Yes "? " is black !!!

Options
sounds of jacob
sounds of jacob Banned Users Posts: 166
edited April 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
DANIELS 7:9
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

NOT ONLY "? " BUT ALSO "JESUS CHRIST"

DANIEL 10:6
His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

REVELATION 1 1The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which ? gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

REVELATION 1:14
His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

WAIT EVEN THE ANGELS ARE BLACK

EZEKIAL 1:7
And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

WAIT YOU MAY ASK WHY DOES THIS MATTER .. IT MEANS HIS CHOSEN " PEOPLE ARE BLACK"

SIMEON OF ANTIOCH WAS CALLED A" NIGER" WHICH WAS LATIN FOR BLACK

Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.

WAIT PAUL WAS MISTAKEN FOR AN EGYPTIAN LOL !!!!

ACTS 21:37

And as Paul was to be led into the castle, he said unto the chief captain, May I speak unto thee? Who said, Canst thou speak Greek? Art not thou that Egyptian, which before these days madest an uproar, and leddest out into the wilderness four thousand men that were murderers?

THE ENTIRE NATION LOOKED LIKE EGYPTIANS
EXODUS 11:7
But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel.

WAKE UP BLACK MAN IN AMERICA YOU ARE THE HEBEREW ISRAELITE THE BIBLE SPEAKS OF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFyPTBkYWAw
PROOF ^^ TRUE SCHOLARSHIP REACH ME
HERE www.youtube.com/rabbiyakub FOR QUESTIONS ECT

THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL
JUDAH- American Blacks ( WERE NOT REALLY AFRICAN)
BENJAMIN- West Indian Blacks
LEVI- Haitians
SIMEON- Dominicans
ZEBULON- Black Indians Guatemala to Panama(Mayans)
EPHRAIM- Puerto Ricans
MANASSEH- Cubans
GAD- Native-American Indians
REUBEN- Seminole Indians
ASHER- Columbia to Uruguay (Incas)
ISSACHAR- Mexicans (Aztecs)
NAPTHALI- Argentina/Chile

Comments

• theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh the real ? ? lol.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Rakim been black.... where the ? you been
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Interesting passages.....we all know the first man on Earth was a black man, and the first woman was a black woman, sooooo.........yeah.

Black people gave birth to all races throughout the world, it is a proven scientific fact all people in the world have some African DNA.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Word? So a spirit has color?

"? is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." John 4:24

And how can ? the Son, who is GLORIFIED, be labeled as being black? I never seen a black person whose face was brighter than the sun or that shined brighter than a flash of lightning. Show me a black person with these features, please. Your absolutely ridicoulous for putting a color on ? . You know how stupid you sound? I don't even know why I waste me time responding to black hebrew israelites. Your cult is worse than Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses combined.
  • sounds of jacob
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Word? So a spirit has color?

"? is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." John 4:24

And how can ? the Son, who is GLORIFIED, be labeled as being black? I never seen a black person whose face was brighter than the sun or that shined brighter than a flash of lightning. Show me a black person with these features, please. Your absolutely ridicoulous for putting a color on ? . You know how stupid you sound? I don't even know why I waste me time responding to black hebrew israelites. Your cult is worse than Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses combined.

IF YOU READ THE SCRIPTURES I POSTED IT WOULD HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION

i dont even no why i waste my time with you christians .

proverbs 26:4
    Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

like your stance is legit.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

You seriously need your head examined if you think "polished brass" is black in color.

35n0v8x.jpg

"His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude."

How do you get black from "polished brass"? Seriously though?

Come on man. Get real man. SMH @ you trying to give ? a color. The audacity and pride of man is astounding. Nobody has ever seen ? , so for you to sit here and lie to people as if you have seen Him, is preposterous. Your a deceiver homie.
  • sounds of jacob
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You seriously need your head examined if you think "polished brass" is black in color.

35n0v8x.jpg

"His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude."

How do you get black from "polished brass"? Seriously though?

Come on man. Get real man. SMH @ you trying to give ? a color. The audacity and pride of man is astounding. Nobody has ever seen ? , so for you to sit here and lie to people as if you have seen Him, is preposterous. Your a deceiver homie.

YOU JUST DISPLAYED YOUR IGNORANCE AGAIN ... WHEN YOU LOOK IN THE STRONGS HEBREW DICTIONARY THE WORD FOR BRASS IS . "nechosheth" AND IT REALLY MEANS copper, bronze A CLEAR MIS TRANSLATION BRONZE IS DARKER THAN BRASS GO LOOK FOR YOUR SELF LOL

READ REVELATIONS 1:14 IT SAYS "BRONZE" AND THAT IS JESUS THE CHRIST YOUR DESCRIBING NOT "? '" ^^
    THE FATHER THAT WOULD BE ( DANIELS 7 CH )

AND ITS NOT ABOUT PHENOTYPE IT IS GENOTYPE YOUR LINEAGE .. DETERMINES YOUR NATIONALITY NOT COLOR I WAS JUST REITERATING THE ISRAELITES ( YOU ARE AN ISRAELITE) WERE A DARK SKINNED PEOPLE NOT CAUCASIAN

Original Word: נְחֹ֫שֶׁת
    Transliteration: nechosheth
    Phonetic Spelling: (nekh-o'-sheth)
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    does he rap?

Hes a high school phenom ball player, turned dealer, turned reform convict, and yes now he is a rapper speakin on these expieriences
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hes a high school phenom ball player, turned dealer, turned reform convict, and yes now he is a rapper speakin on these expieriences

I had no idea.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I had no idea.

Bible = rap book from prison real talk

Old testament, frustrated youth ? rebelling against the white man who put him in prison for robbing ? and sellin em ? , new testament happier free ? making money and mackin hoes you cant tell hes happier in the second one?
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    how does black and polished brass look at all the same?

edited cause saw the copper remarks and all..

I DO NOT believe ? is white nor black. Nor like a human being.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i think i will go with ? is beyond our imagination and one day we will come to see exactly what ? is all about. Til then ppl can keep making assumptions that ? has two arms and two legs etc etc as human beings do.. he is the supreme