Any black man supporting this anti-mosque BS need to be pistol whipped.

Options
Swiffness!
Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
To state the obvious.

I'm watching this "Unwelcome: Muslims Next Door" on CNN. ? 's like Mississippi Burning 2011. Southern Whites done realized they have New N*ggers that they can hate in public. But the worst part is, they got this one fat ? wit a widow's peak co-signing these racist ? breathlessly, yelling in a bullhorn leading their bigoted-ass protests. This ? tried to argue "oh we don't want the traffic, they're burying people on the land w/o a casket and that MIGHT affect the area's well water (wtf? what?), they're free to worship we just don't want them to blah blah blah".

Makes my blood boil. I hope that fool grow a beard and get jumped by some ? rednecks that think he's a "Muzz-lem".

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? i wanna reach through the screen and choke that old lady
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yeah i just got finish watching it and not to be funny, but those rednecks really dont know about ? , talking the same talking points that they heard on fox or talk radio. People are really sheep and the ones that do think for themselves and research they look at them crazy.

And the fat ? is the one of those ? who eat of the crumbs of his master so he know his place
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    To state the obvious.

I'm watching this "Unwelcome: Muslims Next Door" on CNN. ? 's like Mississippi Burning 2011. Southern Whites done realized they have New N*ggers that they can hate in public. But the worst part is, they got this one fat ? wit a widow's peak co-signing these racist ? breathlessly, yelling in a bullhorn leading their bigoted-ass protests. This ? tried to argue "oh we don't want the traffic, they're burying people on the land w/o a casket and that MIGHT affect the area's well water (wtf? what?), they're free to worship we just don't want them to blah blah blah".

Makes my blood boil. I hope that fool grow a beard and get jumped by some ? rednecks that think he's a "Muzz-lem".

It's simple psychology kid

Finally that man feels included...like so many black folks did when 9/11 jumped off...

Blacks were like "? , for once we not the enemy and these white folks ain't bad"

It's just how it is I guess...I don't agree with that ? ...

But I see why blacks like that dude respond in the way they do about that subject
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Was the fat dude black?.. He looks middleastern or something
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Do they have a reason 2 not want the mosque? Yeah.. They saw what happend with 9-11.. But to think all muslims r like that is just childish
  • tikingjcoleprince
    tikingjcoleprince Members Posts: 81
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I wanna know what that black dude has to say about Malcolm X...SMH
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Truth is Islam is taking over by 2020 all populated/urban cities in North America will have a mosque on each block...but you will always have rebellious people like those in the video who fail to accept the fact that the white man is more likely to commit mass killings (example McVeigh, Norwegian man) then terrorists.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Truth is Islam is taking over by 2020 all populated/urban cities in North America will have a mosque on each block...but you will always have rebellious people like those in the video who fail to accept the fact that the white man is more likely to commit mass killings (example McVeigh, Norwegian man) then terrorists.

Cool Story Bro!
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ironically, no one mentions the religious affiliations of white extremists. They justhappen to be cooky people.

This is as ridiculous as blacks not allowing a Christian church in their neighborhood because the ? is Christian. People would flip their ? lid.