If There Are Any Black Women In Here Considering An Abortion PLEASE PLEASE Watch this

Options
blue falcon
blue falcon Members Posts: 128
edited January 2010 in The Powder Room

Comments

• longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    my ? had an abortion like last month. ? dodged a bullet with that one, ? them kids!
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    my ? had an abortion like last month. ? dodged a bullet with that one, ? them kids!

Lucky you......
  • longmeat
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The Jackal wrote: »
    Lucky you......

tell me about it :)
  • blue falcon
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Did you even watch the video?
  • longmeat
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? ima watch the video for?
  • blue falcon
    edited January 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    ? ima watch the video for?

To educate yourself on how we are killing ourselves off in the abortion clinics and nobody seems to care or think anything of it.
  • PapaJuice
    PapaJuice Banned Users Posts: 435
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ppl should destroy the human race by stop having sex
    it's inhumane to bring another life in this empty & hollow existence
    sometimes i have suicidal thoughts
    because of the fact i have life
    u see, a person may have life but life is just existence, it's a prison of time & space
    and that's what life is, living and existing does not equate to having a meaning for living and existing

maybe i'm just at the end of the road or line right bout now
    it just makes me wonder how other people make it to 40 years old, 50 years old, 90 years old, etc.
    nahmean?
    ill be lucky if i make it to 20... or more realistically speaking, 25... aint offing myself soon, nahmean?
  • longmeat
    edited January 2010
    Options
    To educate yourself on how we are killing ourselves off in the abortion clinics and nobody seems to care or think anything of it.

son, i didn't want a seed, she ain't want a seed, so the ? is the point of keepin a kid ima end up hatin anyway? if most y'all ? woulda been aborted i wouldn't have to worry bout all this ? rush hour traffic. it's better to have an abortion than raise a seed in a ? up household where he ain't gonna be ? anyway.

if i ever get another bird pregnant, white black or whatever she better off that little parasite in her stomach. and if she don't ima take her ass to kings island, take her on a roller coaster, then push her ass off at the top of the damn loopty loop.

chitty chitty bang bang ? !
  • longmeat
    edited January 2010
    Options
    PapaJuice wrote: »
    ppl should destroy the human race by stop having sex
    it's inhumane to bring another life in this empty & hollow existence
    sometimes i have suicidal thoughts
    because of the fact i have life
    u see, a person may have life but life is just existence, it's a prison of time & space
    and that's what life is, living and existing does not equate to having a meaning for living and existing

maybe i'm just at the end of the road or line right bout now
    it just makes me wonder how other people make it to 40 years old, 50 years old, 90 years old, etc.
    nahmean?
    ill be lucky if i make it to 20... or more realistically speaking, 25... aint offing myself soon, nahmean?

you sound mad depressed son. get you some henessy, find you a nice little breazy with a good mouth game, roll up a sack, and enjoy life mayne. then fire up the dvd player and just mellow out to some old episodes of martin and ? . ? if that ? don't bring your spirits back up, you just be ? as hell
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    planned parenthood are murderers and kkk members.they want black women to ? off their babies