"The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; ...........

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
and he knoweth them that trust in him." Nahum 1:7

Where will your stronghold be when the Lord brings evil upon all flesh?:confused:

Comments

• Israelites
    Israelites Members Posts: 280
    edited April 2010
    Options
    and he knoweth them that trust in him." Nahum 1:7

Where will your stronghold be when the Lord brings evil upon all flesh?:confused:

that's what you should be asking your self...mr. "rapture" waiter....lol

I'll be in the wilderness during that period...

ALL bs aside, where should one be during this time imgoin?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Where should it be?
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    loadin up for the final battle? what scriptures you plan on droppin on the enemy?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Israelites wrote: »
    that's what you should be asking your self...mr. "rapture" waiter....lol

I'll be in the wilderness during that period...

ALL bs aside, where should one be during this time imgoin?

Well if you belong to Him, you will be in heaven with the Lord when the tribulation begins Mr. Israelites. Thats why He is our stronghold and He knows those who trust in Him. Hallelujah!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Where should it be?

"? is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah."
    Psalm 46:1-3

Come to Him today ChozenWun so that you can rest in Him. ? bless.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    loadin up for the final battle? what scriptures you plan on droppin on the enemy?

"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15

Whats your decision?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You got me homie, because of you I now see Jesus as my savior, I appreciate all you have done for me, you have shown me the direction to my Lord, you have guided me on my path, you have saved my life. May ? continue to bless you and may you help lost brothers as myself find the herd we have been led astray from.
  • Israelites
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well if you belong to Him, you will be in heaven with the Lord when the tribulation begins Mr. Israelites. Thats why He is our stronghold and He knows those who trust in Him. Hallelujah!

LOL, you funny man, so if we will be in heaven when the tribulation jumps off, why does HE WARN us to flee?

Matthew 24

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL, you funny man, so if we will be in heaven when the tribulation jumps off, why does HE WARN us to flee?

Matthew 24

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

He is addressing the JEWS that will be alive at that time who are living in Israel, specifically Jerusalem. Now if you want to be on the earth when this takes place be my guest. The Church, who is the bride of Christ, will be in Heaven with our Lord.
  • "A Tout le Mond
    "A Tout le Mond Members Posts: 121
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Still on the jesus juice eh.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Still on the jesus juice eh.

"I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."
    Luke 5:32

He came for me my friend. How bout you?
  • "A Tout le Mond
    edited April 2010
    Options

"I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."
    Luke 5:32

He came for me my friend. How bout you?

He tried to talk to me last nite, i told him to kick rocks.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2010
    Options
    He tried to talk to me last nite, i told him to kick rocks.

He continually stands at the door of your heart and knocks. That is until He requires your soul.

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."
    Revelation 3:20
  • "A Tout le Mond
    edited April 2010
    Options
    He continually stands at the door of your heart and knocks. That is until He requires your soul.

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."
    Revelation 3:20

Guess he has a lot of knocking to do.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Guess he has a lot of knocking to do.

"The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9
  • Israelites
    edited April 2010
    Options
    He is addressing the JEWS that will be alive at that time who are living in Israel, specifically Jerusalem. Now if you want to be on the earth when this takes place be my guest. The Church, who is the bride of Christ, will be in Heaven with our Lord.

if the WHOLE world is going thru the tribulation, why would he ONLY be addressing the jewish people (who you call Jews)?

When the people of Judea flee into the mountains that's a SIGN for any one with any UNDERSTANDING to follow (thats why it states in v15, whoso readth,let him UNDERSTAND) cause the tribulation will be upon the world not just in Judea & whoever DON'T make it to the wilderness, (which is in the mountains) will be involved in the tribulation period..& the following verses stress how important it is to FLEE as quick as possible.... thats if you have understanding... & since this is the time that the tribulation will be, why doesn't HE just say, "don't worry for I will rapture you away or something to that effect?"..that gentile doctrine you adhere to is going to get you caught up bro....
    THE CHURCH ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE MAN! STOP IT WITH THE RAPTURE....
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not this ? again.....
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9

Did you just say that ? doesn't want anyone to perish?? ? mustv'e been sleeping when 200,000 people died in the Haitian earthquake.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

ROFL That's what you think.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2010
    Options
    if the WHOLE world is going thru the tribulation, why would he ONLY be addressing the jewish people (who you call Jews)?

When the people of Judea flee into the mountains that's a SIGN for any one with any UNDERSTANDING to follow (thats why it states in v15, whoso readth,let him UNDERSTAND) cause the tribulation will be upon the world not just in Judea & whoever DON'T make it to the wilderness, (which is in the mountains) will be involved in the tribulation period..& the following verses stress how important it is to FLEE as quick as possible.... thats if you have understanding... & since this is the time that the tribulation will be, why doesn't HE just say, "don't worry for I will rapture you away or something to that effect?"..that gentile doctrine you adhere to is going to get you caught up bro....
    THE CHURCH ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE MAN! STOP IT WITH THE RAPTURE....

Matthew 24 coincides with Revelation 12. The Lord is talking to the Jews who will be living in Israel at the time of the abomination of desolation. Revelation 12 expands on it by telling us how the Lord will preserve those who heeded the warning of Matthew 24. Those that flee when the antichrist sits in the rebuilt temple declaring himself to be ? , will be supernaturally protected by ? in the wilderness.

It seems like you fail to understand the purpose for the time of "jacobs trouble." It's kind of ironic how you claim to be a jew, but you don't even comprehend what the time of "jacobs trouble" is all about.

Now if you desire to feel the wrath of ? , so be it. But me and all those who have placed there faith in the Lord Jesus Christ are not appointed unto wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ. So that whether we are awake or asleep, we will live together with Him.

But seriously without any preconceived notions are presumptions Israelites, ask the Lord to help you understand the rapture. I too thought that there was no rapture, but that was because I was a babe in Christ and unlearned in the scriptures. It was until I came to ? and asked Him to reveal His truth to me, so that I could understand His word, is when the scriptures started to open up and my mind, body, soul, and heart were illumanited. Now I can't help you my brother, but I know ? can. If you really want truth go to the source of all truth and ask Him for wisdom. Your in my prayers. ? bless.

I have provided you with a link of Dr. David Jerimiah speaking on this exact topic. He is currently going through the book of Revelation and teaching on it. Right now He is speaking on chapter 4. Now I can only provide you with tools to help you understand this topic, it's up to you to use the tools provided.

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/Turning_Point/archives.asp?bcd=2010-4-13

Now I am not going to sit here and debate this issue with you. I want to help you, thats why I am providing you with sources in order to help you. My prayer for you is that your heart will be open to receive truth, I pray that ? will move mightly in your life and heart, and that you will come to a full knowledge of the truth.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Did you just say that ? doesn't want anyone to perish?? ? mustv'e been sleeping when 200,000 people died in the Haitian earthquake.

"it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" Hebrews 9:27

2 peter 3:9 is talking about eternal separation from ? , which is the 2nd death.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    ROFL That's what you think.

No, thats what the Lord says.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No, thats what the Lord says.

No, thats what the words in a book say, and you just happen to believe they are the words of a lord. Huge difference.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Israelites is one of the few that can connect the dots biblically.
  • Israelites
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why won't allhiphop...allow my reply to go thru to i'mgoin?

@imgoin

When did I claim to be a Jew? ( Its possible I could be a REAL Jew, or even from the tribe of levi or benjamin,) none the less i'm an Israelite as far as my nationality is concerned (as you claim to be african american/ as your nationality)...you do know there's MORE than ONE tribe of Israel right?

You keep wanting to single out the Jews during this tribulation period, but the thread states where will you be when the LORD brings evil over ALL FLESH? SO will the World be in trouble or just the Jew wish people who your referring too? Which is it bro?

I fail to understand "jacobs trouble" , is that what the gentiles call it? lol, you fail to understand & take heed to the scripture, so because you have faith, you won't be appointed to the wrath during the tribulation period?
    let's see what the scriptures say about the LORDs saints during this time, remember the saints are the ones on earth that keep his commanmdents, laws & statues...

Revelations 13

2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. (referring to ENTIRE GENTILE DYNASTYspoken of in Daniel)

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. (THE BEAST IS ROME & THE E/U, they have restored their power after falling 9times before, thats why their wound is healed because they are BACK in power)

4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? (the dragon being satan, will give power to the beast which will include the a.o.d)

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (here's the tribulation they will rule for 3 1/2 years)

6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against ? , to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. (oops, no rapture for the saints that didn't make it to the wilderness, peep game:he will rule over ALL groups of people that's living on EARTH, not just in Jerusalem)

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. (you know how you will worship him? by taking his Mark on your forehead or rgt palm (ash wed/customs), if not you will be killed)

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, (the a.o.d will have powers from the dragon/satan to deceive the people into believing he is the christ that has returned, next verse)

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. (if you reject the beast you will be killed, WHOEVER DOESN'T MAKE IT TO THE WILDERNESS, IT'S BEST TO BE KILLED THAN TO TAKE THE MARK)

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelations 14

9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, (HERES A WARNING FOR THOSE THAT ACCEPT THE MARK)

10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of ? , which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: (FIRE & BRIMSTONE/LAKE OF FIRE FOR TORMENT)

11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. (YOU WILL BURN DAY & NIGHT, BUT YOU WILL NOT BE CONSUMED)

12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of ? , and the faith of Jesus.

I keep the commandments & have faith in Jesus (no ceasre borgia) & I'll be in the wilderness when this time comes upon us... So where is the rapture at?

I don't need any links bro. to these false prophets you adhere to...just provide me with some scriptures (OUT OF THE MOUTH OF TWO OR MORE WITNESSES) aobut the rapture so we can reason together & since you know for sure there will be a rapture, you shouldn't have a problem finding scriptures to support YOUR BELIEFS....