Do Women hate a man that always hits them up first?

Options
makaveli03
makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
edited April 2010 in The Powder Room
Like if it comes to someone in the process of talking to a potential sig other...I usually would never hit up the girl, she would be the one hitting me up all the time...but then I notice that whenever I actually swallow my pride and attempt to check up on them....they seem to pull away in a weird way..so I be in these random spots like wtf do I do? lol

Comments

• Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nope cause if he doesn't hit me up we won't talk
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    women are dumb. they'll act like you a scrub for always hitten them up but if you dont theyll be mad and say "why you aint hit me up?"
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i always give the girl my number 1st, if she hit up, she wanted a ? to holla...after that its a mutual thing, we hit each other up equally
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nope, but dont overdo it on some stalker ish.

guys are suppose to show their interest in a girl, not think she's suppose to be on his nuts all the time so his ego can be stroked
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No if they like you they wont mind being hit up, if they dont want your ass like that then it would annoy them.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Women who are well balanced when it comes to this type of thing are the ones I'd prefer to deal with. I.E. she's responsive when I'm the assertive one making the first contact, but she can also be assertive at times and make that call. If she's on some "he better hit me up all the time sh*t," she'll definitely be put on ice early.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    some broads hate when a ? hit them up but you gave the ? yo number should be happy
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Call, just don't excessively call. Realistically, a chick that you just met, if she's cool, has only earned one phone call from you per week. If she's your s/o, it's one phone call per day. As a man, you gotta let a woman know early that you are a man about your business, who doesn't have much time for casual convos, so make her feel privileged that she's even speaking with you................................
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tam wrote: »
    nope, but dont overdo it on some stalker ish.

guys are suppose to show their interest in a girl, not think she's suppose to be on his nuts all the time so his ego can be stroked

/thread..........
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yall ? be rackin yall brains about these hoes

just keep doing your thang and let these hoes come
    cause when you try to figure them out you gonna realize they werent meant to make sense just make babies
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yall ? be rackin yall brains about these hoes

just keep doing your thang and let these hoes come
    cause when you try to figure them out you gonna realize they werent meant to make sense just make babies

Co-sign. WMD Post........................
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Trust me they don't want you hitting them up. Only occasionally maybe. But I guess everyone is different. If they want to talk to me they'll hit me up. Thats how I look at it.
  • trini73
    trini73 Members Posts: 4
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Women who are well balanced when it comes to this type of thing are the ones I'd prefer to deal with. I.E. she's responsive when I'm the assertive one making the first contact, but she can also be assertive at times and make that call. If she's on some "he better hit me up all the time sh*t," she'll definitely be put on ice early.

Chuuuch!!
    I'm that woman! Leave the birds alone!!
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    trini73 wrote: »
    Chuuuch!!
    I'm that woman! Leave the birds alone!!

No disrespect, but that statement is invalid without a proof pic...
  • makaveli03
    edited April 2010
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Trust me they don't want you hitting them up. Only occasionally maybe. But I guess everyone is different. If they want to talk to me they'll hit me up. Thats how I look at it.

nah for some they dont hit u up regardless....some girls i know get unbelievably mad at me when i never talk to them for like a month and i just told them that if they really wanted to talk to me they should have just called...but they was like no ur the man here
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    women are dumb. they'll act like you a scrub for always hitten them up but if you dont theyll be mad and say "why you aint hit me up?"

? is so true.... I got this hoe on timeout right now and I already now what she gon hit me wit....think I might have to cut this brawd loose sick of goin in circles.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? is crazy to me...I ? so many potential relationships up because this very issue. If you dont hit them up enough they think its because you're not really interested, if you hit them up too much they say you're coming too hard.
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If he doesnt hit me up first we prob will never even talk so try to call/txt within at least a week because ill most likely forget who you are.......
  • makaveli03
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? is crazy to me...I ? so many potential relationships up because this very issue. If you dont hit them up enough they think its because you're not really interested, if you hit them up too much they say you're coming too hard.

exactly man thats what im torn between now....like i remember i was talkin with this one shorty and she always hit me up before like every day...and then all of a sudden she never hit me up....so i just hit her up one day and we talked, and I said ill hit her up the next day....the next day i hit her up and she just had a diff vibe in the convo....and im like damn wtf am i doin?
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    exactly man thats what im torn between now....like i remember i was talkin with this one shorty and she always hit me up before like every day...and then all of a sudden she never hit me up....so i just hit her up one day and we talked, and I said ill hit her up the next day....the next day i hit her up and she just had a diff vibe in the convo....and im like damn wtf am i doin?

Man I can tell you a crazy story about something similar. These broads are moody these days.
  • makaveli03
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man I can tell you a crazy story about something similar. These broads are moody these days.

im listening