Options

Comments

• BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    You did not see his last fight to draw that analogy.... it was disgraceful

Yeah, coulda knocked ol boy out easily.....i think he did that ? to ? Dana White off.....

But the BJ Penn ? ....that was some BS mayne.....
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    I did, but he apologized at the end remember? One weird fight doesnt spoil the rest.

He did the same thing against Cote and Leites... Anderson won't throw down at middleweight anymore, he's being a ? .

I didn't see the BJ fight but heard the scoring could have gone either way. Edgar by far the best featherweight in the UFC and he fights at lightweight. I always gotta cheer for the lil guy.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So are these ? gonna show their ? or what?
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    He did the same thing against Cote and Leites... Anderson won't throw down at middleweight anymore, he's being a ? .

I didn't see the BJ fight but heard the scoring could have gone either way. Edgar by far the best featherweight in the UFC and he fights at lightweight. I always gotta cheer for the lil guy.

I mean....as far as being a ? ...when NOBODY can beat you...i suppose you get a little bored.....

Honestly it looked like BJ lost on purpose.....he held back for most of the fight.....when he fights Edgar again... I guarantee you he will destroy him....WATCH THE FIGHT AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ayo my girl be puttin in that work! Get dat ? Ob!
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    So are these FINE WOMEN gonna show their ? or what?

Edited.... :-D
  • Will Munny
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I mean....as far as being a ? ...when NOBODY can beat you...i suppose you get a little bored.....

Honestly it looked like BJ lost on purpose.....he held back for most of the fight.....when he fights Edgar again... I guarantee you he will destroy him....WATCH THE FIGHT AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN.

Yeah Anderson should seriously fight Carwin or Lesnar. I kinda think thats what he wants though. When he did the same ? against Lietes I figured he was bad about Dana not letting him box Roy Jones Jr. but Roy has lost twice since then I think so that should have been out of his mind for this fight. I think he's just feels there is nobody left for him at middleweight.

BJ has always been kind of a headcase. I'll try to watch the fight if I can find it anywhere.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah Anderson should seriously fight Carwin or Lesnar. I kinda think thats what he wants though. When he did the same ? against Lietes I figured he was bad about Dana not letting him box Roy Jones Jr. but Roy has lost twice since then I think so that should have been out of his mind for this fight. I think he's just feels there is nobody left for him at middleweight.

BJ has always been kind of a headcase. I'll try to watch the fight if I can find it anywhere.
    silva needs to fight GSP end of story..he would submit lesner so ? ez and get an ez unanimous over carwin.
  • Will Munny
    edited April 2010
    Options
    silva needs to fight GSP end of story..he would submit lesner so ? ez and get an ez unanimous over carwin.

Yeah he should fight GSP... but if Frank Mir can't submit Lesnar a second time... no way is someone way smaller going to be able too. and I don't think he'd be able to dance with Carwin. he'd be fighting off the cage the whole fight.
  • [Trillmatic]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah he should fight GSP... but if Frank Mir can't submit Lesnar a second time... no way is someone way smaller going to be able too. and I don't think he'd be able to dance with Carwin. he'd be fighting off the cage the whole fight.
    first of all. silva is to slick and agile for lesnar..therefore it will end in submition..i see it goin like this: lesnar throwsa a haymaker then uses his momentum to tak silva down, silva passes guard into a rear choke or triangle. btw mir is no where near silva when it comes to foot speed, agility, and executin....as far as carwin..he would tire carwin out with his movement...carwin would be struggling to win the last 2 rounds.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yall ? aint offical..

Wanna bet?
  • Whatcha wearing?
    Whatcha wearing? Members Posts: 350
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thesweetheart92 >>> obnoxiouslyweavy
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thesweetheart92 >>> obnoxiouslyweavy

My weave>>>>>> your mom's mustache
  • Funky Dr
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I would eat OB's butt. :) lulz
  • [Trillmatic]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    I would eat OB's butt. :) lulz
    15493723iwihi.gif
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My weave>>>>>> your mom's mustache

Not surprised by such a response from a ? such as yourself. Keep buying your skin lighteners and your fake hair, one day the whites may accept you as one of them.
  • Funky Dr
    edited April 2010
    Options
    15493723iwihi.gif

(shrugs)

• Funky Dr
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not surprised by such a response from a ? such as yourself. Keep buying your skin lighteners and your fake hair, one day the whites may accept you as one of them.

I tried to accept OB Fresh once, I showed up at her dorm room door completely naked wearing an eye patch and a parrot on my shoulder. She laughed, ...then maced me.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    edited April 2010
    Options

What?

shut the ? up please. Go read my email or some ? ...keep yourself busy clown
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What?

shut the ? up please. Go read my email or some ? ...keep yourself busy clown

It's ok ? . You already got the white name, soon you'll have the skin to complement it.

Go post your pay check to prove something to the whites on this site.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's ok ? . You already got the white name, soon you'll have the skin to complement it.

Go post your pay check to prove something to the whites on this site.

What the hell are u talking about? Like seriously?
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Reppin has hugs for you both :o
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damn ob gettin alot of attention lately. thats whats up tho, gettin attention for lookin good as opposed to gettin it for being ugly like some other females on here
  • Whatcha wearing?
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What the hell are u talking about? Like seriously?

You confused? I felt the same way when i saw you call thesweetheart92 a 'young ? ' when you're a self-admitted ? .
  • THEsweetheart92
    THEsweetheart92 Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You confused? I felt the same way when i saw you call thesweetheart92 a 'young ? ' when you're a self-admitted ? .

i find it funny when some posters call me a young ? when i am far from one.
    i guess that's the only thing you can call a young female nowadays.