could u wife or mess wit or have a s/o that looks like a family member?

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Ew.... .no.

@kat2180

What's good honey?
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Gates approves of this msg
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh yeah some of yall strange...

You made the thread, you entertained the idea.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Kevin Gates approves of this msg

That ? nasty... the ? up part is he put his cuzzo on blast... the people who know his fam know he did the ? which gives her permanent ether... "you knowingly ? yo cuz and he told america"
  • damobb2deep
    edited October 2015
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Smh yeah some of yall strange...

You made the thread, you entertained the idea.

the basis of the thread was because a chick I knew was on my line but she looked so much like one of my family members I just couldn't do it.. the worse thing would be to wife then bring her around family and have them looking at me strange...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I'd ? a woman who looks like my cousin
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »

dont you think your cousin would be weirded out by that?
  • kid_khameleon
    kid_khameleon Members Posts: 337 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone used to think me and ex were brother and sister does that count?
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant lie. Id do it. Cant front i have attractive cousins. Im not scoping my cousins or nothing like that but the ? is obvious. Im not a pervert or from alabama so that line obviously wont be crossed. With that said a chick with a similar appearance could get the business.

One of my cousins who grew up out of town and i didnt see very often is a singer and she sent my dad a copy of her cd a few years ago. I came home and a saw a cd setting on the bar. I thought it was one of mine so i picked it up. A very attractive younger chick was on the cover and i didnt know who she was and she was looking nice.....extremely nice. I flipped it over a found out who it was and that was the end of that. But if i come across a clone out here in these streets thats a different ? story. And i dont have a single solitary ? to give.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    edited October 2015
    Options

She bad. I could give a ? . Used to love going to grannys back in the day where she lived watching that ass jiggle
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No. I've been through this several times.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man im not attracted to no ? that looks like a family member
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    No. I've been through this several times.

chicks tried to holla at you that looked like fam?
  • damobb2deep
    Options

She bad. I could give a ? . Used to love going to grannys back in the day where she lived watching that ass jiggle

I swear I hope you trolling. .
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    doubt i could..
    forget what movie i watched.. some chic flick and she was the lead amd ol' girl looked and had the mannerisms of my sister..

? was painful to watch..

doubt i could talk to anyone that looks like family..
    ? would throw me off..

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No offense, but isnt the threadstarter the poster who said he can never ? a female younger than him because it would remind him of his dead baby sister.

You got problems in this department
  • skpjr78
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    No offense, but isnt the threadstarter the poster who said he can never ? a female younger than him because it would remind him of his dead baby sister.

Bruh that crosses the line. Why would you bring up some ? like that? I know this is the ic but you went too far bringing up the man's sister.
  • TheGOAT
    edited October 2015
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

Bruh that crosses the line. Why would you bring up some ? like that? I know this is the ic but you went too far bringing up the man's sister.

He does it himself.

Why else would i even know some ? like that
  • Idiopathic Joker
    edited October 2015
    Options

You answered your own damn question
  • skpjr78
    Options

I ? on DaMobb like everyone else. This is the ic and thats what we do. But to bring up a deceased sibling to get a laugh is too much even for the ic. Come on yall. To quote Elijah Cummings we are better than that
  • damobb2deep
    Options

I never said I wouldn't ? a chick younger than me... I said I wouldn't ? a chick around her age... what's the problem?

if you have never lost a sibling... especially if both of you were young you won't understand how that can effect you...
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheGOAT
    edited October 2015
    Options

I ? on DaMobb like everyone else. This is the ic and thats what we do. But to bring up a deceased sibling to get a laugh is too much even for the ic. Come on yall. To quote Elijah Cummings we are better than that

I said no offense. I wasnt for laughs. Peep other thread.

He said he cant ? younger chicks becuz they remind him of his dead sister. (who i believe he said died as an infant)

Now he made a thread on if you could ? a girl who looks like a family member... Im the only one who saw a connection???

Wasnt making light of the death.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

I said no offense. I wasnt for laughs. Peep other thread.

He said he cant ? younger chicks becuz they remind him of his dead sister. (who i believe he said died as an infant)

Now he made a thread on if you could ? a girl who looks like a family member... Im the only one who saw a connection???

Wasnt making light of the death.

lol I don't even see the connection you tryna make.. me saying I won't ? a chick that's around my sisters age (she would have been 22)... and me saying I won't ? a chick that looks like a family member is not odd.. actually that is pretty normal...
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Man... I was about to reply with the point i was tryn to make, but i just revisted the thread in question...

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/533523/men-women-of-the-ic-how-young-is-too-young/p1

...and peeped what you said about her birthday, the Barney song, plus homie above tryn throw the guilt trip on me, & im sippin some liqour so the birthday part kinda got me.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif