Africa getting ? once again

Options
KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1036105/How-Chinas-taking-Africa-West-VERY-worried.html
On June 5, 1873, in a letter to The Times, Sir Francis Galton, the cousin of Charles Darwin and a distinguished African explorer in his own right, outlined a daring (if by today's standards utterly offensive) new method to 'tame' and colonise what was then known as the Dark Continent.

'My proposal is to make the encouragement of Chinese settlements of Africa a part of our national policy, in the belief that the Chinese immigrants would not only maintain their position, but that they would multiply and their descendants supplant the inferior ? race,' wrote Galton.

'I should expect that the African seaboard, now sparsely occupied by lazy, palavering savages, might in a few years be tenanted by industrious, order-loving Chinese, living either as a semidetached dependency of China, or else in perfect freedom under their own law.'

Despite an outcry in Parliament and heated debate in the august salons of the Royal Geographic Society, Galton insisted that 'the history of the world tells the tale of the continual displacement of populations, each by a worthier successor, and humanity gains thereby'.

A controversial figure, Galton was also the pioneer of eugenics, the theory that was used by ? to try to fulfil his mad dreams of a German Master Race.

Eventually, Galton's grand resettlement plans fizzled out because there were much more exciting things going on in Africa.

But that was more than 100 years ago, and with legendary explorers such as Livingstone, Speke and Burton still battling to find the source of the Nile - and new discoveries of exotic species of birds and animals featuring regularly on newspaper front pages - vast swathes of the continent had not even been 'discovered'.

Yet Sir Francis Galton, it now appears, was ahead of his time. His vision is coming true - if not in the way he imagined. An astonishing invasion of Africa is now under way.

In the greatest movement of people the world has ever seen, China is secretly working to turn the entire continent into a new colony.

Reminiscent of the West's imperial push in the 18th and 19th centuries - but on a much more dramatic, determined scale - China's rulers believe Africa can become a 'satellite' state, solving its own problems of over-population and shortage of natural resources at a stroke.

With little fanfare, a staggering 750,000 Chinese have settled in Africa over the past decade. More are on the way.

http://www.halfsigma.com/2010/08/the-chinese-are-taking-over-africa.html
The Chinese are better at doing business with Africa than the West, because China doesn’t have any guilt over previous mistreatment of blacks, and China doesn’t have any silly notions about spreading Democracy. The Chinese policy makers probably understand that black Africans are not smart enough to be voting citizens in a democracy. So China is happy to deal with dictators so long as China benefits.

China is actively colonizing Africa. A Chinese “expert” says that “China will eventually need to send 300 million people to Africa to solve the problems of over-population and pollution.” And there are lots of Chinese willing to move there, because there are lots of poor Chinese who see Africa as a land of opportunity.

My favorite line from the article: “The Chinese do not use African labour where possible, saying black Africans are lazy and unskilled.”

Basically China is taking Africa's resources, and land. This is just the beginning. Soon another 300 million Chinese will live there, with "no blacks allowed" gated communities.

Comments

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    time for the default "add some content to the original post beyond just the link(s)" post
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Smfh........... speechless.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yet i always get clowned when i say black people need to stick together.

so im curious...at what point will american blacks and africans work together to create a stable land with rules and limits....cuz if blacks are being ? on in america and africans are being shittd on back in the motherland......then where deoes that leave all the blacks? do we go to brazil or do we mysteriously disappear
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

so im curious...at what point will american blacks and africans work together to create a stable land with rules and limits....cuz if blacks are being ? on in america and africans are being shittd on back in the motherland......then where deoes that leave all the blacks? do we go to brazil or do we mysteriously disappear

Why go to Brazil?
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    damn this is that ? that just makes me want to ? blacks everywhere
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    crazy ? ......africa is going to be run by everyone but us!
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

Most black Americans want nothing to do with Africa. They hate their African ancestry with a passion. I'm planning on taking a trip to Ethopia, and am planning on hopefully doing commerce with the continent, but I'm in the minority.

Black people in the west will tell you how much they hate white supremacy and crackers, but ask them to take their ? back home and they'll give you a million and one excuses as to why they don't want to step foot inside their homeland.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Just because u read it in a excerpt does not make it true or false