I wonder who is the Hip-Hop Cop on here

Options
noirwar
noirwar Members Posts: 514
edited September 2011 in The Social Lounge
My ultimate guess is that it would be a woman. But it's too early for me to make any assessments on any particular individual(s) but I know with the popularity of this site and they would be dumb to not have someone on here.

Joke or serious, give me your take

Comments

• p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    dr.zero is an admitted and proven hip-hop cop, its a large part of how he became a moderator
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Only psyops mate ;)
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hmmm...interesting theory. Don't know what I think on this one!
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol its janklow!!!!
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    lol its janklow!!!!
    i note that this is primarily based on you being embarrassed about your "i can prove conspiracy theories are REAL by citing Superman comics" notions
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited September 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    i note that this is primarily based on you being embarrassed about your "i can prove conspiracy theories are REAL by citing Superman comics" notions

lmfao! c'mon money stop playing yourself like that...I gives a superman flying ? about your opinions. Sit on your pedestal that rests on the bones of fools.

But on the real...you come off as a cocky arrogant ? who finds pleasure in trying to make everyone else look dumb...I don't respect that ? , simply.

You think no one is smarter than you...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lmfao! c'mon money stop playing yourself like that...I gives a superman flying ? about your opinions. Sit on your pedestal that rests on the bones of fools.

But on the real...you come off as a cocky arrogant ? who finds pleasure in trying to make everyone else look dumb...I don't respect that ? , simply.

I find it funny, it actually works and they get mad lol
  • janklow
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ...I gives a superman flying ? about your opinions.
    which you demonstrated by getting mad, calling me names in this thread, and now getting MORE mad? i remain unconvinced.
    i have this theory that you wouldn't "respect" anything other than people being impressed with your positions; it's not like there's a lot of kind words for the opposition in intellectual debate on this forum. it DOES happen... but not often. and actually, i'd rather we have that than some of the discourse we do. but i don't think it's encouraged by letting ridiculousness run completely unchecked.

(there might also be a degree of hypocrisy here if the tone from your own "Lol, its called a Manga first off"-type remarks comes across accurately)
    now this happens to be absolutely untrue.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I knew it was Jank! That explains the cold calculating logic he smacks down on everyone.
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited September 2011
    Options
    which you demonstrated by getting mad, calling me names in this thread, and now getting MORE mad? i remain unconvinced.

i have this theory that you wouldn't "respect" anything other than people being impressed with your positions; it's not like there's a lot of kind words for the opposition in intellectual debate on this forum. it DOES happen... but not often. and actually, i'd rather we have that than some of the discourse we do. but i don't think it's encouraged by letting ridiculousness run completely unchecked.

(there might also be a degree of hypocrisy here if the tone from your own "Lol, its called a Manga first off"-type remarks comes across accurately)

now this happens to be absolutely untrue.

you haven't seen me or 'heard' me mad...I can call you arrogant ? without a slight of temper...
    I knew it was Jank! That explains the cold calculating logic he smacks down on everyone.

you whiteboys stick together don't yall?? lol! because he's a mod doesn't mean you have to lick his ass ? ...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you whiteboys stick together don't yall?? lol! because he's a mod doesn't mean you have to lick his ass ? ...

^^^^ clueless
  • janklow
    edited September 2011
    Options
    it is installed in us federal hip-hip police at the head off- i mean, i am not the hip-hop cop
    you haven't seen me or 'heard' me mad...I can call you arrogant ? without a slight of temper...
    ahahahahaha
    you've already gotten all angry on the internet, so this "i'm not angry even though i'm acting like it" game doesn't really serve any purpose
    yes, this also doesn't speak to any INTERNET RAGE at all
    ^^^^ clueless
    when in doubt, the internet default is to call everyone "white" and/or "racist." saves time
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    when in doubt, the internet default is to call everyone "white" and/or "racist." saves time

Or default to think all posters are male...
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    probably the guy from Thailand
  • janklow
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Or default to think all posters are male...
    in fairness, there are no women on the internet
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That white dude with the basketball jersey that was crying the other day about his threads.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yes, blame the guy no one gives a ? about.

everyone point to him and let the real HHC do his/her job
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited September 2011
    Options
    in fairness, there are no women on the internet
    True true, rule #37.
  • Manik Sona
    Manik Sona Members Posts: 350
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hip hop cops on popular hiphop sites....I'm guessing NOT.
  • noirwar
    edited September 2011
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    probably the guy from Thailand

baiting^^^^^
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Why worry about it if you are not doing anything to warrant the attention of a Hip-Hop Cop? What the ? is a Hip-Hop Cop anyway? And why would they be on a website?
  • noirwar
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Why worry about it if you are not doing anything to warrant the attention of a Hip-Hop Cop? What the ? is a Hip-Hop Cop anyway? And why would they be on a website?

That ? is wack dude but don't assume a stone is left un-turned. People are silly and they speak on things that they shouldn't all day. I set up this thread playfully one day but the truth is that there may be one on here and mad that I generated this thought in someone who may or already has said some things they shouldn't have.

• janklow
    Options
    well, for now we'll close this year-old thread and let the mystery remain
This discussion has been closed.