What game are/were you king at

Options
renagade410,
renagade410, Members Posts: 669
edited May 2010 in IllGaming
Everybody has that one game that Nobody could touch them in.....im not talking about a game where you were really good im talking bout a game where NOBODY was seeing you in....for me it was nba street v2 and NFL 2k5....i can honestly say i have never lost in either and the margin of victory was quite impressive every time

so my fellow arcaders what game were you the king at

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Super Smash bros, Golden Eye
  • renagade410,
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Everyone on here claims to be the best at NBA/NFL games.

i think i make a legit argument for those two games...in nba street v2 after about 1month of playing it nobody that i faced could even score a single basket on me and yes i won a tournament in this

in nfl 2k5 i usually would win by about 70points....mind you we played 5minute quarters...my worst game i won 40-3

this all back when i was hooked on games tho i literally played nba street 2 like 9 hours a day for a whole summer
  • renagade410,
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    Super Smash bros, Golden Eye

what character(s) you used....i was pretty nice with captain falcon
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what character(s) you used....i was pretty nice with captain falcon
    Link, Yoshi
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Punch out/super punch out. Megaman 2 can beat with one life. Same with shinobi (arcade). 2-D fighting games.
  • adorable thughighnes
    adorable thughighnes Members Posts: 1,788 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Everyone on here claims to be the best at NBA/NFL games.

But i am king in 2k
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Golden Eye

Crusin' World or USA

Any Burnout game before Paradise. (I stopped playing racing games until recently, now playing Paradise)

Pretty much any racing game I was king at. Right now I'm trying to get back into the groove of my racing days.
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Call of Duty 4. (Modern Warfare).

Never once had a perfect connection being from Australia and i still made it in the top 100 in the world and over a million people played it a day, I've played whole ? games getting the most points and not dying once more then a few times....

Never lost a game offline.

(You know your good when people mail you calling you a hacker coz the shot you killed em with was impossible, you appeared right in front of me out of nowhere, etc and as far as i know its impossible to hack PS3 games online) LOL!
    Damn i wish i had net for my ps3 :(
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Call of Duty 4. (Modern Warfare).

Never once had a perfect connection being from Australia and i still made it in the top 100 in the world and over a million people played it a day, I've played whole ? games getting the most points and not dying once more then a few times....

Never lost a game offline.

(You know your good when people mail you calling you a hacker coz the shot you killed em with was impossible, you appeared right in front of me out of nowhere, etc and as far as i know its impossible to hack PS3 games online) LOL!
    Damn i wish i had net for my ps3 :(

?? seriously ??

whats ur psn
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    edited April 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Golden Eye

Crusin' World or USA

Any Burnout game before Paradise. (I stopped playing racing games until recently, now playing Paradise)

Pretty much any racing game I was king at. Right now I'm trying to get back into the groove of my racing days.

too bad the first need for speed underground wasn't online. that game was clutch. use to house mudda fuckaz in that.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Super Smash Bros(all three)
    Pikachu and Marth ftw(everytime)
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well back in the days it was fighting games for me. i was runing ? with Samurai Showdown2 & 4 when the arcade by my house had it. marvel vs capcom series and all that.
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited April 2010
    Options
    guilty gear

only a hand full of players i can't beat
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    too bad the first need for speed underground wasn't online. that game was clutch. use to house mudda fuckaz in that.

I loved NFS: Hot Pursuit 2, that ? was THE game in the NFS series then. Underground was dope, I liked Carbon a lot too. Once it got into the racing on tracks and not open world, I really didn't like it. NFS needs to get back on their old school ? .
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mortal kombat 3 & 4
    madden from the genesis era up to the ps2 era
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    edited April 2010
    Options
    @ sionb55

mad respect fam.

i used to play in tourneys too. its been a while. Guilty Gear ? . came in 3rd. really would like to start up again. just don't have the time to invest anymore.
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i was and still am pretty unfuckingstoppable at Killer Instinct 1/2. I managed to memorize most of the character's combos and all of the ultras. Looking back on those games though, I realize that you really didn't have to be very good at fighting games at all, as long as you knew what buttons to press in what order.
  • satyrone
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    oh dayum i knew there was something i was forgetting LOL. ya i was King at Killer Instinct 1..... dayum i miss the good ole days lol.

LOL i know i cant belive i missed KI1&2 ? i was hooked on these, espescialy when KI1 came out on SNES ahahahhahaha. too bad i forgot all the combos and ultras and the finishing moves. i rocked Jago, Flakore,Orchid, and the boxer ? i forgot his name
  • satyrone
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yessss TJ combo ahaha yea i was raw with him. jago i think was more like a ryu tyrp fireball dragon punck type. yea cinder was a beast too.
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Super Puzzle Fighter

Ms Pac Man

WWF No Mercy and HCTP
  • a_wack_poster
    a_wack_poster Members Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I used to be a straight MONSTER in Gears 1... I used to get invites to do GB/MLG matches with some good players... Some games I was humbled, some games I was shittin on em... But yeah, I'm not a ? at any game, but Im real good in a lot of games
  • satyrone
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I used to be a straight MONSTER in Gears 1... I used to get invites to do GB/MLG matches with some good players... Some games I was humbled, some games I was shittin on em... But yeah, I'm not a ? at any game, but Im real good in a lot of games

yea i feel off on both gears
  • ex-soldier
    ex-soldier Members Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Madden '93
    NFL 2K5
    Ninja Gaiden (Xbox)
    R-Type
    Tetris
    Super Mario Bros
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I own ? souls in these games...

256px-madden2004box.jpg

super_dodge_ball_box.JPG

nba-2k1.376715.jpg

n64-goldeneye007.jpg
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Cant no ? on here ? with me in Super puzzle fighter, it aint even worth trying to play me