Down South>>>>>>>>>>West Coast

Options
Niggas back
Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in The Face Off Forum
I've came to the conclusion that the west has never recovered from those "? the police", "It was a good day" days. Cube is prolly the only ? that resurrect this ? region. All these new cats are garbage, from the lame to g malone or whatever his name is... Wouldn't even touch Brokeland, I bet Huey Newton be rolling over his grave with the tons of coonery that comes outta this state.

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Wack thread, worthless opinion, worst poster.

People familiar with the West-Coast HipHop scene recognize this has been one of our best years in recent memory.

....and Huey Newton was born in the South and raised by Southern parents.
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

People familiar with the West-Coast HipHop scene recognize this has been one of our best years in recent memory.

LMAO

co sign
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you going by consistent artist?
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Why you gotta ? on the West Coast? We ? with the West other than them ? Area homos. Redo this thread to say "Down South >>>>>>>> New York"
  • thesynthesis
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Why you gotta ? on the West Coast? We ? with the West other than them ? Area homos. Redo this thread to say "Down South >>>>>>>> New York"

hahah

co sign
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I haven't bought or downloaded an album or mixtape from a westcoast artist since the 90's
  • thesynthesis
    edited September 2011
    Options
    nobody checkin for new yawkkkkkk anymo

lets face it the west got some buzz with new artists

the south been runnin the game

and new yawk got a barbie ?

uncle jay dont even ? with new yawk, he signing up southern artists
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    I haven't bought or downloaded an album or mixtape from a westcoast artist since the 90's

i suggest you download section 80. its a dope album
  • Niggas back
    edited September 2011
    Options

Shut ur fake black militant ass up. Ur broke ass never been to the motherland. Ur washed up
  • blackstarr
    blackstarr Members Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hahahahaahhahahahahhaahahahhaah @ Master P >>> Pac and No limit >>> Death Row

Smh i'll keep u in my prayers brother
  • H-Rap 180
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? back wrote: »
    Shut ur fake black militant ass up. Ur broke ass never been to the motherland. Ur washed up

LoL only people that call other people "Black militants" are old white men like Bill O'Reily who can't tell the difference between militantancy and awareness.

LMAO

co sign

These troll-posters don't put enough thought into their threads...the poor loner could have at least posted some songs or given some examples.

I agree there has been a lot of sucka ? with LiL B, V-nasty and D-Willz but they are from one isolated area were estrogen is in the air.

The emergence of Kendrick Lamar and his collective "Black Hippy" along with Mellow Hype, Nipsey, Pac Div, Dom Kennedy and many others I didn't name are bringing heat.

Game moving 100k first week ain't bad bizzness either.
  • thesynthesis
    edited September 2011
    Options
    "? Back" was "? " not available when you signed up?

why pick such a fruity name? lmao,,

what does ur name mean?
  • thesynthesis
    edited September 2011
    Options
    These troll-posters don't put enough thought into their threads...the poor loner could have at least posted some songs or given some examples.

I agree there has been a lot of sucka ? with LiL B, V-nasty and D-Willz but they are from one isolated area were estrogen is in the air.

The emergence of Kendrick Lamar and his collective "Black Hippy" along with Mellow Hype, Nipsey, Pac Div, Dom Kennedy and many others I didn't name are bringing heat.

basically, ? never posted any factual info or even a opinion that one could debate

just a random outburst cuz he caught feelings in another thread
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No Limit>>>>Death Row

Master P>>>>Pac

Snoop is trash,rass kass has bars but is the west coast canibus

Eazy E was garbage

West = Landfill of hip hop

master p started no limit in the west........
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Why ? got to ? on a whole region to attempt to prove a point?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options

Good question
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I can understand ? the Bay Area but not all of Cali
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

huey is stil west coast tho.... but the differences between da the west coast n otha coasts (exempting some states in the south) is that a muthafucka don't need 2 b main stream 2 eat.... a ? could be eating n seeing few hunnid thou sometimes a milli off of self grind as an indie artist...

n the south should b the last 2 talk about cooning.... muthafuckaz was rocking the confederate flag... niggger/? is just a word that don't mean ? unless it's being used in a way 4 it 2 hurt... the confederate flag has a history n is a symbol of black oppression...
  • Niggas back
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LoL only people that call other people "Black militants" are old white men like Bill O'Reily who can't tell the difference between militantancy and awareness.

Dude, the lame sold 80K. Stop saying 100K. And all those ? u listed are wack, with the exception of Lamar and I doubt he was born in that ? region..
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    there is a funny ironic post in here... I'll let ya look through and figure it out
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    Good question
    c1up wrote: »
    there is a funny ironic post in here... I'll let ya look through and figure it out

Hmmmm..............................................
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    master p started no limit in the west........

? said no limit >>>>>>>>>>>>>deathrow lmaaaaaaaaaooooooooooo

master p >>> 2pac lmfaaaoooo ... didn't this ? became rich off of pac image ??????????????????
  • H-Rap 180
    edited September 2011
    Options
    huey is stil west coast tho.... but the differences between da the west coast n otha coasts (exempting some states in the south) is that a muthafucka don't need 2 b main stream 2 eat.... a ? could be eating n seeing few hunnid thou sometimes a milli off of self grind as an indie artist...

n the south should b the last 2 talk about cooning.... muthafuckaz was rocking the confederate flag... niggger/? is just a word that don't mean ? unless it's being used in a way 4 it 2 hurt... the confederate flag has a history n is a symbol of black oppression...

Real talk the Independant Hustle out here is unlike any other region, and we have a huge underground scene to prove it.

Master P learned his hustle out here on the West-Coast when he had his record store out here in Richmond learning the dope-game and how to sell records out the trunk, he took that West-Coast game back down south and bubbled something fierce.

The West & South have always hustled together just a couple days ago Wayne and Rozay was in the Bay giving love to Mac Dre (rip), so T/S should look in the mirror for 10 minutes straight.....torture.
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i understand billfiger now!!!
    the reason y he hates kobe n 2pac so much is because they look alike, when he was young he was sadly ? n molested by sum 1 who looked just like kobe n 2pac...so sad billfiger, i fill the pain that u fill everyday i understand the hate now...

1147864790_small.jpg
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    South does have the best artists of any region