Obama's in deep trouble now...disapproval numbers are higher than his approval ones

Options
13»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Obama str8. From what I understand Mitt Romney is supposed to be the front runner for the Republicans, and I just saw this dude on Bill Oreilly last night. GOOD ? THIS MAN IS CLUELESS. Dude said RomneyCare was a success and Obama care is just like it, but will fail. WTF??!!!!

I rather Obama come back in 2012 anyways so when the country goes to ? , we can blame him rather than it goes to ? under a Republicrat and people unfairly blame capitalism (something that does not exist in this country).

You're being very optimistic, which is good, and I hope you're right. I want him to win again, and it's Obama's luck Mitt Romney is a clueless idiot. He supported a healthcare plan just like the one that is law now, yet magically is against the current law, lol.....for that reason, he won't be the GOP nominee in the long run. I think Ron Paul will win it but I can be wrong, who knows, maybe Scott Brown will be the nominee?
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I think Ron Paul will win it but I can be wrong,

I could only hope. But like I said, the seeds have been sown, so whoever is the President when the ? goes down is who will be blames, and if it happens under someon like Paul, everyone will be screaming for more statism. Paul is getting old as ? and he just isnt charismatic enough to carry the millions of people needed to beat Obama. The media (on both sides) paint him as kook, and in all honestly there would probably be 20 different groups out to ? his ass if he even had a chance to become president (Federal Reserve, Corporate entities, Military contractors, ? Cheney, etc). They hate that dude.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You're being very optimistic, which is good, and I hope you're right. I want him to win again, and it's Obama's luck Mitt Romney is a clueless idiot. He supported a healthcare plan just like the one that is law now, yet magically is against the current law, lol.....for that reason, he won't be the GOP nominee in the long run. I think Ron Paul will win it but I can be wrong, who knows, maybe Scott Brown will be the nominee?

it will be Mitt vs. Palin. Get the popcorn out for that one, u know someone's eventually gonna roast Sarah's ass during a primary debate
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I could only hope. But like I said, the seeds have been sown, so whoever is the President when the ? goes down is who will be blames, and if it happens under someon like Paul, everyone will be screaming for more statism. Paul is getting old as ? and he just isnt charismatic enough to carry the millions of people needed to beat Obama. The media (on both sides) paint him as kook, and in all honestly there would probably be 20 different groups out to ? his ass if he even had a chance to become president (Federal Reserve, Corporate entities, Military contractors, ? Cheney, etc). They hate that dude.

Very true, he speaks a lot of truth in many cases, especially about the military industrial complex, which TRULY runs the nation. The USA is in big business making war, it's our biggest export, and Paul is smart enough to know this....for that simple reason, he is the ONLY Republican to whom I could tolerate as President.

He is very old now though, so I think you're right in that he can't be charismatic enough to steal Obama's shine.....but for some reason, I still see a strong leader eventually emergng from the GOP, not Mitt, Sister Sarah, or Ron Paul, but an unknown. Maybe I shouldn't worry about the way polls are going nowadays for Obama, but having a disapproval rating higher than an approval rating is NOT good at all.....Obama better be careful.....
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    it will be Mitt vs. Palin. Get the popcorn out for that one, u know someone's eventually gonna roast Sarah's ass during a primary debate

Sister Sarah aka the ? of Alaska has no chance of taking on Obama one on one.....she would be laughed out of the room.....Romney is a small danger but his double talks and flip-flops is going to make him a joke against Obama. If it really is Mitt and Sarah as main competitors, than Obama is gonna win big.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i like obama but i think he needs to get joe biden to go in on the T-party..

oh hell no!!!! then again, hell yeah. u kno b they tryin to keep him in the cage lol. but honestly, they may need to unleash his azzz on the t-party like a caged lion.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Doesn't mean anything.

You do the right thing for the sake of doing right and history will vindicate you.

Jesus, MLK, Joan of Arc, all had low approval ratings

Beside polls have been shown to be completely out of pocket and easily manipulated to suit agendas.[/QUOTE]

exactly. cuz nobody has called my azzz yet to ask me how i felt. seems like everday there's a different poll out, and each one's numbers are different from the other. hell, i think they be makin them up .
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man the GOP primaries are going to be entertaining as ? . You gonna have Mitt, Sarah, Newt Gingrich, Huckabee, and throw in Ron Paul to upset the whole party. ? gonna be ridiculous. LOL @ Mitt running against ObamaCare we he pushed for it in his own state. SMH @ Sarah getting here opinions from Drudge Report. ROFL @ Newt not getting the memo that the 90's are over. Meanwhile Ron Paul will be there spittin the truth, ? all the other neo-cons off.
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    keepin it funky as usual, Dr. Funky. :tu

:-D thankyou good sir
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    Im not denying that there are cool white people out there, I view myself as one. lol But what I have noticed is sometimes I'll think that a white person is cool and I found out they are a racist. Its unfortunate.

My own personal experiences have given me the beliefs that I have today, as Im sure yours have given you the beliefs you hold. We aren't going to change each others minds.

I personally prefer to stay and fight the system but I've also learned that fighting the system leaves you dead broke on your ass. lol

I live with the knowledge that the majority of poor people in the inner city are working poor. Families who bust their ? and still only make ends meat.

I will continue to educate myself on this issue because I realize I dont know everything, but it's funny how every time I learn something new it always reinforces what I believe.

Its like duke said on that movie in the 70's about the ex CIA agent who organized the chigaco gangs into revolution. At the end of the day its not about hate white folks, its about doing what is necessary for freedom in America.

That's the mindset I try to operate with. I dont hate white people. Im white. But I point out what needs to be dismantled within the system to make things truly equal.

im half white and i believe that all white folks are somewhat racist
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Romneypacksudge.jpg

Bend over America, here come the "Republicans"...
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Romneypacksudge.jpg

Bend over America, here come the "Republicans"...

LOL.....America cannot afford to get ? up again by another Republikkkan....Romney always looks snappy in a suit though, I give him that.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im half white and i believe that all white folks are somewhat racist

What makes you come to this conclusion?
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What makes you come to this conclusion?

experience..................i actually believe everybody is somewhat racist
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    experience..................i actually believe everybody is somewhat racist

You might be right....I just think white people have been more honest about their racism throughout history, even as their in other peoples' lands. White people are bold enough to steal resources and destroy the land of another race while proclaiming, "These people cannot develop themselves!!!"

It's truly amazing to me.
  • ra-mes1
    ra-mes1 Members Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Just to answer the original thread, polls don't really mean much as long as he is checking off items on his campaign agenda, which is starting to happen. And the majority of "mainstream America" has a very short attention span. If the president handed out free spam in trailer parks, his numbers would skyrocket...in those areas. People just need to see "what's in it for them." Obama's plans are long-reaching and will take time for most folks to really understand or see their benefits. BTW I recognize his hands are tied as being a puppet of the system to some extent, but I do believe he recognizes that and is trying to do what he can within that system.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    45% is actually pretty high imo considering things...imagine if the economy actually recovers....whoa!!!