9/11 was NOT an inside job!

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in The Social Lounge
Sunday marks 10 years since we were attacked by terrorists not of this country and still the conspiracies swirl around. I've heard it ALL, from no planes, rouge planes, hologram planes, remote controlled planes, missiles, bombs, faked blah and blah.

Every year I get into it with many people, hardly anyone is on "my side". Some how they always think it's an inside job. So ? it, we'll do it again.

9/11 was an inside job?

Prove it.

1. Prove it was a demolition, that those towers were rigged and brought down as such.
2. Prove there were "secondary explosions".
3. Prove there was NO plane at the Pentagon, and why.
4. Prove flight 93 was shot down, or wait it didn't even go down! Prove it never even crashed and the crash site was staged.

Now if you guys wanna step it up a notch and go really crazy, put on your tinfoil hats and explain the "rouge planes" or "hologram planes" if you believe in that ? .

Comments

• DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    U saying this is like tellin people 2 prove that pac is really dead and not living on some island
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thread title was misleading. i was expecting you to tell me how it wasnt an inside job.
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Thread title was misleading. i was expecting you to tell me how it wasnt an inside job.

I will once the ball gets rolling. Just waiting on the freaks to come out the woods to play, of course they might not and just stay away, who knows?
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lou cypher wrote: »
    thread title was misleading. I was expecting you to tell me how it wasnt an inside job.

this ? here ? !
  • dan_the_man.com
    dan_the_man.com Members Posts: 701
    edited September 2011
    Options
    well im skeptic of the official story..

show & prove..
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    well im skeptic of the official story..

show & prove..

Why me though? When the theorists come out and say this and this don't add up, you ask for proof they say look at the videos. What am I looking at? If you make a claim about it it needs to be backed up, there wouldn't have to be a need to disprove if these theories didn't exist.

But what are you skeptic about? What exact things don't add up and why don't they and what makes you personally think it's an inside job?
  • dan_the_man.com
    dan_the_man.com Members Posts: 701
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »

But what are you skeptic about? What exact things don't add up and why don't they and what makes you personally think it's an inside job?

ok..

the first to ?s you spoke on im not an engineer nor was i there so i cant speak on those. but..can you spot a plane here?..

& ive never heard of or saw a plane crash site where there no sign of a plane..

jus sayin'..
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Inside job by the US gov? No I've never seen anything approaching interesting evidence for the false flag conspiracies that so many people believe, and the "official" story that al qaeda did it is totally believable to me and is backed by legit evidence. And since we've had this thread a million times I'm not going to waste my time or anyone else's by getting into the ? for tat of arguing about fuselages, cell phone calls from the planes, etc. Instead I'll just say that if it was true, the government would never have been able to keep the secret, especially in the wikileaks age.

That said, thinking about the history of Central Asia and the intermingling of intel agencies, militias, states, corporations, etc., it is interesting to consider the details as to what entities may have provided al qaeda financing along the line, or tactical support. Not all this stuff is just shot in the dark guessing of course, for example it was widely reported that the former ISI chief wired money to Atta in the days leading up to 9/11.

I do think the psychology and sociology of conspiracies is interesting to say the least, I know we've already had a few threads about that but they never do numbers.
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Explain building 7, please.

and i used to be heavy into the insdie job theory, not soo much now.. but i dont believe they told the public the WHOLE story
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    deeroc22 wrote: »
    ... but i dont believe they told the public the WHOLE story
    Cosign. Too merch missing.
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ok..

the first to ?s you spoke on im not an engineer nor was i there so i cant speak on those. but..can you spot a plane here?..

jus sayin'..

Pentagon situation baffled me for a long time. I just did know what to think. After finding photos, that video and reading witness testimonies (both from watching impact to rescuers) I'm convinced 100% that a plane, 747, flight 175 hit the Pentagon. I'll hit up the rest of these questions when I'm on a computer. And finish answering the Pentagon thing...
  • _武赏_
    _武赏_ Members Posts: 22
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Not only were the 9/11 demolitions an inside job. Your refusal to accept the truth regarding the events that happened on 9/11 is an inside job as well. Your stupidity is no accident sir. It is intentional and it is the result of propaganda and psychological warfare directed at the minds of the american public via the media.

You want me to provide the proof for you? Thats lazy scholarship sir. Go and capture the truth for yourself. Do the research and you prove that it wasnt a demolition for yourself. Prove to yourself that you are correct in your stance.

Our disagreement on various issues and events is not getting us anywhere btw. Every thing that occurs in the public arena is manipulated in a way that we have to choose sides and make opposition of eachother. We need to focus on what wants and needs we do agree on and build from there. Yet we seem to value what we do not have in common over the ideas, struggle, and pain that we share.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    _武赏_ wrote: »
    Not only were the 9/11 demolitions an inside job. Your refusal to accept the truth regarding the events that happened on 9/11 is an inside job as well. Your stupidity is no accident sir. It is intentional and it is the result of propaganda and psychological warfare directed at the minds of the american public via the media.

You want me to provide the proof for you? Thats lazy scholarship sir. Go and capture the truth for yourself. Do the research and you prove that it wasnt a demolition for yourself. Prove to yourself that you are correct in your stance.

Our disagreement on various issues and events is not getting us anywhere btw. Every thing that occurs in the public arena is manipulated in a way that we have to choose sides and make opposition of eachother. We need to focus on what wants and needs we do agree on and build from there. Yet we seem to value what we do not have in common over the ideas, struggle, and pain that we share.

*Korean store owner voice*
    I feeww sowwy fow yow mothaw
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Was it a inside job idk, i do know that tower 7 fell like it was brought down demolition status but than again what do i know about remote demolitions and ?
  • _武赏_
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    *Korean store owner voice*
    I feeww sowwy fow yow mothaw

Any mind that is capable of real sorrow is capable of good.
    Harriet Beecher Stowe
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    U saying this is like tellin people 2 prove that pac is really dead and not living on some island
    of course this theory is entirely less likely/logical than "2Pac got shot to death"
    jus sayin'..
    so i grant you that eyewitness testimony is not the best evidence at many times... but is it not fair to say that there are eyewitnesses who saw the plane?
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    Instead I'll just say that if it was true, the government would never have been able to keep the secret, especially in the wikileaks age.
    also this
    _武赏_ wrote: »
    i'm not sure you know what "inside job" means
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    it was a roofed porch job, neither inside nor outside, or perhaps both
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    it was a group of muslim extremists, loosely connected to a larger group of muslim extremists codenamed 'al qaeda', aided by the gross negligence of and petty squabbles between the US intelligence services. building 7 was irreparably damaged by the collapse of the twin towers and was brought down by controlled demolition to avoid another wild collaspe situation/insurance reasons
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    it was a roofed porch job, neither inside nor outside, or perhaps both
    for the record, roofed porch construction would qualify as an outside job. now, an ENCLOSED porch...
  • _武赏_
    edited September 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    i'm not sure you know what "inside job" means

What I want to convey is that 9/11 was an inside job thats sole purpose was to fool the american public into supporting a war against the middle east. There are americans who arent apart of the government yet are extremely powerul in the world of commerce that benefitted from the war.

I'm claiming that 9/11 was an attack that enabled certain groups and individuals to protect maintain and even increase their power as a result of the war that followed. It was profit driven terrorism. It was a manufactured event and a number of the perpetrators are american.

I'm claiming that it is no accident that some of us do not believe 911 was an inside job because people with power who were involved in the incident have invested plenty in the interest of keeping the majority of americans from believing or accepting the truth.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    A lot of Bush dickriding going on since that interview smh, probably the same people shtting on him when he was president.
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    How do you explain all the weird connections?

Bush' brother being in charge of the security on 9/11
    Bin Laden being a close associate to the bush family
    Halliburton being ran by Cheney

do you not find it at least a little odd?

I find it funny that no one is noticing or paying attention to the fact that THIS IS AMERICA'S LONGEST WAR...

wtf has even been achieved?

Bush's younger brother was NOT in charge of any security at the WTC. Port Authority was, always had been. Marvin Bush was with a company called Securacom, after the 93 bombing of the Trade Centers, he actually upgraded their security system.

Marvin Bush had nothing to do with being in CHARGE of ANY security, not even Securacom was in charge. They just helped and provided the technology and upgrades to prevent such bombings.

bin Laden screwed the US over, simple as that. As for the Bush family being a close associate, they were, with the bin Laden family, don't know what that has to do with anything though. It was for oil I think, Cheney had more to do with it than Bush. I'm not really knowledgeable with all the associates but I have looked at it and seen it, nothing, NOTHING suspicious.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ok..

jus sayin'..

lol @ people ignoring this......let me guess,it isnt credible cause its a youtube video,right?
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    what about the third building that was struck by no plane, and collapsed?
    It was built with steel, so strong that numerous engineers have stated jet fuel could not heat enough to melt it the way it did.

How can you explain steel turning to powder within moments under such conditions?

This is not defense for 9/11 being an inside job - just questioning how you can believe the ? you've been told.

Building 7 sustained a lot of damage when the Towers collapsed and was burning for 7 hours.

Showing damage to the SW corner

wtc7swd.jpg

Clearly the Towers did fall and HIT WTC 7.

WTC7Hit1.jpg

Trade Center 7 was said to be greatly damaged, took out around ten stories. This by the firemen. The firemen tried to save the building as best as they could but when they started noticing it make creaking noises, they pulled their team out. That was like at 1 or 2 pm, the building finally fell at 6 or so. It burned, unchecked for seven hours. It had diesel fuel generators on it's lower floors which gave fuel to the fires and possibly "explosions". It was also uniquely created with only 3 main trusses that had to hold over 40 stories after being damaged and burning for hours. Before the actual collapse of Trade Center 7, it starts crumbling from the top, which is said to be because one of the trusses gave out. That leaves you with 2 more trusses to hold the building, seconds later both trusses gave out and it fell. No sounds were ever heard by anyone that would prove any demolition took place.

Larry Silverstein said pull it, pull the crew out and never mind the buildings. What authority does Larry have to say pull for a demolition? What background, knowledge or authority do the firemen have to set charges to a building? NONE.
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol @ people ignoring this......let me guess,it isnt credible cause its a youtube video,right?

If anyone did research, there was plenty of plane found to be evidence that indeed a plane did hit the Pentagon. Also, this camera takes pictures every 5 seconds, the plane was coming in around 400-500 mph, gonna catch a plane perfectly? Damage also matches up, but it's ignored.