So I'm not a Conspiracy nut, but G. Bush just said something interesting....

Options
edeeesq
edeeesq Members Posts: 511
edited September 2011 in The Social Lounge
So I'm watching the G. Bush interview about 9/11 on the NatGeo channel (it's interesting to say the least) and I'm watching this man make a huge contradiction....

Either he's an idiot, his handlers are idiots, or he's hiding something...

I'm not putting word for word, you'll have to watch it yourself...but it went something like this...

President Bush in narration:

"When we got to the Military base in LA, the kid that was driving was going so fast, felt like he was going over 100 mph. That was when I said, "Slow down, Al Queda isn't there"...

Later in President Bush Narration:

(Speaking on arriving at the military base in Nebraska)"I'm talking to all my people via video, and Tenet (I think that's what he said) suggested it was Al Queda that had done it. It seemed like something that they would do. That was the first time I realized that Al Queda may have been responsible for this terrorist attack - here in Offit AFB."

Now I have no idea if this was just a mistake by his writers or if his memory is alittle off due to the heavy drug use, but this sounds pretty contradictory.

**Please note: If you enter this thread mentioning Holograms, Missles, Aliens or anything else tin foil hat related, you will experience bad dreams of you falling from the towers and end up in your bedroom wall**

Comments

• Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hmmm...very interesting I agree! Conspiracy or not tho, he is a giant idiot who can't tell his right from his left, lol!
  • edeeesq
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Oh, I agree he's an idiot....

But I'm watching this thing closely, and I'm finding his inconsistencies more than troubling....how can one forget or mistake what was said?
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Holographic missiles were fired by the aliens directly into the tin foil manufacturing plants in a false flag operation by FEMA.

But I think that's just what they think they want you to think about what I think of their thoughts on what you think about what I think.
  • edeeesq
    edited September 2011
    Options
    May you sit down and your knees go the opposite direction and you chafe on the back of your thighs....
  • Manik Sona
    Manik Sona Members Posts: 350
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I agree. Every time I heard him speak it was like he had no idea what he was actually saying. Don't they have people who tell them what to say for a living? lol.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    some of you sheeple here....man-0-man...I'm starting to think that the true definition of "conspiracy theorist" is someone too stupid to accept what they see right before their eyes when Elitists with power&money factually, do the unthinkable, in order to keep control of power&money??

No one likes to admit the people they trust are untrustworthy pieces of ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The official government version of 9-11 has been proven false numerous times.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well t/s, you may not be a conspiracy nut, but the nuts are flocking into your thread
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    Well t/s, you may not be a conspiracy nut, but the nuts are flocking into your thread

Thanks! :)
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    SMH @ You sheep.

George Bush is Osama bin Laden.

That's why you never see them in the same place at once.

You all need to wake up and smell the ? -flavored light beer.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    edeeesq wrote: »
    I'm not putting word for word, you'll have to watch it yourself...but it went something like this...
    most reasonable answer: neither recollection is 100% accurate 10 years after the fact. for example, he might have said something like, "slow down, the terrorists aren't there" to that driver, and it would have meant the same thing. discussing it after the fact, he just replaces "terrorists" with "Al-Qaeda."

sorry to be logical, conspiracy dudes
  • edeeesq
    edited September 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    most reasonable answer: neither recollection is 100% accurate 10 years after the fact. for example, he might have said something like, "slow down, the terrorists aren't there" to that driver, and it would have meant the same thing. discussing it after the fact, he just replaces "terrorists" with "Al-Qaeda."

sorry to be logical, conspiracy dudes

The only reason I remember him saying it is because he went out his way to make a statement, and then went on to say he remembered it clearly (paraphrase again) because it was the only bit of humor he had that day....

So it was more than just one of those vague memory things...

Its what brought it to my attention even....my first thought was, "how did you even know it was al qaeda at that point?" And then when he made the following statement it heightened my "WTF"ness (new word) even more.

***Sprays "NutJob-B-Gone*** Its an infestation to say the least
  • edeeesq
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I break people down into four categories, those that will believe anything told to them, people who aren't afraid to ask questions, people who won't believe ? you tell them regardless of the proof, and those who are just downright ridiculous with their theories...

I'm trying to avoid the last two categories....
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So I'm watching the G. Bush interview about 9/11 on the NatGeo channel (it's interesting to say the least) and I'm watching this man make a huge contradiction....

Either he's an idiot, his handlers are idiots, or he's hiding something...

Now I have no idea if this was just a mistake by his writers or if his memory is a little off due to the heavy drug use, but this sounds pretty contradictory.

**Please note: If you enter this thread mentioning Holograms, Missles, Aliens or anything else tin foil hat related, you will experience bad dreams of you falling from the towers and end up in your bedroom wall**

I think you're misunderstanding what he said. The "there" in the first quote you put was referring to their destination at the time. He was basically telling the driver to slow down because it's not like they were going to be able to get at Al Queda when they arrived where they were going.
  • janklow
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The only reason I remember him saying it is because he went out his way to make a statement, and then went on to say he remembered it clearly (paraphrase again) because it was the only bit of humor he had that day.... So it was more than just one of those vague memory things...
    the humor still works if you replace "Al-Qaeda" with "terrorists" in his remark to the driver, and again, he's recalling a random humorous remark ten years or so later. it just happens that we're talking about Bush, so people (this is a general remark, not directed at you) feel compelled to assume it's some telling event, not a question of recollection. i guarantee everyone on here is telling anecdotes from ten years ago without 100% recall of how those stories went.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    there is also a part in the video where he almost says "site of the b(ombing)"
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    aint no conspiracy here, there's more and more evidence coming to surface about OIF/OEF and Afgu...
    won't be long now till 9/11 gets proven a false flag op...

Call me a CT all you want...but the doc knows that 9/11 ? was straight fake. Mathematically and scientifically, the way those buildings fell didn't make sense. A clean drop.

Plus ya know what's crazy? This actor or director (I can't find his name) who died two years ago was close friends with the Rothschilds. He said that he mentioned a big event in the works, a year or two before the 9/11 ? . This ? is on youtube...I need to find his name.

Plus if you seen the anime Akira, you can understand the deadly combination of power and man...thats real...
  • bbwthick23
    bbwthick23 Members Posts: 954 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    holographic missiles were fired by the aliens directly into the tin foil manufacturing plants in a false flag operation by fema.

But i think that's just what they think they want you to think about what i think of their thoughts on what you think about what i think.

lmao.......
  • edeeesq
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I think you're misunderstanding what he said. The "there" in the first quote you put was referring to their destination at the time. He was basically telling the driver to slow down because it's not like they were going to be able to get at Al Queda when they arrived where they were going.

That wasn't the point...the point was that he directly contridicted himself with the following statement....I thought nothing really of the first comment other than, "why would he blame al qaeda already?"
    janklow wrote: »
    the humor still works if you replace "Al-Qaeda" with "terrorists" in his remark to the driver, and again, he's recalling a random humorous remark ten years or so later. it just happens that we're talking about Bush, so people (this is a general remark, not directed at you) feel compelled to assume it's some telling event, not a question of recollection. i guarantee everyone on here is telling anecdotes from ten years ago without 100% recall of how those stories went.

I watched the special again and it leads more to him trying to cover up his ineptness as the president more than some hint of a conspiracy. He also later goes on to point out how it was his intel's fault he knew nothing of pending attacks, but then NatGeo shows a document from Aug 6, 2001 stating, "Bin Laden wants to attack America" (paraphrase).

The total vibe I got was that was trying to show how blindsided he was, when i reality he wasn't. And instead of saying that, he'd rather deflect.
  • dan_the_man.com
    dan_the_man.com Members Posts: 701
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Call me a CT all you want...but the doc knows that 9/11 ? was straight fake. Mathematically and scientifically, the way those buildings fell didn't make sense. A clean drop.

Plus ya know what's crazy? This actor or director (I can't find his name) who died two years ago was close friends with the Rothschilds. He said that he mentioned a big event in the works, a year or two before the 9/11 ? . This ? is on youtube...I need to find his name.

Plus if you seen the anime Akira, you can understand the deadly combination of power and man...thats real...

his name is aaron russo
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Basically it comes down to "did they have foreknowledge" of the attacks. They claim no. fact is they knew but didn't take the threats serious enough to act before it happened. They should've heightened security etc.

Anything after that, such as the rest of the ? conspiracies, it falls apart. So good luck with that, you don't want it with me in this department.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    his name is aaron russo

yo!!!!! Good ? my dude!!!!

just a piece of an hour long interview...but ? makes you think
  • janklow
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    so we're relying on a Japanese comic book as support for a conspiracy argument? well, at least we're reaching some new and interesting levels of ridiculousness today.
    I watched the special again and it leads more to him trying to cover up his ineptness as the president more than some hint of a conspiracy. He also later goes on to point out how it was his intel's fault he knew nothing of pending attacks, but then NatGeo shows a document from Aug 6, 2001 stating, "Bin Laden wants to attack America" (paraphrase).
    well, in that case i think we're contrasting "foreknowledge that UBL wants to attack America" with "foreknowledge of the specific 9/11 attacks." you could be aware of the former and be surprised by the latter.

but making yourself look better after the fact --even unconsciously-- is just another reason why i don't necessarily presume he has total recollection of conversations from some time ago.