Yahweh Will Protect And Seal Believers At The End Of Days

Options
toomy
toomy Members Posts: 369
edited September 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I just briefly read an interesting free e-book and audio cd called His Name Is Yahweh. The author confuses Jesus and Yahweh as the same person but I believe he made some good points. As most people know the name Yahweh has been omitted out of most versions of the bible.

Yahweh will protect and seal believers at the End Of Days.

Romans 10:13 for whoever who calls on the name yahweh will be saved.

In this text he interprets Branch as Messiah.

5 “The days are coming,” declares the LORD,
“when I will raise up for David[a] a righteous Branch,
a King who will reign wisely
and do what is just and right in the land.

Luke 19:42-44
If you even you, had only know on this day what would bring you peace-but now is hidden from your eyes. The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of ? 's coming to you.

Yahweh will protect and seal believers at the End of Days.

Comments

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yahweh is an illegitimate pronunciation not at compatible with proper Hebrew syntax. Its pronounced Yah-h-wah. The vowel sounds make all the difference in the world.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Yahweh is an illegitimate pronunciation not at compatible with proper Hebrew syntax. Its pronounced Yah-h-wah. The vowel sounds make all the difference in the world.
    it is far better then jehovah...
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

whats wrong with jehovah
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    "young hov" is the correct pronunciation
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2011
    Options

true but not by much
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2011
    Options
    whats wrong with jehovah

mangled germanic transliteration
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    but haven't people been waiting on these "end of days" for a century now??????

? , if you read the bible, the prophecy been fulfilled long time ago...

And how can you believe some book that was created and drafted by romans to control the weak?

But yet they followed egyptian "mythology"?

I do believe in ? but I believe ? and the truth is FAR from what they've been telling us...
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    1) Yahuwah and YAHSHUA is not the same person

2) Yall going to learn the scriptures one way or another

3) Those Prophecy are about The 12 tribes of Isreal.

I'm about to make a thread on that, about his elect and the spitrual gifts that they going to receive before the 2nd coming of YAHUSHUA, BUT I WILL TOUCH ON THIS A LITTLE BIT.

Yes during the end times when Esau and the age of the gentiles know that their time is up, that's when the ? will hit the fan for Judah and the other tribes because one the awakening will be in full blown mode, it's already happening now with a small number of hebrews waking up, is fulling the Valley of Dry bones.

As it was written in Joel and was speak about by Yahshua in the New Testment and repeated in Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith YHWH, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

^^^That's what's going to happen at first and there is going to be some brothers that will beat the drum waking up those hebrews and there some that's going to accpet and there going to be A LOT that will not accpet who they are and follow the heathen's.

When this happens NATO, FEMA TROOPS will come on The HEBREWS ALL ACROSS THE WORLD HARD, FAST AND WITH FORCE, they sendin us into those camps and killing us as fast as they can but this is when YAHuwah is going to do, lol - CAN I GET A HALLEUYAH!

Isaiah 17 17:12 Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!

The multitude of many people that mane noise like the noise of the sea's are going to be those brothers and sisters that's preaching and try to wake up those hebrews. And the rushing of Nations is NATO is going to come in like Mighty Water, like a tusmani

So why Yahuwah people is getting locked up and some even killed, they forcing chips into people and some taking the mark of the beast, sellin out.

Isaiah 17:13 The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but Elohim shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.

So these Nations, NATO is coming in on Jacob hard like the rushing waters all through out the world, putting in the NWO and making gentiles and hebrews choose, but the hebrews is going to have it far worse because NATO is going to try to ? them off, How will YAHUWAH rebuke them and chase them off, that's hurting and killing THE APPLE OF HIS EYE.

THIS HOW

Isaiah 59 :19 So shall they fear the name of YHWH from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of YHWH shall lift up a standard against him.

So when they come in like a flood YAHUWAH will lift up a standard against the enemy, and that will be his Elect with the spirtual powers to fight.

I will get deeper in this at a later time and go with scriptures
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    again...haven't the end times been near since the early 1900s?

I mean c'mon man...at least follow the nastradamus lost journal entries...those sound more accurate...
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    There will be a land of Goshen in the last days! The place where ? will provide for all those who escape out of Babylon is described in Revelation 12. The wilderness is where you want to be in the last days if u are to escape from all the plagues that will be coming on the earth after the abomination of desolation happens.

The arc of safety is in the wilderness of paran. ? will shut the door of the arc of safety (just like Noahs arc) when He will miraculously deliver His people from the wrath of the serpent as Revelation 12 describes.

My advice for all those who desire to please ? is to walk by faith and let Jerusalem come to your mind in these up and coming days. Israel is where you need to be if you wish to make it to the arc of safety. ? has outlined the escape route for those who will be in judea when the AOD happens. That escape route will be through the land of Jordan and south to the wilderness.

"He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon."Daniel 11:41

Edom, Moab, and Ammon escape out of the AC hand because ? has marked out the path for the redeemed to pass over before it happens. Why? Because ? knows the end from the beginning.

You have to get to the wilderness my friends. You have to have oil for your lamp though. If you are foolish you will not make it to the wilderness. My prayer for all of you is that you will have a teachable spirit so that you can learn of the Lord and be obedient to Him. In the matchless name of our great ? and Savior Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    1) Yahuwah and YAHSHUA is not the same person

2) Yall going to learn the scriptures one way or another

3) Those Prophecy are about The 12 tribes of Isreal.

I'm about to make a thread on that, about his elect and the spitrual gifts that they going to receive before the 2nd coming of YAHUSHUA, BUT I WILL TOUCH ON THIS A LITTLE BIT.

Yes during the end times when Esau and the age of the gentiles know that their time is up, that's when the ? will hit the fan for Judah and the other tribes because one the awakening will be in full blown mode, it's already happening now with a small number of hebrews waking up, is fulling the Valley of Dry bones.

As it was written in Joel and was speak about by Yahshua in the New Testment and repeated in Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith YHWH, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

^^^That's what's going to happen at first and there is going to be some brothers that will beat the drum waking up those hebrews and there some that's going to accpet and there going to be A LOT that will not accpet who they are and follow the heathen's.

When this happens NATO, FEMA TROOPS will come on The HEBREWS ALL ACROSS THE WORLD HARD, FAST AND WITH FORCE, they sendin us into those camps and killing us as fast as they can but this is when YAHuwah is going to do, lol - CAN I GET A HALLEUYAH!

Isaiah 17 17:12 Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!

The multitude of many people that mane noise like the noise of the sea's are going to be those brothers and sisters that's preaching and try to wake up those hebrews. And the rushing of Nations is NATO is going to come in like Mighty Water, like a tusmani

So why Yahuwah people is getting locked up and some even killed, they forcing chips into people and some taking the mark of the beast, sellin out.

Isaiah 17:13 The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but Elohim shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.

So these Nations, NATO is coming in on Jacob hard like the rushing waters all through out the world, putting in the NWO and making gentiles and hebrews choose, but the hebrews is going to have it far worse because NATO is going to try to ? them off, How will YAHUWAH rebuke them and chase them off, that's hurting and killing THE APPLE OF HIS EYE.

THIS HOW

Isaiah 59 :19 So shall they fear the name of YHWH from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of YHWH shall lift up a standard against him.

So when they come in like a flood YAHUWAH will lift up a standard against the enemy, and that will be his Elect with the spirtual powers to fight.

I will get deeper in this at a later time and go with scriptures
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    again...haven't the end times been near since the early 1900s?

I mean c'mon man...at least follow the nastradamus lost journal entries...those sound more accurate...

You gotta get that understanding