People refusing to die

Options
TheCATthatdidntDIE
TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
edited September 2011 in The Social Lounge
How old is your grandmother? Perhaps 70, maybe 80, or maybe even 90. Or she's dead. In the older times, if you made it past 50 it was a miracle, but now if you die before 50 your relatives are shocked. This is do to advances in medical care and ability to grow food, and just general knowledge of how to take care of yourself. So I can understand this fear of death, and wanting to live as long as possible and all that. But from my skiewed view, certain government actions can be seen as ordering you to live, as in the seatbelt law, and the new harsher cracking down on smoking.

Now I'm not saying that people shouldnt live. But if you look into the Malthusian theory, these extra people that do not contribute and only consume the resources that we could relatively soon be fighting for. Plus, all these laws are putting a damper on social Darwinism if you believe in that. If there are too many rules and regualtions, it becomes harder for the idiots to ? themselves off.

I guess the point I'm wondering about is, what to do about this fear of death that has us clinging to life far past our usefullness? Should we continue making advances in science until everyone lives, and we fill this ? up ball of dirt to its holding capacity and the ? eachother off with war? Or do we practice in humane limits on age etc to keep the limit from being reached? or some other alternative that involves letting more stupid people die? (I am aware the the laws mentioned above will not stop most people from dieing stupidly, but the attempt by the government is definitely made)

Anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You watch too many movies.. ? yourself tonite so you dont "burden" "society"

If you survive till your 90, 100 consider that as a gift .. You might look at old people as waste.. but they have families.. they deseve to be hear just like the rest and they endured.. ? i hope you dont have any "old" people in your family.. sometimes i look at old people and be like well you know.. You still here.. that until you encounter.. the "BEST GENERATION ASS OLD PEOPLE" you just want to kick em down some stairs
  • Drgoo0285
    Drgoo0285 Members Posts: 513 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    this is american thinking 101. New is the way to do things and we should throw out the old. Even to the point that we never even understand that some of the new things we are doing are just old ideas re-used.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I bring this documentary up when the time comes for the topic, "Transcendent Man", talks about stuff like this. Trying to come up with ways to never age, ways to fight off any and all disease/sickness.
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Drgoo0285 wrote: »
    this is american thinking 101. New is the way to do things and we should throw out the old. Even to the point that we never even understand that some of the new things we are doing are just old ideas re-used.

No, that's HIS way of thinking....don't think many people think like that...that is excluding narcissists or ageists
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I don't think everyone is afraid of death. Science will improve our longevity and health over all but it's not like we are all going to live forever any time soon.
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited September 2011
    Options
    How old is your grandmother? Perhaps 70, maybe 80, or maybe even 90. Or she's dead. In the older times, if you made it past 50 it was a miracle, but now if you die before 50 your relatives are shocked. This is do to advances in medical care and ability to grow food, and just general knowledge of how to take care of yourself. So I can understand this fear of death, and wanting to live as long as possible and all that. But from my skiewed view, certain government actions can be seen as ordering you to live, as in the seatbelt law, and the new harsher cracking down on smoking.

Now I'm not saying that people shouldnt live. But if you look into the Malthusian theory, these extra people that do not contribute and only consume the resources that we could relatively soon be fighting for. Plus, all these laws are putting a damper on social Darwinism if you believe in that. If there are too many rules and regualtions, it becomes harder for the idiots to ? themselves off.

I guess the point I'm wondering about is, what to do about this fear of death that has us clinging to life far past our usefullness? Should we continue making advances in science until everyone lives, and we fill this ? up ball of dirt to its holding capacity and the ? eachother off with war? Or do we practice in humane limits on age etc to keep the limit from being reached? or some other alternative that involves letting more stupid people die? (I am aware the the laws mentioned above will not stop most people from dieing stupidly, but the attempt by the government is definitely made)

Anyone got any ideas?

Your info about people not makin it past there 50'z in older timez iz NOTHIN but masonic New World Order (N.W.O.) LIEZ taught in modern school (aka bainwashin) books people lived WAY past thier 80's in the olden times, it's only been scince the 1950's that people have been diein in masses at 50-60-70's becauze of ALL the muderous chemicalz diliberatly put in foodz.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    What school did you go to that told you other wise rapluva? or did you get that information on the all knowing internet?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    what i dont get is how people are so afraid to die and clinging to life when they're religious..

shouldnt u WANT to go to heaven?? with the lord and his many mansions??!

if life on earth is hell.. why do people wake up and thank ? for seein another day?? lol
  • _武赏_
    _武赏_ Members Posts: 22
    edited September 2011
    Options

Anyone got any ideas?

The way that the resources are distributed is the problem. Its a profit driven mode of sharing that is destroying the planet and the people on it. There is plenty of resource for cooperative societies that work together to share the food water and other things that we need to live. The scarcity is manmade and it only exists through capitalism. What were really trying to survive is our own stupidity.

Were going to be fighting over water soon. We live on a water world though and it is stupidity and greed or capitalism that will be the cause of these wars and battles over water.

Were not over populated and were not running out of space food or water. Were just caught in a global game of monopoly.

The earth is not a big ball of dirt btw. Its the ? in which your mothers and fathers were made, it is your blood and bones, you would not exist here without it. It is our home and our sustainer. Respect it as such.

This obsession with extending life and living forever is a european thing. It is unnatural and an offense to our creator. We already have to ability to live a very long life without their science or medicine. Although some of it is useful other parts of it are unnatural and unnecessary. Just because we can do it does not mean that we should. A long time would seem short to one who waste it all with foolish thought and activity.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I loved my grandad like no one else...Lived with him the last 3 years on his life...I always called him 'Dad'...But ahh this ? talk long to die...was in and out of the hospital...fallin down the stairs all the time...operation after operation...damn...When he passed I was more relieved than upset
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    capitalb wrote: »
    what i dont get is how people are so afraid to die and clinging to life when they're religious..

Shouldnt u want to go to heaven?? With the lord and his many mansions??!

If life on earth is hell.. Why do people wake up and thank ? for seein another day?? Lol

reguardless of beliefs.. Who wants to die?..

People are afraid of the unknown...

I believe in ? , that dont mean i wanna just off myself and go see him this soon
  • DRO
    edited September 2011
    Options
    For every person that dies, another is born, so them dying aint gone change nutin!

And you got chicks having twins and you got chicks like the octomom
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    reguardless of beliefs.. Who wants to die?..

People are afraid of the unknown...

I believe in ? , that dont mean i wanna just off myself and go see him this soon

why is there an "unknown" isnt EVERYTHING u need to "know" in the Bible??
    i mean.. u believe right?? so whats to be afraid of??

i jus dont gettit.. im not sayin ? yo'self.. but why is everyday AWAY from ? a blessing??
  • DRO
    edited September 2011
    Options
    capitalb wrote: »
    why is there an "unknown" isnt everything u need to "know" in the bible??
    I mean.. U believe right?? So whats to be afraid of??

I jus dont gettit.. Im not sayin ? yo'self.. But why is everyday away from ? a blessing??

naw... The bible dont tell u where ur at once u die.. Thats what people are afraid of.. When u die, u dont go straight 2 heaven or hell...

So like i said, when something is unknown, people fear it.

And who said everyday away from ? is a blessing?.... You dont have 2 die to be with ? .. ? is with those who follow his word.. He said so in the bible
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I dont thk old people should be killed off but they should have a curfew. All people over 60 need to get their ass in the house by 7 pm. I swear they slow down the world whether its in the store taking forever to pay for something or driving.
  • DRO
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i dont thk old people should be killed off but they should have a curfew. All people over 60 need to get their ass in the house by 7 pm. I swear they slow down the world whether its in the store taking forever to pay for something or driving.

is this shad b? Or somebody else?
  • truth spitter
    edited September 2011
    Options
    is this shad b? Or somebody else?

it is me dro
  • DRO
    edited September 2011
    Options
    it is me dro

dam ? .. I thought that was u in that avi.. Pause.. How you been bruh... U in dc or atl now?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I bring this documentary up when the time comes for the topic, "Transcendent Man", talks about stuff like this. Trying to come up with ways to never age, ways to fight off any and all disease/sickness.

Yeah, that ? was a freak, B. Straight weirdo.
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    What school did you go to that told you other wise rapluva? or did you get that information on the all knowing internet?

The Bible and Real History Books, here'z some of the sites I've been going to 4 8 yearz:

1. http://iamthewitness.com

2. http://tarpley.net/

3. http://wideeyecinema.com/

4. http://www.erichufschmid.net/

5. http://globalresearch.ca/

6. Wall Street, Freemasonry and the Bolshevik Revolution
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmMoiGldsgQ

7. How Communism Will Take Over Here in America
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN0By0xbst8

8. wall street and the bolshevik revolution: Part 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GhPsJCXPqY
    Part 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpsZz2IqMIA

9. Wall Street and The Rise Of ? Part 1-5:
    Part 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sCpsq55uic&feature=related
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    does anyone even know what a malthusian theory is? i said ? the idiots too. basically the point is war and death and all those horribly scary things actually serve a purpose of not having to face massive starvation later on down the line. or some other form of malthusian disaster
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    For every person that dies, another is born, so them dying aint gone change nutin!

And you got chicks having twins and you got chicks like the octomom
    except that if they didnt die them and there kids would be filling this ? world up. as opposed to just there kids.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    _武赏_ wrote: »
    The way that the resources are distributed is the problem. Its a profit driven mode of sharing that is destroying the planet and the people on it. There is plenty of resource for cooperative societies that work together to share the food water and other things that we need to live. The scarcity is manmade and it only exists through capitalism. What were really trying to survive is our own stupidity.

Were going to be fighting over water soon. We live on a water world though and it is stupidity and greed or capitalism that will be the cause of these wars and battles over water.

Were not over populated and were not running out of space food or water. Were just caught in a global game of monopoly.

The earth is not a big ball of dirt btw. Its the ? in which your mothers and fathers were made, it is your blood and bones, you would not exist here without it. It is our home and our sustainer. Respect it as such.

This obsession with extending life and living forever is a european thing. It is unnatural and an offense to our creator. We already have to ability to live a very long life without their science or medicine. Although some of it is useful other parts of it are unnatural and unnecessary. Just because we can do it does not mean that we should. A long time would seem short to one who waste it all with foolish thought and activity.

im thinking a little farther ahead than now. as in if the population keeps increasing at the rate is has been. Malthus basically explained that the rate of population would always grow exponentially, while the rate of food that can be grown is based in addition. eventually some form of plague or whatnot will come an wipe out the starving, that was his reasoning for the bubonic plague. All I really cant wrap my mind around is, i am not now, nor have i ever been afraid of death. Its the most natural thing in life, as we are all guaranteed it in the end.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    a lot of people here cannot see past their own feelings for their family and think bigger. I dont really care that much if old people are wasting resources, but they are. its the very idea that we want to live as long as possible that i find disgusting.
  • truth spitter
    edited September 2011
    Options
    dam ? .. I thought that was u in that avi.. Pause.. How you been bruh... U in dc or atl now?

I'm still in dc.....ain't been in atl since march...I've been good....I thought everybody knew this was my new account lol