Jews dont salute the fcukin ? but...

Options
bless the child
bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
? pledge allegience to the flag that accosted ya.... Discuss

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? in 2010 still takin that Ras Kass track literally? LOL

Great song, but its about as historically accurate as Nas's 3rd verse on "I Can" or a Hollywood blockbuster about any historical event.
  • GReyr
    GReyr Members Posts: 20
    edited April 2010
    Options
    if it wasnt for the JEWS who brought you hear instead of pants and guns you would only have ? sheaths and spears haha show some respect fool
  • GReyr
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i can't complain though. black girls are fun to ? . but the jews brought you and those africans in the motherland you are always praising sold you to them haha
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    GReyr wrote: »
    if it wasnt for the JEWS who brought you hear instead of pants and guns you would only have ? sheaths and spears haha show some respect fool

Every thing comes in cycles. If it wasn't for blacks, whites would still be grunting, crawling on their all fours, eating raw meat, having sex with animals, sleeping with rotting corpses.

Wait a minute, scratch that. I just was at a football game and some of that is still going on............................
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i can't complain though. black girls are fun to ? . but the jews brought you and those africans in the motherland you are always praising sold you to them haha

Don't forget the diablo blanco (you have it backwards in Spanish the modifer doesn't precede) were involved too.
  • GReyr
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Don't forget the diablo blanco (you have it backwards in Spanish the modifer doesn't precede) were involved too.

i asked if it was el diablo blanco they acted like it was the other. but you meant "we're" involved? really? how? who freed blacks? they never had the courage to do it themselves not on any large scale. and i'm mainly talking men. i wouldn't expect women to do anything. but it was whites who did that. was it their responsibility? no it wasn't. it was the black mans responsibility. but as usual he needs whitey to wipe his ass for him.

and what about MY ancestors? what were the percentage who owned slaves vs. the ones who actually had jobs taken from them by slaves much like poor whites are today by illegals? maybe i should be mad at them for their ancestors taking my ancestors jobs. and even if it was what it is supposed to be. do the weak not deserve to be enslaved? i'm proud of what we did to the indians. social darwinism at work. but slavery was much more complicated.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i asked if it was el diablo blanco they acted like it was the other. but you meant "we're" involved? really? how? who freed blacks? they never had the courage to do it themselves not on any large scale. and i'm mainly talking men. i wouldn't expect women to do anything. but it was whites who did that. was it their responsibility? no it wasn't. it was the black mans responsibility. but as usual he needs whitey to wipe his ass for him.

and what about MY ancestors? what were the percentage who owned slaves vs. the ones who actually had jobs taken from them by slaves much like poor whites are today by illegals? maybe i should be mad at them for their ancestors taking my ancestors jobs. and even if it was what it is supposed to be. do the weak not deserve to be enslaved? i'm proud of what we did to the indians. social darwinism at work. but slavery was much more complicated.

social darwinism is just an excuse for colonialization...and the haitians did ? most of the whites and take their freedom
  • GReyr
    edited April 2010
    Options
    social darwinism is just an excuse for colonialization...and the haitians did ? most of the whites and take their freedom

social darwinism is the way of the world. and it's nothing to argue or debate about. it's a way of life. if something benefits me and i think i can get away with it then i am doing it. you keep doing to others as you would have them do to you and see how you end up :) and most of the blacks in haiti then were actually mixed. i dont know what was going on down there. the fact remains it was your own people responsible for you being slaves and to a lesser extent jews and to an even lesser extent rich whites. yet it was whites who saved your ass. what was the % of blacks in the union army?

not saying it was wrong for africans to sell you either. it was only the weakest that were sold into slavery anyway. i'm pretty sure they were all prisoners of tribal wars. i'm not trying to blame anybody. i know that is fun to you. but people in general ? way too much.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    social darwinism is the way of the world. and it's nothing to argue or debate about. it's a way of life. if something benefits me and i think i can get away with it then i am doing it. you keep doing to others as you would have them do to you and see how you end up :) and most of the blacks in haiti then were actually mixed. i dont know what was going on down there. the fact remains it was your own people responsible for you being slaves and to a lesser extent jews and to an even lesser extent rich whites. yet it was whites who saved your ass. what was the % of blacks in the union army?

not saying it was wrong for africans to sell you either. it was only the weakest that were sold into slavery anyway. i'm pretty sure they were all prisoners of tribal wars. i'm not trying to blame anybody. i know that is fun to you. but people in general ? way too much.

You're an idiot if you believe most of the blacks in Haiti back in the 1800s were mixed, LMAO, wow, you can't be that stupid.

As far as slavery, yes, it was Africans who sold other Africans into slavery, no debate there. Don't say that whites saved blacks from slavery for good reasons either, Lincoln freed the slaves just to ? off the Confederates. Lincoln didn't free any slaves from the Union, in fact, it was his vice president who later became President that freed slaves all throughout the USA with the 13th Amendment.

Social Darwinism is the way of the world, you are absolutely right. White devils like you used your advanced technlogy to colonize much of the world.....which is the reason many people realize the white man is the biggest terrorist that's ever lived. No hate, just facts. Carry on with your interesting posts though, I'll keep that Social Darwinism in mind next time I see a lonely white chick alone at night.....
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    As far as the thread, the USA has an evil history, one of the most evil in history but let's be honest, most blacks here have it pretty damn good now. We have a black President and a black First Family now, in case people forgot....
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Rass Kass and Nass still droppin them historical inaccuracies ha??
  • GReyr
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You're an idiot if you believe most of the blacks in Haiti back in the 1800s were mixed, LMAO, wow, you can't be that stupid.

As far as slavery, yes, it was Africans who sold other Africans into slavery, no debate there. Don't say that whites saved blacks from slavery for good reasons either, Lincoln freed the slaves just to ? off the Confederates. Lincoln didn't free any slaves from the Union, in fact, it was his vice president who later became President that freed slaves all throughout the USA with the 13th Amendment.

Social Darwinism is the way of the world, you are absolutely right. White devils like you used your advanced technlogy to colonize much of the world.....which is the reason many people realize the white man is the biggest terrorist that's ever lived. No hate, just facts. Carry on with your interesting posts though, I'll keep that Social Darwinism in mind next time I see a lonely white chick alone at night.....

ok cool. most white women are stupid and deserve to die in my opinion. i don't agree about technology. technology as christianity, and government STOP evolution. social darwinism is about evolution. think about this. if we need food what do we do? instead of growing, catching or killing something, we go to the freezer and microwave something. animals know what plants are poisonous but humans don't. a carrier pidgeon can do things humans need a gps to do. so technology is only a good thing up to a point.

white people are naturally nocturnal animals. our light eyes see better in the dark and our pale skin is proof that our ancestors spent most of their hours up at night. but now most people turn on lights for everything. they need them on all the time. that and wearing glasses soo n humans will lose the ability to see at all. you need to have AS MUCH technology as your opponent. but it's my opinion that people need to start relying more on nature and less on the things that i think are damaging.

oh and lincoln was going to send the slaves back to africa. thats why i think it was really funny obama was praising him so much. so i think lincoln was better for white people than the south. on the other hand he did screw southern whites over a lot so they had a reason to be mad. but i think the southerners should have killed the slave owners first.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options

Of course you are proud of what you did to the Indians, you are who you are. You brag about being a savage.

Using your convoluted Social Darwinism you should destroy all babies. After all they are weak? SMH, at a dude that doesn't realize he ethers his own argument. Check this out tiny. It wasn't Social Darwinism that advanced you. You were actually the beneficiary of charity and pity. Africans and Asians felt sorry for you and gave you knowledge to lift you out of your miserable condition. You were basically a bunch of savages. As Herodotus(your first historian of consequence) points out. Matter of fact you benefited twice. Europe was on the verge of collapse and ruin with disease,fratricide, and outright ignorance. You call them the Dark Ages.
    It was Black African Moors who were at the root of the Renaissance. Spain was the first beneficiary, if you ever save up enough bottle caps to go there you will see Moorish architecture and design. Matter of fact, some of the Language used in Spanish is actually a result of their interactions with the Moors. The El that you use in your non de plume is s actually a derivative of the Arabic word "Al" which means "The. There are literally thousands.

But I digress. Your childish mentality has brought you on the verge of extinction. Darwinism is closing your ? . You are the only people on the planet experiencing negative population growth. Your unnatural way of life and refusal to respect the laws of nature has led you and unfortunately those who follow you to an untimely demise. You poisoned the land, air, people, and water and now the Earth and Universe is getting with you.

Enjoy your darwinism while it last. Diablo. LOL.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options

white people are naturally nocturnal animals. our light eyes see better in the dark and our pale skin is proof that our ancestors spent most of their hours up at night. but now most people turn on lights for everything. they need them on all the time. that and wearing glasses soo n humans will lose the ability to see at all. you need to have AS MUCH technology as your opponent. but it's my opinion that people need to start relying more on nature and less on the things that i think are damaging.

Part true.
    No ones eyes see better in the dark. The human eye isn't constructed that way. Sunlight aids vision. Eyeglasses and poor vision are a recent innovation a result of being in the dark and not enough natural light.

How can you say that people need to be more natural and eschew sunlight? The Sun is the source of all living. You get from the sun that which you can't get anywhere else.
  • GReyr
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Of course you are proud of what you did to the Indians, you are who you are. You brag about being a savage.

Using your convoluted Social Darwinism you should destroy all babies. After all they are weak? SMH, at a dude that doesn't realize he ethers his own argument. Check this out tiny. It wasn't Social Darwinism that advanced you. You were actually the beneficiary of charity and pity. Africans and Asians felt sorry for you and gave you knowledge to lift you out of your miserable condition. You were basically a bunch of savages. As Herodotus(your first historian of consequence) points out. Matter of fact you benefited twice. Europe was on the verge of collapse and ruin with disease,fratricide, and outright ignorance. You call them the Dark Ages.
    It was Black African Moors who were at the root of the Renaissance. Spain was the first beneficiary, if you ever save up enough bottle caps to go there you will see Moorish architecture and design. Matter of fact, some of the Language used in Spanish is actually a result of their interactions with the Moors. The El that you use in your non de plume is s actually a derivative of the Arabic word "Al" which means "The. There are literally thousands.

But I digress. Your childish mentality has brought you on the verge of extinction. Darwinism is closing your ? . You are the only people on the planet experiencing negative population growth. Your unnatural way of life and refusal to respect the laws of nature has led you and unfortunately those who follow you to an untimely demise. You poisoned the land, air, people, and water and now the Earth and Universe is getting with you.

Enjoy your darwinism while it last. Diablo. LOL.

oh your one of those guys that claims whitey took away your ability to fly? haha the idea of social darwinism is the strong live longest and reproduce MORE. killing babies your own babies anyway goes against that. and before you start patting yourself on the back about population again it's only because the rich find the weak more valuable than the strong. and i do respect the laws of nature. that's what we are talking about now. i agree many of the "advancements" we made are causing us to go backwards.

slave owners would have been happy with a blacker population as well. just like now the rich capitalists are happy with the browning of this country. but the government is on it's last leg and all of the restraints are about to be removed haha. at least that is my opinion. and then we will see who goes extinct first. whether a man chooses to obey the "law" or restraints set by his government is his own choice but like i said they are about to be no more. and that is when ? gets real.

and it's a fact that the lighter your eyes the better you see in the dark/the more sensitive they are to sunlight. gray eyes are the lightest, then blue then green hazel and brown. mine are green. but to me this is proof our ancestors were mostly nocturnal. (plenty of animals are.) at least he paler your skin/lighter your eyes.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    ? in 2010 still takin that Ras Kass track literally? LOL Great song, but its about as historically accurate as Nas's 3rd verse on "I Can" or a Hollywood blockbuster about any historical event.
    this is why i like this poster "Swiffness"
    Lincoln didn't free any slaves from the Union, in fact, it was his vice president who later became President that freed slaves all throughout the USA with the 13th Amendment.
    in fairness to Lincoln, he actively supported this amendment
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh your one of those guys that claims whitey took away your ability to fly? haha the idea of social darwinism is the strong live longest and reproduce MORE. [/QUOTE

[/QUOTEand it's a fact that the lighter your eyes the better you see in the dark/the more sensitive they are to sunlight. gray eyes are the lightest, then blue then green hazel and brown. mine are green. but to me this is proof our ancestors were mostly nocturnal. (plenty of animals are.) at least he paler your skin/lighter your eyes.

Not hardly. I just recognize cyclical nature of human history. Your not new. Your attitudes, actions, and thinking has been here before and you will meet the same fate of those before you. So with you all reproducing less and aging what does that tell you? Self-ether.
    We don't disagree. Your ancestors were definitely nocturnal. Your time spent in the cold, damp, and dark climate and caves of Europe caused you to grow more hair and underdeveloped you in terms of social behavior. That is why you have acted like animals without any respect for anyone since you crawled out of the caves. It is not your fault. See the sunlight is the source of all life. Nothing could survive without it. Sunlight produces your food. It turns your Earth. It gives you warmth,light, vitamins and energy. Without it you become cold, desolate, bitter. Unlike horses, cows, sheep, and other animals that are intelligent and of great value to man . Most Nocturnal animals have almost no redeeming qualities. They are sneaky,slithery, scavengers, and parasitic.

I agree that only the strong will survive. But strength is not calculated by brute strength. You all are losing your possessions every day and pretty soon will have to return to Europe. The Europeans know this, that is why they formed the EU because the see the handwriting on the wall. Indigenous people all over the Earth are reclaiming their possessions. What will you do when you can't usurp other peoples resources and you have to occupy barren mineral depleted Europe? Especially after people realize how arrogant, savage, and outright demonic in your interactions with them.

Europe will be your graveyard.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    ? in 2010 still takin that Ras Kass track literally? LOL

Great song, but its about as historically accurate as Nas's 3rd verse on "I Can" or a Hollywood blockbuster about any historical event.

Nobody in here said they were taking the track literal, I was pointing to one particular line in the song. How can you not take that line literal? It means exactly what it says.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nobody in here said they were taking the track literal, I was pointing to one particular line in the song. How can you not take that line literal? It means exactly what it says.

Exactly. Just discuss the one line.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not hardly. I just recognize cyclical nature of human history. Your not new. Your attitudes, actions, and thinking has been here before and you will meet the same fate of those before you. So with you all reproducing less and aging what does that tell you? Self-ether.
    We don't disagree. Your ancestors were definitely nocturnal. Your time spent in the cold, damp, and dark climate and caves of Europe caused you to grow more hair and underdeveloped you in terms of social behavior. That is why you have acted like animals without any respect for anyone since you crawled out of the caves. It is not your fault. See the sunlight is the source of all life. Nothing could survive without it. Sunlight produces your food. It turns your Earth. It gives you warmth,light, vitamins and energy. Without it you become cold, desolate, bitter. Unlike horses, cows, sheep, and other animals that are intelligent and of great value to man . Most Nocturnal animals have almost no redeeming qualities. They are sneaky,slithery, scavengers, and parasitic.

I agree that only the strong will survive. But strength is not calculated by brute strength. You all are losing your possessions every day and pretty soon will have to return to Europe. The Europeans know this, that is why they formed the EU because the see the handwriting on the wall. Indigenous people all over the Earth are reclaiming their possessions. What will you do when you can't usurp other peoples resources and you have to occupy barren mineral depleted Europe? Especially after people realize how arrogant, savage, and outright demonic in your interactions with them.

Annnnnnddd STEP!!! Hahah Halle-? -lluja!!
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    white people are naturally nocturnal animals. our light eyes see better in the dark and our pale skin is proof that our ancestors spent most of their hours up at night.

? , low counts of melatonin is what u have, and u kant see better either.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options

Wow, this is the definition of a great post. Very powerful......and very true. The cold, overreaching and overwhelming evil nature of white people throughout history can be explained by this post right here.