay doin his thing. ? been in the studio working with some legends like Just Blaze and Alchamist.
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^yep
    Adam|Ross wrote: »
    I think the big boss Ross should just come at everyone. He should straight up diss every single rapper in the game, underground and mainstream! He should Ether Wayne and eat all his children.

nah that wouldnt b smart cuz u c wherr that dissin ? got woodface muuunkee azz..,,.NO WHERR lol
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Make it like Deeper Than Rap. Why not make it like the best album he's had.

I should save this post for the next time I see usmarine compare J.Cole to anybody.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    FoolTime wrote: »
    I was just about to say that but not on no hatin ? . I think He should rap about how he went to college and how was a co. You know, rap about his actual life

He has already did that before, do yall ? even listen to music?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    keep doing what he doin. stop rappin bout dope when PushaT and Jay stop
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    neither. rozay should keep on evolving like he has been. he isnt a has been yet, so there is no reason for him to make a pt 2 of any album yet.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Thread is comedy

Lol @ that jay & Ross duet idea

Long as it's good idc tbh
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited August 2011
    Options
    neither. rozay should keep on evolving like he has been. he isnt a has been yet, so there is no reason for him to make a pt 2 of any album yet.