Do we have free will to sin?

Options
sounds of jacob
sounds of jacob Banned Users Posts: 166
edited April 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
NO THAT IS A CHRISTIAN LIE !!!

JEREMIAH 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Proverbs 20:24
Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?

JEREMIAH 1:5
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the ? I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

ROMANS 9:11
(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of ? according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)

WHAT DID "JESUS THE CHRIST" SAY FOR YOU CHRISTIANS ....

JOHN 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

HE DIDNT EVEN HAVE FREE WILL

John 6:38

For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

JOHN 5:30
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

YES YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO .. AND YOU CANT SIN IF YOUR NOT OF THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL BUT THATS FOR ANOTHER THREAD

WANT TO LEARN THE TRUTH ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFyPTBkYWAw

www.youtube.com/rabbiyakub
http://www.greatmillstone.info

Comments

• cwill 420
    cwill 420 Members Posts: 32
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Php 2:13 For it is ? which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

I agree, The 'bible' does not teach the "free will" doctrine. This doctrine was manufactured initially by Xtians.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You'd be a good televangelist
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    We have the will to choose. We just don't have control over the outcomes of our wills.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    You'd be a good televangelist

Yes, he would.

Good and Terrible.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    NO THAT IS A CHRISTIAN LIE !!!

JEREMIAH 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Proverbs 20:24
    Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?

JEREMIAH 1:5
    Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the ? I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

ROMANS 9:11
    (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of ? according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)

WHAT DID "JESUS THE CHRIST" SAY FOR YOU CHRISTIANS ....

JOHN 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

HE DIDNT EVEN HAVE FREE WILL

John 6:38

For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

JOHN 5:30
    I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

YES YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO .. AND YOU CANT SIN IF YOUR NOT OF THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL BUT THATS FOR ANOTHER THREAD

WANT TO LEARN THE TRUTH ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFyPTBkYWAw

www.youtube.com/rabbiyakub
    http://www.greatmillstone.info

Take a course in homiletics.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you really have something against Christians don't you?

dude reminds me of an isrealite version of benny hinn