The REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED!!!

Options
TX_Made713
TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
edited April 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
remember the revolution will not be televised, broadcasted, or rapped about.

If it was I bet it would air on fox

but seriously I hear this phrase a lot....what the ? does it really mean?

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Whitey will be destroyed without warning
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    it will be blogged!

Its going to be a massive text going around
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What happens to those who are illiterate, too broke to affor a computer, dont have the internet, or dont know how to get to these blogs? What happens if someone discovers the blog before the rest of us get the messege?
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What happens to those who are illiterate, too broke to affor a computer, dont have the internet, or dont know how to get to these blogs? What happens if someone discovers the blog before the rest of us get the messege?

It'll be posted on billboards
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Personally, I want all races to exist. I happen to like Modern Warfare 2, iPhones, and Pina Colada air fresheners. These things would not be possible without the cooperation of all races lol.
  • theillestrator
    edited April 2010
    Options

Everyone can't fit on the ship.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Personally, I want all races to exist. I happen to like Modern Warfare 2, iPhones, and Pina Colada air fresheners. These things would not be possible without the cooperation of all races lol.

Yea we need all races, without white man we wouldnt know which animals are what, the oceans would never be explored, we wouldnt know ? about space, without us sports would suck, Kim Kardashian would be homeless, white people wouldnt have guitars to play, no air conditioning, traffic lights or cell phones, without asians no .. well just about everything electronic, without Arab's I dont know anything but ill find something.

Really though all race's need to be in existance, we all need each other to survive, mixed race women... come on now they the most beautiful women I know of... I could go on forever.

Without black and white we would still have a racist world. If it were nothing but blacks most of you would still be a minority. Money rules the world not race, Rich >>>>>>>>middle class >>>>>>>>>>> everyone else. If you poor dont matter what color you are the rich aint ? with you.
  • theillestrator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yea we need all races, without white man we wouldnt know which animals are what, the oceans would never be explored, we wouldnt know ? about space, without us sports would suck, Kim Kardashian would be homeless, white people wouldnt have guitars to play, no air conditioning, traffic lights or cell phones, without asians no .. well just about everything electronic, without Arab's I dont know anything but ill find something.

Really though all race's need to be in existance, we all need each other to survive, mixed race women... come on now they the most beautiful women I know of... I could go on forever.

Without black and white we would still have a racist world. If it were nothing but blacks most of you would still be a minority. Money rules the world not race, Rich >>>>>>>>middle class >>>>>>>>>>> everyone else. If you poor dont matter what color you are the rich aint ? with you.

I do agree sir.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Basically, the devils got the television on lockdown, so if their is a revolution, they wont broadcast it, so that people all over the world will be oblivious and not "join" the cause. They will keep broadcasting as normal, pretty much like they are doing today. Or they will call it a terrorist atack and scare people out of joining the revolt.
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options

LOL wut...
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    LOL wut...

Lol whens the last time you seen a ? wonderin in the jungle trying to catch a tiger to study it?
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Basically, the devils got the television on lockdown, so if their is a revolution, they wont broadcast it, so that people all over the world will be oblivious and not "join" the cause. They will keep broadcasting as normal, pretty much like they are doing today. Or they will call it a terrorist atack and scare people out of joining the revolt.

so is the revolution agaisnt white peopl
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    so is the revolution agaisnt white peopl

It's against who ever is in power and that happens to be the white man so...
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol whens the last time you seen a ? wonderin in the jungle trying to catch a tiger to study it?

You're not supposed to lol We know they are dangerous, that's all there is to know. Africans live amongst the most dangerous and vicious animals on the planet, they sure as ? know what they are... Europeans used to live in mountains and caves... that's why they're so amazed at all these creatures on the planet that they put their ? in danger because you know how they are.... Always gotta investigate ? .... Why you think that Aussie got stabbed in the chest? It was only a matter of time lol
  • theillestrator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Australia is actually home to most of the deadliest animals on the planet. Not the sting ray of course.
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Australia is actually home to most of the deadliest animals on the planet. Not the sting ray of course.

Ok, The true natives of Australia were also black.... So that changes nothing.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You're not supposed to lol We know they are dangerous, that's all there is to know. Africans live amongst the most dangerous and vicious animals on the planet, they sure as ? know what they are... Europeans used to live in mountains and caves... that's why they're so amazed at all these creatures on the planet that they put their ? in danger because you know how they are.... Always gotta investigate ? .... Why you think that Aussie got stabbed in the chest? It was only a matter of time lol

They may be dangerous but alot of animals have things that can benefit us, we shouldnt ? them for it but things like snake venom are useful to us. We also must explore everything possible to help better ourselves, without the white man we wouldnt even have medicine lol, we aint tryna walk through a pit of snakes and lizards to get certain plants. Even though I dont like people animals, the use of lab rats have benefitted us greatly, Im a firm believer every race needs something from the other to survive.
  • theillestrator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ok, The true natives of Australia were also black.... So that changes nothing.

Wasn't trying to change anything other than your statement about Africa having "the most dangerous and vicious" animals.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

9/11 was pretty much a sham on tv itself.
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wasn't trying to change anything other than your statement about Africa having "the most dangerous and vicious" animals.

Ok, and Costa Rica probably takes the cake over both Africa and Australia, that wasn't my point. I should have said "Some" of the most dangerous and most vicious. >.>
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    They may be dangerous but alot of animals have things that can benefit us, we shouldnt ? them for it but things like snake venom are useful to us. We also must explore everything possible to help better ourselves, without the white man we wouldnt even have medicine lol, we aint tryna walk through a pit of snakes and lizards to get certain plants. Even though I dont like people animals, the use of lab rats have benefitted us greatly, Im a firm believer every race needs something from the other to survive.

What makes you think there wasn't medicine or Scholars or Biologists before white people started doing it? The only reason White people have so much medicine is because they cause so much destruction and sickness. You wouldn't need half the medicine that is available if people weren't stuffing their faces with all this junk food that is all over the place, all the pollution this society creates and all the waste that people that live in crowded cities release. Ever heard of Imhotep? The real father of medicine... They had statues of him in ancient greece and he was African.

I dunno why you think white people are geniuses and invented everything, but they didn't, they stole more than half the ? they take credit for to this day. You really think they took random Africans as slaves just for the labor? No, they took them for their knowledge in various fields that they used the slaves for to build this Country from the ground up. Why do you think they started preventing the slaves from learning how to read? They would have been too smart to keep slaves for as long as they did without a straight up revolution.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What makes you think there wasn't medicine or Scholars or Biologists before white people started doing it? The only reason White people have so much medicine is because they cause so much destruction and sickness. You wouldn't need half the medicine that is available if people weren't stuffing their faces with all this junk food that is all over the place, all the pollution this society creates and all the waste that people that live in crowded cities release. Ever heard of Imhotep? The real father of medicine... They had statues of him in ancient greece and he was African.

I dunno why you think white people are geniuses and invented everything, but they didn't, they stole more than half the ? they take credit for to this day.

lol I agree with most of what you said, alot the medicine is because Americans eat to damn much junk and half the medicines are for ? that dont need medicine, but alot of the modern medicine was made by white men, yea they did some ? to come up with this stuff, but it payed off, its a high risk high reward system. Im not arguing with you just sayin that all races need one another to survive, the more diverse a world the better. Each race brings something to the table, and as a said once people stop living in the past and quit blaming people for their issues everyone will come to realize we are all human, and all have something great to share with one another.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

I dunno why you think white people are geniuses and invented everything, but they didn't, they stole more than half the ? they take credit for to this day.

Wow, that clown is more clueless than a ditzy blonde...i guess he never heard of Imhotep the father of mediiciine who was an Afrikan.

Its a damn shame that these fools think medicine is some pill that a kraker invented when the pill has more side effects than it does healing properties.
    Indigenous peoples have always used natural herbs and nature as medicine not some kraker-created chemical.

Dr. Sebican cure Aids
    Dr Leila Africa can cure cancer
    Queen Afua can heal any sickness....

The sickness of white d!ck-sucking by brainwashed ni99a's is incurable according to these posts Im readng.
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Wow, that clown is more clueless than a ditzy blonde...i guess he never heard of Imhotep the father of mediiciine who was an Afrikan.

Its a damn shame that these fools think medicine is some pill that a kraker invented when the pill has more side effects than it does healing properties.
    Indigenous peoples have always used natural herbs and nature as medicine not some kraker-created chemical.

Dr. Sebican cure Aids
    Dr Leila Africa can cure cancer
    Queen Afua can heal any sickness....

The sickness of white d!ck-sucking by brainwashed ni99a's is incurable according to these posts Im readng.

ROFL Sad sad truth, bro.