Help a Blondie out !!!

Options
MsSouthern
MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
edited April 2010 in The Powder Room
So ladies and fellas who post in here.......

How can we make this a better room? It used to be so nice and now it's dead

Allow male nudes to be posted? Word to CC who is supposed to get a Eye Candy thread poppin'

Diva Debates? Two females duke it out with their brains

Topic of the Week ? Post a one word topic and let folks give their opinion on it

Sex threads? ummm well these exist already but well you know

Profile Threads... give a different female poster a chance to have a thread all about them. I guess kinda like an open interview thread.

Boom Boom Room ? I know there is still some of yall around

I'm up for ANY suggestions .....

Comments

• marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    male nudes.

but honestly..idk i think we need a site wide new poster initiative going. there was guys and gals alike posted in here regularly. But i think that just had to do more with the volume of ic posters in general not anything to do with the pr topics. they're the sam as they've always been imo
  • adorable thughighnes
    adorable thughighnes Members Posts: 1,788 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This room lost when supe,muz, and i abandoned it.
  • SupermanBauce
    SupermanBauce Members Posts: 391
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol very true

i brought it back to mediocrity with my threads
    town brought it to acceptable with his threads
    muz brought it to decent with his

when we left :(
  • adorable thughighnes
    edited April 2010
    Options

Diva Debates? Two females duke it out with their brains

I laughed out loud for about a minute
  • MsSouthern
    edited April 2010
    Options
    male nudes.

but honestly..idk i think we need a site wide new poster initiative going. there was guys and gals alike posted in here regularly. But i think that just had to do more with the volume of ic posters in general not anything to do with the pr topics. they're the sam as they've always been imo

I think with the whole who and what is ? on the IC ... the males don't post here that much. Even though this room is waaaaayyyy more relaxed with the threads and posts
    This room lost when supe,muz, and i abandoned it.
    lol very true

i brought it back to mediocrity with my threads
    town brought it to acceptable with his threads
    muz brought it to decent with his

when we left :(

Come back !!!!!!!!! You know you got some bludge pics you want to make a thread about...lol

Town ... Just don't post offensive stuff please and thank you :)

and Muz ... he can just post a shirtless pic .. that topic alone will probably go plat

? it all 3 of yall do that. :)

I NEED YALL !!!!
  • MsSouthern
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I laughed out loud for about a minute

be nice

we used to have them and they were pretty good. It's just hard with 2 posters because of work and school schedules. But it is possible!
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    those are good suggestions Ms S.. the gns just turned into a one stop shop over the past year or so.. This was my favorite room when I first signed up.

Maybe we can get some of the new ladies to post here...like an intro thread for them.

and if all the regulars could post in at least one thread daily that might help get it going.

Male nudes would be nice.
  • adorable thughighnes
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This room will be dead because most posters (especially the females) are dumb as ? . Lol @ the females who complain about women bashing on the ic but never come to the powder room where its not allowed.
  • MsSouthern
    edited April 2010
    Options
    those are good suggestions Ms S.. the gns just turned into a one stop shop over the past year or so.. This was my favorite room when I first signed up.

Maybe we can get some of the new ladies to post here...like an intro thread for them.

and if all the regulars could post in at least one thread daily that might help get it going.

Male nudes would be nice.

:waves

Hey girl

I know you are a faithful PR poster. I'm just trying to recruit some more ladies here. The males opinion is nice too, but it's our room and hardly any use it.

I like the intro thread idea... have it be a profile thread for a new poster to get some shine and intorduce themselves to the IC.

and of course Male Nudes is a yes lol We used to have a Eye Candy thread that attracted all kinds of female posters.. CC needs to hop on that. I asked her cause she has tons of pics that would be perfect :)
  • MsSouthern
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This room will be dead because most poster (especially the females) are dumb as ? . Lol @ the females who complain about women bashing on the ic but never come to the powder room where its not allowed.

I'm not going to say they are dumb

but they do complain about being disrespected and then don't post here where the mods don't tolerate it... makes no sense to me.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Allow male nudes to be posted? Word to CC who is supposed to get a Eye Candy thread poppin'

Topic of the Week ? Post a one word topic and let folks give their opinion on it

Sex threads? ummm well these exist already but well you know

Profile Threads... give a different female poster a chance to have a thread all about them. I guess kinda like an open interview thread.

I like all of these. I used to visit this room before GnS and Donkey when I first joined.....now it's last. =~(*
  • lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    Options
    there are a lot less posters than there used to be. while the thread topics are pretty much similar to how theyve always been, theyve been done too many times, bc i think it's safe to say that the majority of females left are vets and have either seen them all before or contributed in them too many times to count.
  • adorable thughighnes
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lady_c wrote: »
    there are a lot less posters than there used to be. while the thread topics are pretty much similar to how theyve always been, theyve been done too many times, bc i think it's safe to say that the majority of females left are vets and have either seen them all before or contributed in them too many times to count.

Sounds to me like the problem is that y'all aint evolved. L
  • lady_c
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sounds to me like the problem is that y'all aint evolved. L

lol @ that being the exact opposite of what i was saying.
  • adorable thughighnes
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol @ that being the exact opposite of what i was saying.

Well obviously you aint evolved enough to bring it back to life with new topics.
  • lady_c
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well obviously you aint evolved enough to bring it back to life with new topics.

i never really did make threads in pr although i did contribute to the ones made by other posters.
  • adorable thughighnes
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i never really did make threads in pr although i did contribute to the ones made by other posters.

lol im just ? with you
  • MsSouthern
    edited April 2010
    Options
    be nice town !!! Lady C was a a good PR poster before she went on her IC vacation
  • lady_c
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol im just ? with you

is this your original sn?
  • adorable thughighnes
    edited April 2010
    Options
    is this your original sn?

naw.........
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i just want to see some hos fight
  • jaurenlo
    jaurenlo Members Posts: 263
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sounds like your willing to sell your soul for riches.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I post in here sometimes when I get the time and chance.

I' have some good topics dicussions that I need help with or could use some advice. When I think of an appropriate approach of creating a thread I will do so.