One of the Greatest Battles of all time........... Beanie Sigel Vs. Jadakiss

Options
Niggas back
Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in The Face Off Forum
Who was the winner of that classic battle? Top 2 hiphop battle ever, if u aske me

Comments

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Beanie vs Jada/Styles was something serious, i was actually reminiscing on this rivalry earlier...

...Jada put up a good fight, but Beanie got that battle.
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Beans won. styles tried to jump in and save kiss smh. sigel was battling the whole d block
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Jada bodied Beans IMO... When Styles P called out Jay, Jay was like 'oh hell naw, we squashing this'... lol
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ekscape wrote: »
    Jada bodied Beans IMO... When Styles P called out Jay, Jay was like 'oh hell naw, we squashing this'... lol

Ha, that's my ? !...

..."? a cross, i'ma drop you off in front of The Source/ let'em write about that, what you like about that?"
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    gman82 wrote: »
    Beans won. styles tried to jump in and save kiss smh. sigel was battling the whole d block

This. I wouldn't really consider it a great battle. Beans pretty much ? on dude. Nas vs. Jay-Z and Canibus vs. LL were clearly better.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    To be honest i cant remember what started this beef. What or who started this classic battle?

kiss was tight at jay for jumping on the fiesta and best of me remix but what caused this to go there i think was kiss said all them philly ? was joking his style that he birthed them or some ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited September 2011
    Options
    beans took this imo
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited September 2011
    Options
    cain_marko wrote: »
    good look. I just remember a dj throwing the ? on an ? like well damn where that come from lol.

jockin his style*

and no doubt fam..
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    good look. i just remember a dj throwing the ? on an ? like well damn where that come from lol.

Exactly. I was listening to a mix tape one day and just heard Sigel dissing Kiss out of no where
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    classic....

victory could be given to either or

? it

i call tie
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? back wrote: »
    Who was the winner of that classic battle? Top 2 hiphop battle ever, if u aske me

nah, off this vid, Kiss got this, they were both sayin some ? , but Kiss more charismatic and his flow is just more polished, and thats what gave it to kiss.
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Kiss bodied that ? . Beans had some hot ? too, but Kiss ripped 'em IMO
  • international
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well btwn da 2, i say beanie got him, slightly tho, dope ? battle

But on another note, them nigz was ridin on Hov, nd Hov my fav rapper but ? them ? was goin ham on him, lmao..

This ? rite here was juss plain disrespectful, da boy sheek str8 violated, nuffn left to be sed bout da fuckery dis guy was tlkn, lmao..

Nd dat Jada line bout aaliyah was cold as ? too, smh..

hov's a ? for this, smh...that ? real snake and strategic when it comes to plannin battles, he knew to stay the ? away from these ? , he even apologized to jada, smh, even after these ? went hard on his ass, no ? ...and he had no real reasons to go at Nas, but thought the ? was food due to the context, but soon found out different and got ate the ? up, smh...
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I think Beans beat Jada 1 on 1
  • international
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lol, i hear u my ? , i nvr rlly knew why he went at nasir, but he def shudda addressed deez ? , i mean dis ? was juss brutal, he lost alotta pts wit me for stayin mum after dis ? dropped. This ? got so many quotables i dont know where to start, lol. Sheek sed he pull his ? out in front a his ? , while he eatin wit her, lmaooooo, no ? , but u cant disrespect a ? worse than dat, lol. Styles nd Jada was wreckless as well butyea, they bodied da ? on dis, one a my fav diss tracks..
    smh@ how they did him and how he reacted, just smh...
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    too clse to call for me
  • walwyn
    walwyn Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Idk thats a Good question. All I know is Styles was goin in on ? lol
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm riding with beens he was going at everybody by his self! Kiss had Dblock helping him
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? can't stand you segal

Your flow is mine anyway so don't bite the hand that feeds you

I lol when I first heard that one

But that sunkiss wordplay was maybe the best thing said by both guys. Idk its like kiss was hitting him wit more personals and more wittier funnier swag behind his bars but Beans had the better punchlines and went in longer. Idk its like years later and me and my people still split down the middle on this. Maybe a tie is appropriate
  • son of 1973
    son of 1973 Members Posts: 769
    edited September 2011
    Options
    beans but it was close.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

But on another note, them nigz was ridin on Hov, nd Hov my fav rapper but ? them ? was goin ham on him, lmao..

This ? rite here was juss plain disrespectful, da boy sheek str8 violated, nuffn left to be sed bout da fuckery dis guy was tlkn, lmao..

that was the mystery verse folk been saying didnt exist for years
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    reminiscing about them dj clue "stadium" mixtapes and them rocafella mixtapes ....

man u ? wouldn't believe how I was the only ? in my HS (midwest) coppin clue/kayslay/mr.mike/funkflex/envy tapes of my ? from buffalo during school ...
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

Sheek was real disrespectful to 50 too when they got into it wit dblock. That's how he is about battles
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Wut u know bout dat ? , lol, where u from, u got good taste in music, u diff from them other south nigz in here, u nd da fooltime ? , yall cudda been sum cool ny nigz, lol, o well, too bad yall from west bubbafuck, lol, yall good money tho..

I was a NY head back in highschool when it came to music ....

cuttap/kayslay/clue/envy I was getting them mixtapes fresh like a ? was from harlem LoL .... geda k.. murder marcyville rmx.. bathgate.. exclusive fabolous freestyle's.. diplomat mixtapes.. trust me I know LoL .